Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Could the HOL change of attitude have something to do with that documentary which pretty much showed certain members of that site in a very bad light?

I've seen some vile crap posted on here before, but nothing like that.
What you mean by not moderating very right wing and offensive views?
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapletree View Post
Hello chaps. Another HOLer here come over for a holiday to take a look at the locals. Seem like a rum lot to me.

This whole thing came as a major surprise. One minute I was typing on a thread, next minute it disappeared from underneath me. Then an hour later same thing happened, then it happened again. It even happened to yesterday's match thread.

It seems the Mods on HOL didn't want to let anyone air any dirty washing. And by the way Nick, it has been made clear that as a result of this thread you can't go back even if your Red is rescinded. Apparently this kind of thing happens regularly on internet Forums, I didn't know that.

The effect is that many of the openly left leaning people feel they have been made unwelcome. And there are certainly some strong voices of conservatism on the HOL so that will leave a big gap. I always liked the cut and thrust of different views on HOL but this has all been a bit of a shocker. I can say that those people that have decamped to the BBS are some of my very favourite posters. Apart from Nick of course
I don't really want to go back to be honest. I've burnt my bridges with Penge whatever it says on this thread. Anyway I didn't bloody start the thread.

Needless to say, I won't be in the chatroom next time I'm on hol radio...
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:44 PM
Keep on climbing

Mapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Could the HOL change of attitude have something to do with that documentary which pretty much showed certain members of that site in a very bad light?

I've seen some vile crap posted on here before, but nothing like that.
Nope. I have seen others suggest that but it isn't how I see things. Most people that decamped to the BBS did so voluntarily having seen Gusset get the push. Honestly Gusset probably deserved it, I think I have probably said that to him in the past, he loved to sail close to the wind. It is what happens next that interests me.
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Christ.
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
We are the left side they are the right side...

It's a lefty paradise here...
Old 09-01-2018, 09:47 PM

Barrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Free Nickgusset
Keep on climbing

Mapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
I don't really want to go back to be honest. I've burnt my bridges with Penge whatever it says on this thread. Anyway I didn't bloody start the thread.

Needless to say, I won't be in the chatroom next time I'm on hol radio...
Okey dokey. In any case it's good I know where to find you. Hope you find another version of Hrolf to play with, life would be boring if everyone agreed with you.

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
What you mean by not moderating very right wing and offensive views?
I don't go on the site so have no idea.

Why would anyone want to be a member of a site that allows those sort of views to go unmoderated?

Sounds like you will be better off here.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:48 PM
Keep on climbing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
We are the left side they are the right side...

You saw that then! It's nice the quote is Paradise, sounds like the Left get the better side of things.

wordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In any case this will no doubt roll on, but it's a life and learn situation.

I'll primarily be in the game threads as I was on HOL, but should any other familiar faces drop by, I'll be sure to greet them.

Best to turn a negative situation into something positive.

Last edited by wordup; 09-01-2018 at 09:50 PM.
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

I saw that
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 09-01-2018, 09:49 PM
Keep on climbing

I find it amusing that people are watching people watching people. Do you know what that Forum is saying this Forum is saying about that Forum?
Old 09-01-2018, 09:50 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
We’re the boys from lefty paradise.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:53 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I find it amusing that people are watching people watching people. Do you know what that Forum is saying this Forum is saying about that Forum?
Reckon we should arrange a tear up?
Old 09-01-2018, 09:56 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sounds like you will be better off here.
Don’t encourage him!
Old 09-01-2018, 09:58 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Old 09-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Keep on climbing

So I note the OP is a probationary user. Didn't know that was a thing. When does he become a proper person to that I can PM him?

Barrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This site confuses me

wordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
"The boys watch the girls while the girls watch the boys who watch the girls go by. Eye to eye, they solemnly convene to make the scene."
Old 09-01-2018, 10:01 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Quite funny that after I posted here their fourm rule a few pages back and backed it .... they have now blocked me on the General and the political hol forums.. They obviously don't even like a friendly face!
Edit that ..I think I was navigating the site forum from the wrong tabs..
Closed Thread