Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 13-01-2018, 12:19 PM

Merton Eagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMerton Eagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMerton Eagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMerton Eagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMerton Eagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMerton Eagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMerton Eagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMerton Eagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMerton Eagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMerton Eagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMerton Eagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
The ultra right over on The Holmesdale today are similar to those religious fanatics that despise and those po-faced 'liberals' that want to stifle voices and get so easily offended. Pig-ignorant, intolerant, bigoted, one-eyed and, worst of all, hypocritical and disingenuous. And none have the guts to actually come out and say what they really believe. Lots of dancing around, jabbing and poking and haranguing with their 'Phobics News but no-one ballsy enough to plant their flag and then argue their corner.
Not so sure about that.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:21 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
On the left where we care about others, an injury to one is an injury to all.
”Poppycock” on “stilts”.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:06 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
You Fenian isn't an insult old chap?
Indeed and it should also be pointed out that Selhurst Celtic is as British as Dave and I.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
This is quite fun.

I think it's easy to take things personally on the BBS when you got endlessly abused by the usual clique but after observing the site for a number of years I have realised that the regulars on the discussion threads were not 'innocently' objecting to opinions but in fact spend half their lives trolling, abusing and bullying selected posters, more often than not, just for their opinions.

The only difference between the 'famous' posters and the others that disappeared into oblivion is that they gave them as good as they got and caused the regulars to get a big hard on for them. They loved it.That is their reason for living in some cases. Then there is this whole folklore about what they said and who their other usernames were which is mostly a tissue of lies.

The internet really does highlight the limits of human beings.

Spot the Judge with a Grudge...

Although he's telling HOLlers that it ain't him. What a fibber ; remember his sock puppet days?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-01-2018, 01:14 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
On the subject of Fenians, I don't know much about them. Other than they were effectively predecessors to the IRA when the whole of Ireland was under British rule.

How effective was their resistance to British rule? How much indigenous support did they have?

I would hope this would at least be taught at school in Ireland.
Old 13-01-2018, 06:18 PM
Probationary User

Stirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
You've got a nerve trying to take the high moral ground with Nick.

He called you a racist (rightly or wrongly) because you constantly moaned about your family having to leave Stockwell for Cambridgeshire after it changed because of all the immigrants coming,and your constant fixation with "English culture" and immigrants...

He's a better person than you with a lot more bottle .Remember when you unfairly got red carded twice? Who came to your defence online unconditionally notwithstanding having views the polar opposite of your own?
Why,it was him (and me).And you have the cheek to castigate him now.You are a complete hypocrite and your much professed commitment to free speech is somewhat limited when it comes to those you disagree with,like so many of your political persuasion.

Now,go away and leave us alone and go off to the HOL and froth about the evils of immigration...
I've been waiting for 'Mr LegalObmission' to turn up and talk more 'Nick's a victim' and somehow claim that I'm against free speech.

Firstly, I am grateful to Nick and others for what happened in 2014.

However, what you omit here and what I told you in an email reply to these original charges was that since that time.....indeed within the last six months. Nick said to me that he regarded the mod who red carded me as right and that he regretted standing up for me....He even wrote a version of that as his post signature before he had to remove it...Yeah, some fine person you defend here.....let that circulate while you criticize me and talk about the moral high ground.....Nick wanted me banned and had made a complaint about me just before he was red carded....This is a guy who was regularly calling me a racist and before then a fascist....and a few others the same....So spare me the 'you treated Nick' unfairly waffle......I'd been released from any reasonable obligation..

However......even in spite of this, after you emailed me and one other poster I made representations to the top man over Nick's banning. I asked for a yellow instead of a red. I asked for the chance of a 'timed red' I believe I had told you I would make a representation.....that was done on the basis that what he had said to Hrolf was more a yellow than a red if anything......I don't support easy carding.

...Then I was told that the post wasn't the reason Nick was red carded and that he had been constantly battling with certain mods and filling up their in box with complaints and that things had come to a head. Then he goes to advertisers looking to harm the site in an action that worst case scenario could close the site down for all of us..........And you talk about the moral high ground. How on earth does Nick come back from that? He burnt his own bridges and acted highly unethically.

I wish what had happened had never occurred. The Hol has lost some good posters but if you are going to present disfigured arguments about what's fair between Nick and me....well I suggest that firstly you buy yourself a handkerchief because you need to clean and shine that one eye you have.

ps....your summary of my early life at your post's beginning is wrong.....but don't worry I always found that with most of your posts anyway.

Last edited by Stirlingsays; 13-01-2018 at 08:12 PM. Reason: accuracy
Old 13-01-2018, 06:35 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
On the subject of Fenians, I don't know much about them. Other than they were effectively predecessors to the IRA when the whole of Ireland was under British rule.

How effective was their resistance to British rule? How much indigenous support did they have?

I would hope this would at least be taught at school in Ireland.
Fenians were marginally supported and always very unsuccessful right up until the British response to 1916 uprising.
Old 13-01-2018, 06:43 PM

pef is playing for a contract
^^ Play Misty for me?

"When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support."
Old 13-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Really, all that matters is 1-0.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Probationary User

Jamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Really, all that matters is 1-0.
The voice of reason.

It feels really strange being a "Probationary User" after over 50 years as a journalist. OK, in the circs, it must be so.

Last edited by Jamesey; 13-01-2018 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Addition
Old 13-01-2018, 09:03 PM

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
if one tweet has made Gordon think twice about allowing blatant racism next to advertising, I'd wager it's probably done more to save the site.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Probationary User

bomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
if one tweet has made Gordon think twice about allowing blatant racism next to advertising, I'd wager it's probably done more to save the site.
I should think the absence of communist propaganda will do more to save the site comrade.
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesey View Post
The voice of reason.

It feels really strange being a "Probationary User" after over 50 years as a journalist. OK, in the circs, it must be so.
50 years as a journalist and you had to edit a so short post!

legaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingsays View Post
I've been waiting for 'Mr LegalObmission' to turn up and talk more 'Nick's a victim' and somehow claim that I'm against free speech.

Firstly, I am grateful to Nick and others for what happened in 2014.

However, what you omit here and what I told you in an email reply to these original charges was that since that time.....indeed within the last six months. Nick said to me that he regarded the mod who red carded me as right and that he regretted standing up for me....He even wrote a version of that as his post signature before he had to remove it...Yeah, some fine person you defend here.....let that circulate while you criticize me and talk about the moral high ground.....Nick wanted me banned and had made a complaint about me just before he was red carded....This is a guy who was regularly calling me a racist and before then a fascist....and a few others the same....So spare me the 'you treated Nick' unfairly waffle......I'd been released from any reasonable obligation..

However......even in spite of this, after you emailed me and one other poster I made representations to the top man over Nick's banning. I asked for a yellow instead of a red. I asked for the chance of a 'timed red' I believe I had told you I would make a representation.....that was done on the basis that what he had said to Hrolf was more a yellow than a red if anything......I don't support easy carding.

...Then I was told that the post wasn't the reason Nick was red carded and that he had been constantly battling with certain mods and filling up their in box with complaints and that things had come to a head. Then he goes to advertisers looking to harm the site in an action that worst case scenario could close the site down for all of us..........And you talk about the moral high ground. How on earth does Nick come back from that? He burnt his own bridges and acted highly unethically.

I wish what had happened had never occurred. The Hol has lost some good posters but if you are going to present disfigured arguments about what's fair between Nick and me....well I suggest that firstly you buy yourself a handkerchief because you need to clean and shine that one eye you have.

ps....your summary of my early life at your post's beginning is wrong.....but don't worry I always found that with most of your posts anyway.
Yeah,yeah yeah...thanks for the benefit of your opinion. However,you are,alas, somewhat unconvincing,my dear,to anyone in possession of a fuller picture, which is a number of us..

Adios and happy immigrant hating.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:10 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I hope the petty feud between a few individuals on HOL is kept to this thread and doesn't spill over into the majority of general discussion topics.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:11 PM

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I hope the petty feud between a few individuals on HOL is kept to this thread and doesn't spill over into the majority of general discussion topics.
This is why most of them will go /are on ignore.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:11 PM

legaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
x

Last edited by legaleagle2; 13-01-2018 at 09:16 PM. Reason: duplicate.sorry
Old 13-01-2018, 09:12 PM

Quote:
It won't...

Time to move on.I'm enjoying BBS,me
Old 13-01-2018, 09:15 PM

Hmm. So I still see the Lincolnshire arm wrestlers posts if they are quoted despite ignoring him.
Bit of a flaw there.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:15 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Start anew and enjoy the debates. We need more working class lefties to counterbalance the middle class metropolitan Fabian left and centre right/right majority on here.