Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 12:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
So why bring it all over to here?
ressens-tu un peu de déjà vu avec l'affiche ?? (excuse my poor French)

Its an invasion I tell ye.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Last edited by Biggineagle; 09-01-2018 at 12:12 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:14 PM

Merton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Changing Usernames is a no on here fecks up the cosmos or something unless you sleep with a Mod that was the one exception a long time ago.

We have our rules too.

Ahhh Adler beat me to it
Can I delete my BBS account and create a new one?

Is starting a new BBS account on the BBS with a new email address against the rules even though I haven't previously broken any BBS rules/been banned.

I've only ever lived in SW London for a short time. Merton sounded funny because it made me think of Mrs Merton but I'd rather it was changed.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton Eagle View Post
Can I delete my BBS account and create a new one?

Is starting a new BBS account on the BBS with a new email address against the rules even though I haven't previously broken any BBS rules/been banned.

I've only ever lived in SW London for a short time. Merton sounded funny because it made me think of Mrs Merton but I'd rather it was changed.
Yep, you can do that...Just tell us when you are done so we can close the Merton Eagle username plus we can bypass the newbie poster with the new username.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:22 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
Biggin, the Jimmy Kebe of the BBS.
Without the benefit of flip flops.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:24 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Off to the HOL
You need a lift?
Old 09-01-2018, 12:27 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Yikes Les What a wrongun you are!! You should be ashamed.
I still can't even find it. Might be where my brain seems to have turned to mush these past few months, although having a stroke at 25 probably didn't help things!
#Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
You need a lift?
When would you ever show your face?
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
In answer to the OP ... who gives a ****?
Old 09-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Got any nuts?

Midlands Eagle = Workshop?
Old 09-01-2018, 12:32 PM

Merton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerton Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Midlands Eagle = Workshop?
Job'sworth.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
When would you ever show your face?
Ask Elgin, Keltic and your bestie Maz.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:33 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
In answer to the OP ... who gives a ****?
Old 09-01-2018, 12:40 PM

foresthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't focus on one poster. The HOL had a number of simultaneous problems, which lacked person-power to resolve.
I'm self-employed, because working with people became problematic due to blame-cultures evolving.
I'm 5hlt. and I know I am. I don't need other people to tell me what I already know

Don't let Midlands Eagle carry the can for what has been a problematic period for HOL. He puts a shift in, which cannot be said for most HOLers. All moderating on HOL was a collective decision via MOD pm's over whether to card or not.

Midlands is only doing the job (rightly, or wrongly) that no other **** wants to do
Old 09-01-2018, 12:41 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
We've made some changes to a couple of the forums due to feedback from our members to make them more enjoyable to use.

We now have 'News & Politics' forum to chat about exactly that. Basically, any topics on news that is political or could turn political only. As ever, please keep to the forum rules and not make personal attacks.

'NEW General Talk' (formerly Fun Talk) will be free from discussion about politics. Chat about sport, music, TV, movies, advice, funny stories and banter. Posters must not politicise threads here or they will be carded.

I've moved a few pages' worth of topics but there will be some old threads from page 4 onwards still there.

We've just got to amend the forum links in the site navigation and home page, so allow time for that to be updated. Drop me a PM if any questions. Thanks.

Edited by Penge Eagle (26 Nov 2017 7.18am)

From the HOL..

Seems fair enough .. obviously had trouble with political activists...
Old 09-01-2018, 12:47 PM

No mentioning of banned members or obituary posts and threads deleted all over the place?

Fair?
Old 09-01-2018, 12:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It will be fun trying to guess who falls out of the HOL Trojan Horse in the next few days.
Some old ex BBS "favourites" ?

Old 09-01-2018, 12:52 PM

I think nickgusset has been let back in.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresthillbilly View Post
Don't focus on one poster. The HOL had a number of simultaneous problems, which lacked person-power to resolve.
I'm self-employed, because working with people became problematic due to blame-cultures evolving.
I'm 5hlt. and I know I am. I don't need other people to tell me what I already know

Don't let Midlands Eagle carry the can for what has been a problematic period for HOL. He puts a shift in, which cannot be said for most HOLers. All moderating on HOL was a collective decision via MOD pm's over whether to card or not.

Midlands is only doing the job (rightly, or wrongly) that no other **** wants to do
To paraphrase cucking funt on Twitter.
Whoever made Midland a mod needs psychologically testing.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:53 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton Eagle View Post
No mentioning of banned members or obituary posts and threads deleted all over the place?

Fair?
Did the lefties attempt a failed coup over there ??

Old 09-01-2018, 12:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really?
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Closed Thread