Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 09-01-2018, 02:35 PM

wordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
Sort of stuff being deleted over there...
And this. It's sad to see people censored and banned for even saying goodbye, especially considering amount of time Jamie and others put into HOL. Jamie was a very fair and patient guy. When he throws in the towel you know the dynamic of the place has changed beyond recognition.

My posts on HOL attempting to address the fact that long established members and mods farewell threads were deleted, vanished within seconds. Also, generally I'm just not happy that decent people have been booted aside and censored when some very unfortunate content in comparison is deemed A-OK. It's an increasingly monochrome crowd. Better off out of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3292680_-.JPG (73.7 KB, 144 views)
Old 09-01-2018, 02:44 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
How many of these registered Jan 2018 HOL ****ers are commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmming onto the BBS for **** sake!
Old 09-01-2018, 02:55 PM

wordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
How many of these registered Jan 2018 HOL ****ers are commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmming onto the BBS for **** sake!
For what it's worth, I wouldn't call myself a 'lefty'. I tried to be balanced and moderate across the board, but at the same time when I see people ill treated I'm not one to join in or watch. It was time to go.

Last edited by wordup; 09-01-2018 at 11:55 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
Nah, I'm more the despise racists and fascists type
You are doubly welcome!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 09-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
And you thought we had taken back control of our borders.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:07 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Is it for suggesting Workshop is in the midlands (which it is)?
Don’t you fecking start !
Old 09-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
So you guys want to pick mods for the HOL ... BBS mods take note.
I told you to fecking keep it on topic or you will be fecking shot!

Err..... mean get a yellow card or something, maybe say you were another poster in a previous reincarnation then call you a Troll.

That should do it.

Don't do it again or I will say don't again, again...

Is Workshop starting again?
Old 09-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Is Workshop starting again?
Yes but somewhere in the Midlands apparently.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Yes but somewhere in the Midlands apparently.
Whatever turns you on I guess...Nice welcome.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:01 PM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Haven't a clue
tell him Bin Liner sends his regards
Old 09-01-2018, 04:09 PM

legaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordup View Post
And this. It's sad to see people censored and banned for even saying goodbye, especially considering amount of time Jamie and others put into HOL. Jamie was a very fair and patient guy. When he throws in the towel you know the dynamic of the place has changed beyond recognition.

My posts on HOL attempting to address the fact that long established members and mods farewell threads were deleted, vanished within seconds. Also, generally I'm just not happy that decent people have been booted aside and censored when some very unfortunate content in comparison is deemed A-OK. It's an increasingly monochrome crowd. Better off out of it.
I hadn't seen your post that got deleted before.That is truly pathetic and says it all.Given I'm sure Gordon (Penge) has a peep on here,I wonder if he will have the bottle to justify even your innocuous post getting deleted..

Its not about politics..its about ridiculous levels of censorship and restraint of freedom of expression...interesting for such a strong advocate of right wing views as Gordon.I hadn't been banned or even yellow carded,was just appalled by it and it looks like now I'm banned too because can't log on ...presumably they saw this thread.

Gordon and Midlands Eagle really come across as amazingly insecure and defensive.

Let's hope some more come over here too!
Old 09-01-2018, 04:28 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
In the grand scheme of things is it really THAT important!?

Just join the BBS and move on or start your own forum.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
I hadn't seen your post that got deleted before.That is truly pathetic and says it all.Given I'm sure Gordon (Penge) has a peep on here,I wonder if he will have the bottle to justify even your innocuous post getting deleted..

Its not about politics..its about ridiculous levels of censorship and restraint of freedom of expression...interesting for such a strong advocate of right wing views as Gordon.I hadn't been banned or even yellow carded,was just appalled by it and it looks like now I'm banned too because can't log on ...presumably they saw this thread.

Gordon and Midlands Eagle really come across as amazingly insecure and defensive.

Let's hope some more come over here too!
I also sent a simple message basically saying goodbye and good luck to one prominent member but the message I received back was unfortunate to say the least. Even if things change I'm not going back now. Yes, if anyone still has access to HOL - I don't either now - then they could be invited here.

Last edited by wordup; 09-01-2018 at 05:30 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post

I think its the realisation for some that ten year plus of being a part of something has ended. Still, you're 100% right, it's palace that should be the focus not this forum or that. Things will settle down soon and people will just get on with being members here and will wonder why they bothered getting into it with people who preach freedom of speech then take satisfaction at others being booted off the site for little or no reason.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:56 PM

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What is happening now is that all those that were red carded are still barred, but they've removed the red card so it doesn't look like the sort of disappearing that Stalin would have been proud of.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:59 PM

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thing is, with holradio, I kind of still have an association with the site...
Old 09-01-2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
What is happening now is that all those that were red carded are still barred, but they've removed the red card so it doesn't look like the sort of disappearing that Stalin would have been proud of.
Crazy stuff. You learn a lot about peoples values by what they make of this situation. Is Jamie likely to post here or there anymore do you know, or is he just calling it a day?
Old 09-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Up On The Triangle

Quote:
Who owns the site?
Old 09-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Weren't you on HOL recently complaining that it was turning into the BBS?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-01-2018, 06:21 PM

legaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelegaleagle2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post

Of course its not important in the big scheme of things like many many things debated on social media ..after all,its just a football social media site.

Sorry my thread seems to have caused you a random frisson of intolerance