Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-10-2018, 01:39 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thoughts on this Coastal?
Old 29-10-2018, 08:41 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ah shit, you finally figured it out. Well done angry, it took you a while but you got there in the end.
No ..worked you out months ago , you must be the most hypocrisy ridden poster here . You are a source of much amusement , please don't stop. It really tickles me to think you actually believe the images you have in your head ..it's quite sweet in a care in the community kind of way . The Owen Jones of the bbs. Delicate and completely and utterly potty

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 29-10-2018, 08:59 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Calm down girls..I'm I allowed to say that now
Old 29-10-2018, 09:23 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Thoughts on this Coastal?
What ever makes you happy and suits you really.
Each to their own.
Old 29-10-2018, 09:24 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Not very gender neutral, is it.
Old 29-10-2018, 09:46 AM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Probably not

Old 29-10-2018, 10:22 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
No ..worked you out months ago , you must be the most hypocrisy ridden poster here . You are a source of much amusement , please don't stop. It really tickles me to think you actually believe the images you have in your head ..it's quite sweet in a care in the community kind of way . The Owen Jones of the bbs. Delicate and completely and utterly potty
In some ways, it's sweet how much you care about what I say, but it's still very weird how much you obsess over me. I'm flattered, but i'm not interested.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 29-10-2018, 11:18 AM

Quote:
In some ways, it's sweet how much you care about what I say, but it's still very weird how much you obsess over me. I'm flattered, but i'm not interested.
I think I'll survive your disinterest, just don't stop being a sensitive little Paulo. It is a bright spot when you go off on a crusade getting all gammon about your imaginary gammons.

Old 30-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Exposer of incels

mickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Only a proper thick nonce would take notice of Shapiro on anything.