Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-04-2013, 09:49 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We need to get a few LTC IMO. These could fly like early BTC did and they are only $2 each at the moment.
Old 17-04-2013, 10:04 AM

robcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_uk
Big update coming later

at 5pm-ish...

Won't say no more as I'm literally running out the door...

Stay tuned!

Also I've got a proposal I've been thinking about that I wanna put to the members of the syndicate.
Russ,
Didn't realise I was getting into bed with such a tease!
Metaphorically speaking, of course.
Old 17-04-2013, 10:13 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
LTC FTW!!

I am hereby putting the case forward for the purchase of LTC (Litecoins) as well as BTC. These could eclipse any gains made on BTC but might take longer to come to fruition.
Old 17-04-2013, 10:15 AM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
LTC FTW!!

I am hereby putting the case forward for the purchase of LTC (Litecoins) as well as BTC. These could eclipse any gains made on BTC but might take longer to come to fruition.
I am happy to buy a percentage of LTC
Old 17-04-2013, 11:22 AM

ffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The recent bubble and bust was caused by Russian investors attempting to move their money out of Cyprus by converting them into bitcoins. That is now over.

Anyone care to offer a reason as to why the think it will rise again?

Remember your stake is 100% safe, guaranteed by me - you will NOT lose money!
Old 17-04-2013, 11:32 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffsear
The recent bubble and bust was caused by Russian investors attempting to move their money out of Cyprus by converting them into bitcoins. That is now over.

Anyone care to offer a reason as to why the think it will rise again?
It was "a" reason. Hacks were also to blame AGAIN.

Why are you so interested? Have you joined the syndicate?
Old 17-04-2013, 01:50 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Russ can you write something soon please mate, I have no idea what you're talking about but it inspires me with 100% confidence.

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 17-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Keeping the peace

Goldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd be happy to go with a mix if they are easy enough to track...Regarding the new thread I reckon we'd still get a fair amount of "passers-by" added their two cents worth on the markets...unless there's an alternative investment bbs Russ or Fraser can suggest we all join and have our own thread there.
Old 17-04-2013, 03:08 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

People are free to chip in with their 2 cents worth if they want to. I think they think we are doing this to make money and not for a bit of fun.
Old 17-04-2013, 03:27 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc_24
Russ can you write something soon please mate, I have no idea what you're talking about but it inspires me with 100% confidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robcmitchell
Russ,
Didn't realise I was getting into bed with such a tease!
Metaphorically speaking, of course.
Sorry but the tease has to last just a little longer, Bitstamp is running slow as shit at the moment and although I can log in, it wont let me access all the info I want to post. Nothing to worry about just need a little time for the server load to calm down...

By 6-6:30pm all the info will be posted here..

Anyway, now for the proposal I've been thinking about which members may or may not go for (we'll see) were a syndicate though so I'll happily go with the majority.

Gimme 10 mins to write it up and I'll be back
Old 17-04-2013, 03:35 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Russ, I think we put $100 of the pot into LTC. Surely worth a punt.
Old 17-04-2013, 03:38 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Russ I am happy to hand my syndicate vote to you by proxy so it's easier for you to run.
Old 17-04-2013, 03:57 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro
Russ I am happy to hand my syndicate vote to you by proxy so it's easier for you to run.
Very kind of you Rich, of course we'll only do what we think is best.

Quote:
Russ, I think we put $100 of the pot into LTC. Surely worth a punt.
I agree we should put something in the LTC pot - no doubt! Just wait a little while until I make the update so you/everyone can see some concrete figures (6-6:30pm)
Old 17-04-2013, 04:18 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Ignore

Last edited by Russ_uk; 17-04-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Old 17-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Keeping the peace

Goldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Russ, after the investments are initially made what else will be needed by you other than observing the markets? Personally speaking I do not need the guarantee you are suggesting. No need to saddle you with the risk, we've all agreed we can spare the cash and it would only have gone on going out/bets/food etc anyways.

So I'd rather keep the fair share and keep it even with everyone getting the same if we cash out. If there's commercial fees to pay then we allknow your paypal address.
Old 17-04-2013, 05:42 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

I personally don't think you should guarantee anyones money either. We are all old enough and ugly enough to know we stand a good chance of losing the money if the worst happens so be it.

I think we need all members to vote or those who don't want get give their vote to another member as a proxy.

I will happily waver my suggested extra % as the "work" will keep me busy whilst I am waiting to be made redundant at work
Old 17-04-2013, 05:44 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Just add, because I haven't said it already, we need to lump $100 - $150 in LTC. If they move like BTC did initially we could make a nice profit. If they drop then we won't lose that much of the overall pot.
Old 17-04-2013, 05:50 PM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would rather just risk the money.Not that bothered about the guarantee to be honest.
Old 17-04-2013, 05:51 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Okay no worries, proposal withdrawn...

TBH I'd rather not be a guarantor in such a volatile market, so all is good

But I will be spending a significant amount of time on this, but that's my decision I guess.

Some see it as a gamble, I see it as an investment - And I like to do as much as possible to protect them

Last edited by Russ_uk; 17-04-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Old 17-04-2013, 05:59 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Anyway....

Time for the all important update:

We now officially are investors in Bitcoin!!!

This morning $944.64 (619.79) hit my trading account and I made our initial BTC purchase!

We are the proud owners of 10.96012127 BTC !!

These were purchased as the price of $85.76 with a fee of $4.70

Quote:
we need to lump $100 - $150 in LTC. If they move like BTC did initially we could make a nice profit. If they drop then we won't lose that much of the overall pot.
I'm a big fan of LTC & It'll be great if we can get them for under $2 each, which is not improbable.

Maybe we could keep exactly 10 BTC & put the other 0.96012 into LTC? (This will have to be done on BTC-E as Bitstamp don't trade LTC)

Anyway, It's been a manic day and need some sleep *yawn*, I'll be back later tonight to answer any questions etc

Last edited by Russ_uk; 17-04-2013 at 06:11 PM.