Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-02-2018, 11:22 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Mirror buy the Express

This is an odd one with the Mirror being the Corbyn, supporting government bashing, left leaning daily buying the immigrant bashing, brexit supporting, worse than the Daily Mail right wing daily on the other side?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013

Please if you can donate to this, give back some of the joy you have had watching the 'A Palace Minute' series from BUBBS11.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 09-02-2018, 11:24 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Mr Fox pledged that the publications would retain their identities: "The Daily Express is not going to become left-wing and the Mirror is not going to become right-wing."

Media only ever out to serve their own interests.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 09-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wish someone would buy the Grauniad and put it out of its begging bowl misery.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 09-02-2018, 11:32 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
The Mirror has not bought it. Trinity Mirror have.

Big difference.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-02-2018, 11:55 AM

dogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Mr Fox pledged that the publications would retain their identities: "The Daily Express is not going to become left-wing and the Mirror is not going to become right-wing."

Media only ever out to serve their own interests.
In that they'll both be s**trags... no wait, a s**trag serves useful purpose.

a used s**trag.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:32 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Will there now be any good share tips in the Express?
Old 09-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
I hope this doesn't spell the end of the people's Princess on future Express front pages
Old 09-02-2018, 12:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
I hope this doesn't spell the end of the people's Princess on future Express front pages
Or Alzheimer's cures
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:45 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
Or Alzheimer's cures
In no particular order:
Arthritis Cured
Cancer Cured
Arctic Blasts
Barbecue Summer
Princess Di
House Prices Rise £250 A Day
Old 09-02-2018, 12:48 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I think I'd check my pension was safe.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:48 PM
Popping in

Pokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't the Mirror used to be decent in days gone by? It seems to be more of a second rate z-list celeb gossip rag now.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:15 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Or the annual prediction for the hottest summer ever, followed six months later by predicting the coldest winter on record.

And repeat.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:13 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerface View Post
Didn't the Mirror used to be decent in days gone by? It seems to be more of a second rate z-list celeb gossip rag now.
It had a few respected campaigning journalists and some decent editors, but it was always a bit rough around the edges.
I do, surprisingly, agree with Biggin that the Guardian should f*ck off and die. I was a subscriber for decades, but its hypocrisy finally got to me. The new format - it now looks like an 80's trade paper - is a disgrace.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:20 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Or the annual prediction for the hottest summer ever, followed six months later by predicting the coldest winter on record.

And repeat.
All headlines must be prefixed with "deadly"
Old 09-02-2018, 08:00 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nobody has mentioned that the star is part of the deal!
Old 09-02-2018, 08:17 PM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Padrino View Post
The incredible thing is that this news doesnt feature at all on the front page of the BBC website. Clearly nobody gives a shit about the printed news.
Old 09-02-2018, 08:17 PM

bhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I used to work in the newspaper/magazine wholesale industry until I got made redundant in 2009. As far as I’m concerned, if all newspapers and magazines got shut down tomorrow, and all their staff, and the staff of the big wholesalers and distributors also lost their jobs, I’d love it. An extreme view, but one with which I am comfortable.
Old 09-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Diana DNA Cures Alzheimers
Old 09-02-2018, 08:29 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhb View Post
I used to work in the newspaper/magazine wholesale industry until I got made redundant in 2009. As far as I’m concerned, if all newspapers and magazines got shut down tomorrow, and all their staff, and the staff of the big wholesalers and distributors also lost their jobs, I’d love it. An extreme view, but one with which I am comfortable.
Most generous of you...you bitter old queen!
Old 09-02-2018, 08:30 PM
Glad....All Over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Padrino View Post
Who gives a flying one about...The Star?