Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Was slightly underwhelmed by the main character in the trailer, but I've faith in R* to make an epic story out of this.

Haven't bought a day one release in two or three years. In fact I allow myself a budget of 100 a year for games, but I've only spent 20 odd quid this year (I get Fifa the April after it's released, on EA access, along with all their other bobbins, for that amount.)

However, this and Sea of Thieves will be day one purchases next year; bring on the spring!
I can't wait to play it, but I'm only up to about 2013 in my games list so I'm going to have to.

It helps to be a few years behind.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
It really does, Heb, it's cheaper and so much stuff is released with bugs these days, that then needs patching, it makes deferred gratification so much more sensible.

That being said, I've watched loads of SoT on youtube and it just looks like so much daft fun, whilst rdr was my favourite game; so i'm back to being a day one numpty for these.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 10-10-2017, 05:56 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I loved RDR. I can see why you're going all in. It's not just cost for me, it's just that I stopped playing for a few years and I don't want to start playing 2017 games as I'll then be disappointed to go back to older ones which right now I'm loving!

I'm about to start Far Cry 3

I also like it that when I play all DLC and patches are already out so feels like I get the best version of a game.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I loved RDR. I can see why you're going all in. It's not just cost for me, it's just that I stopped playing for a few years and I don't want to start playing 2017 games as I'll then be disappointed to go back to older ones which right now I'm loving!

I'm about to start Far Cry 3

I also like it that when I play all DLC and patches are already out so feels like I get the best version of a game.
I'm about a year or two behind now due to backlog haha. Almost finished all the DLC for the witcher. Then I can move onto either Far Cry Primal, Call of Duty Infinite warfare or dishonoured 2.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
I'm about a year or two behind now due to backlog haha. Almost finished all the DLC for the witcher. Then I can move onto either Far Cry Primal, Call of Duty Infinite warfare or dishonoured 2.
I have the Witcher in my library still to play.

The Witcher 2 mind, not 3