Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 04-11-2017, 09:35 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
4th/5th November

Just reading down the Premier League fixtures today to see if there's any decent matches on our 'day off', and the fixtures - apart from Liverpool - look like they could be from the Championship. Shopping today it is...

Stoke v Leicester C
Huddersfield v WBA
Newcastle v Bournemouth
Southampton v Burnley
Swansea v Brighton
West Ham v Liverpool
Old 04-11-2017, 09:59 AM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Just reading down the Premier League fixtures today to see if there's any decent matches on our 'day off', and the fixtures - apart from Liverpool - look like they could be from the Championship. Shopping today it is...

Stoke v Leicester C
Huddersfield v WBA
Newcastle v Bournemouth
Southampton v Burnley
Swansea v Brighton
West Ham v Liverpool

......which is why I'm going to the big one today - Forest Green Rovers v Macclesfield in the cup.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:02 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
I'll be focusing on the FA Cup today as well.

4th November (Selected)
Shaw Lane v Mansfield 12:30 (BT)
AFC Wimbledon v Lincoln City
Boreham Wood v Blackpool
Ebbsfleet v Doncaster
Forest Green Rovers v Macclesfield
Gainsborough Trinity v Slough Town
Hereford v AFC Telford United
Rochdale v Bromley
Stevenage v Natwich Town
Newport County V Walsall 17:15 (S4C)

5th November
All kick off 14:00, part shown on Final Score
Cambridge United v Sutton United
Charlton Athletic v Truro City
Coventry City v Maidenhead United
Dartford v Swindon Town
Exeter City v Heybridge Swifts
Guiseley v Accrington Stanley
Leatherhead v Billericay Town
Solihull Moors v Wycombe Wanderers
Woking v Bury

6th November
Chorley v Fleetwood Town 19:45 (BT)
Old 04-11-2017, 11:08 AM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm off to see the Chorley game on Monday and will hope to see Matt Jansen's side stick it up the Arsenal wannabees! I'm also going over to Guiseley to cheer on Accrington tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:17 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Are bbc not covering any cup games then?

Might head over to the Bromley game later
Old 04-11-2017, 11:34 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Are bbc not covering any cup games then?

Might head over to the Bromley game later
They showed Hyde v MK Dons last night.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:39 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
They showed Hyde v MK Dons last night.
Ah, cheers
Old 04-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
We've got Newcastle vs Bournemouth on TV. I'd rather watch West Ham vs Liverpool. All the fun games are tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:58 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post
We've got Newcastle vs Bournemouth on TV. I'd rather watch West Ham vs Liverpool. All the fun games are tomorrow.
Aren't they on at different times?

All games are live on Optus down there. Find a friend who has it and borrow one of their log ins and you can stream through the app.

Last edited by the digger; 04-11-2017 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Location
Old 04-11-2017, 01:05 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm interested to watch the Stoke vs Leicester game. Puel would have been my choice to replace Allardyce and I think he's started well.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger View Post
Aren't they on at different times?

All games are live on Optus down there. Find a friend who has it and borrow one of their log ins and you can stream through the app.
Everyone says the streaming service is crap from Optus. I get a better picture *elsewhere*.

West Ham v Liverpool starts at 3.30am but they choose one game per week to show on SBS, kinda like BBC, and it's either the early game or one of the 3pms. Of all the games today, the later one is the game i'd prefer.. have to see whether I can stay awake until then.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:20 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
We've got Newcastle vs Bournemouth on TV.
We get Huddersfield v West Bromwich Albion
Old 04-11-2017, 01:27 PM
hey, its just an opinion

Quote:
Everyone says the streaming service is crap from Optus. I get a better picture *elsewhere*.

West Ham v Liverpool starts at 3.30am but they choose one game per week to show on SBS, kinda like BBC, and it's either the early game or one of the 3pms. Of all the games today, the later one is the game i'd prefer.. have to see whether I can stay awake until then.
Never had a problem with the Optus app myself but might just have been lucky. Then again, anything would be an improvement on listening to radio commentary of the play-off final vs West Ham via Skype on dial up!

Following football down there is fun!
Old 04-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
watching Stoke v Leicester is a good way to remind you of a few things

1) our build up play is better than our rivals (we can actually string a few passes together)
2) most of the 'best league in the world' is a load of old shite
3) shame Gray never came to us, he's a proper Palace player
4) the technical and tactical ability of the mid table teams is shocking

we'll be ok I think lads
Old 04-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post

1) our build up play is better than our rivals (we can actually string a few passes together)

we'll be ok I think lads
And mark Hughes is a ****
Old 04-11-2017, 02:08 PM

Stoke game is very open, should have been a few more goals. As above, I'd fancy us against either team though.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:12 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
And mark Hughes is a ****
Don't think there is any other manager that has managed to do so little with so much, how he hasn't been fired yet is mind boggling
Old 04-11-2017, 02:13 PM

wawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post

we'll be ok I think lads
We do seem to have the ability to make the worst teams look like world beaters though even when they look average against most other teams!

Have to agree about Gray, he would’ve been fantastic.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:15 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
Don't think there is any other manager that has managed to do so little with so much, how he hasn't been fired yet is mind boggling
Fair play to him for actually managing to take Stoke backwards in 5 years having spent a fair few quid. Some achievement.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Morally devoid scum

I thought Leicester fans were supposed to be good