Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 14-04-2018, 06:58 AM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOVE EAGLE View Post
Houblon des obeaux40-1
Venetian williams horses ingood form

Always good on heavy her horses- I need to take a look
Old 14-04-2018, 10:11 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
Just the 7 for the national jam
Be amazed, as usual, if any place.
Old 14-04-2018, 11:57 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seriously, can't believe I Just Know is as low as 12s in places. Can't remember flagging up a horse as big as this with a live chance, according to the market at least.

I hope he gets round as I really want to see how he gets on, cracking horse.
Old 14-04-2018, 12:12 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Be amazed, as usual, if any place.

Think it will be a lottery today due to the ground- I like the Sue smith horse you pointed out plus total recall
Old 14-04-2018, 05:36 PM

Davie Russel been watching palace fans giving it the we love you hands
Old 14-04-2018, 06:47 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Pleasant Company could be interesting and he fits a profile I like. He got around the course last year (9th) and is 4lb lower.

Ucello Conti is one I like as well but I don't think he can win.

Regal Encore fits the same profile and he was 8th last year.

Vieux Lion Rouge is a couple of pounds lower and he's got around twice. He's 33/1 and went off 12/1 last year.

Leaning towards Pleasant Company as my 3rd pick after Seeyouatmidnight and Minella Rocco.
Arse!!

Some run from PC, couldn’t believe it when he came back at Tiger Roll as I thought he’d be outstayed!

2nd 4 bloody years in a row I believe.
Old 15-04-2018, 11:43 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Baie Des Iles and Seeyouatmidnight would be my immediate fancies for next year based on my usual system. They got around albeit tailed off. Both young horses with their first sighters of the fences. Anibale Fly would come into the reckoning but he'll likely be 7lb higher.
Old 17-04-2018, 08:02 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Actually quite excited for the flat, some good horses out today.
Old 18-04-2018, 02:06 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Ryan Moore at his fraudulent best there on Deauville.
Old 18-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Anyone ever put money on Alex Hammond's Daily Double on SkyBet? She had a 66/1 come in today.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 19-04-2018, 08:41 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Anyone ever put money on Alex Hammond's Daily Double on SkyBet? She had a 66/1 come in today.
The first time ever that any of hers have come in. Infact, i goes as far as avoiding her picks sometimes.

Typical that both Traffic Fluide and Deise Des Bieffes both won yesterday went i wasnt on.

Wont make the same mistake today.

Dame Rose
Tara Mist
The Organist
Old 19-04-2018, 02:57 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here

Last edited by aj4england; Yesterday at 12:44 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
The first time ever that any of hers have come in. Infact, i goes as far as avoiding her picks sometimes.

Typical that both Traffic Fluide and Deise Des Bieffes both won yesterday went i wasnt on.

Wont make the same mistake today.

Dame Rose
Tara Mist
The Organist
Dame Rose