Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 27-07-2006, 07:44 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Flappy Chicken
Dave, sorry mate but you really are clutching at straws now. You're like a dog with a bone or a stuck record.

Time to put this one to bed me finks!
But the problem is, I am not. I know for a FACT, although I am not posting how I know etc, that we are very keen on Nugent and have made a bid. The fact that Nugent has been down for talks with Taylor before a bid was even made backs this up.

This is not a big Internet rumour I can assure you. Will it happen? I really think its 50/50. People like you just want to make me look stupid and make it look like I am falling for this, but I am in a better position than you to know that this is not just some made up gossip, which you obviously think it is.
Old 27-07-2006, 07:51 AM

pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt
I know I have become obbsessed with Nugent.
No shit!!
Old 27-07-2006, 08:04 AM
Thinking about it

NZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by James Melody
Which one is Simon's latest squeeze?
Cannot be Jack he is a Ron type person
Old 27-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Eh?? WTF are you on about? If I was on here (AKA Scowcroft) and saying what a shite signing it is I would be getting torn to pieces, but on this topic I am overjoyed that we may actually sign a top English player, and I still get heavy uncalled for abuse from someone. ridiculous
It was actually a joke! I think you've lost it!
Old 27-07-2006, 08:32 AM
Slippery Customer

GekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proud
Hi guys - haven't been on here for a while - I guess no-one probably noticed!

Some news from last night...

We are definitely in for Dave Nugent - doesn't mean we'll get him of course.

Peter Taylor says he wants a striker and a midfielder before the start of the season, and possibly a right-back.

That depends on Emmerson Boyce, for whom Charlton and Wigan are definitely bidding.

Jobi MacAnuff is going nowhere - he said it himself and so has Peter Taylor.

Ben Watson and Tom Soares are about to sign new contracts.

Generally the atmosphere was great last night - the team seem really happy.

'Peter Taylor's Red n Blue Army'.
Old 27-07-2006, 08:34 AM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
But the problem is, I am not. I know for a FACT, although I am not posting how I know etc, that we are very keen on Nugent and have made a bid. The fact that Nugent has been down for talks with Taylor before a bid was even made backs this up.

This is not a big Internet rumour I can assure you. Will it happen? I really think its 50/50. People like you just want to make me look stupid and make it look like I am falling for this, but I am in a better position than you to know that this is not just some made up gossip, which you obviously think it is.
I really hope your optimism is rewarded with "The Nuge" signing for us. It would be a real coup for Palace to get him I think.
Old 27-07-2006, 08:40 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I hope we do get him but i think if he signs you might spontaneously combust
Old 27-07-2006, 08:47 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Being reported today that Preston are after Mellor from Liverpool another Nugent replacement??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 27-07-2006, 08:50 AM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Blue Eagle
Being reported today that Preston are after Mellor from Liverpool another Nugent replacement??
27 July 2006
SIMPSON MAY KOP MELLOR

PRESTON are in talks with Liverpool striker Neil Mellor (above). Mellor has failed to secure a first-team place after four years at Anfield and North End boss Paul Simpson hopes to land for a bargain price.

But Mellor moving to Deepdale could see David Nugent's exit.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever say
Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
I hope we do get him but i think if he signs you might spontaneously combust
Either that or his head's going to explode in a massive fireball from the self inflicted tension.
Old 27-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Slippery Customer

GekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proud
And by the way - don't expect signings before Millwall game - Monday's looking more likely.
Old 27-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by GekkoVsFox

So if Jobi said he's going nowhere, why would he submit a transfer request?
Old 27-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Great news.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 27-07-2006, 09:38 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Guy has just come on the HOL saying he's an estate agent & lifelong Palace fan (in Come & Have a Go section) claiming to have sold a flat to a guy called Nugent over the weekend. There are obviously a few doubts on the truth of this but the details he gives are matched by this propoerty n the Kingswood Estate agents property list:

Kingswood are proud to present this executive, stylish 2 bed apartment with allocated parking, situated in Sydenham Road, within close proximity to local amenities. The accommodation comprises of 2 bedrooms (one with en-suite), open plan fully fitted kitchen. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
The Details:

Croydon is well served by the National Rail Network with direct services to many major towns and cities across the UK.
Croydon is ideally placed between a choice of airports. Heathrow and Gatwick Airports can be reached by road in about 50 and 30 minutes respectively. The travelling time to Gatwick by rail is less than 20 minutes. London Biggin Hill Airport is less than 25 minutes drive from Central Croydon.

This prestigious development is located in the heart of Croydon, centrally located between East Croydon and West Croydon Railway Stations, benefiting from a 2 minute walk to the Central Croydon Shopping Centre.

These very well presented 2 dble bedroom purpose built flats, located in the heart of Croydon are brought to market by Kingswood Estate Agents.

A range nine similar flats are available within this prestigious block with a starting price of 485,000. The properties boast from 2 dble bedrooms with the main room benefiting from an en-suite which is finished to a very tasteful decor. Both bedrooms have patio doors leading out onto a walk around balcony. The kitchens are fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with integrated appliances.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 27-07-2006, 09:41 AM

Will S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
the team seem really happy
Never mind all the transfer speculation, these are possibly the most significant five words on the BBS today.
Old 27-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Graffiti Arsist

Micky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Brilliant news. That's 3/4 of a young English midfield with bags of potential.
Old 27-07-2006, 09:49 AM

MATTY11 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMATTY11 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMATTY11 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMATTY11 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMATTY11 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMATTY11 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMATTY11 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMATTY11 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMATTY11 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMATTY11 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMATTY11 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Warnock wants Nugent surprise surprise!!!
Old 27-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Grateful To Paul Hart

Kevan Woz Awful : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevan Woz Awful : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevan Woz Awful : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevan Woz Awful : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevan Woz Awful : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevan Woz Awful : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevan Woz Awful : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevan Woz Awful : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevan Woz Awful : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevan Woz Awful : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevan Woz Awful : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
And by the way - don't expect signings before Millwall game - Monday's looking more likely.
Peoples 'expectations' only arise from bollocks like this quote from Bob Dowie - not because they dream it up themselves.

"Dowie wouldn't confirm the clubs targets .........He went on to add that, there should be four or five new arrivals before we play Millwall."

****Blessed are the cracked: For it is they who let in the light*****

****"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to shit his pants" - Enzo Ferrari*****
Old 27-07-2006, 10:23 AM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Blue Eagle
Guy has just come on the HOL saying he's an estate agent & lifelong Palace fan (in Come & Have a Go section) claiming to have sold a flat to a guy called Nugent over the weekend. There are obviously a few doubts on the truth of this but the details he gives are matched by this propoerty n the Kingswood Estate agents property list:
Doubt thisto be true as it is all too hurried. It is more likely the club will rent somewhere for him to live, which is normal practice for non-local signings giving them time to find somewhere more permanent. This is especially likely if he is committed to the purchase of a large place in Cheshire as previously reported.
Old 27-07-2006, 10:42 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevan Woz Awful
Peoples 'expectations' only arise from bollocks like this quote from Bob Dowie - not because they dream it up themselves.

"Dowie wouldn't confirm the clubs targets .........He went on to add that, there should be four or five new arrivals before we play Millwall."
Totally agree. I'll give myself the biggest hand shandy the day that one of Bob's promises actually materialises. It happens repeatedly and is very frustrating.