Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-08-2011, 07:35 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Worked with a Newcastle fan who really knew his football. He had seen Figo, Zidane, Ronaldinho et al all live, asked him one day who the best footballer he had seen live was, Alan ******* Shearer.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:46 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It does seem a bit silly releasing a player, albeit a trouble making one like Barton, who has a year left on his contract and who could easily be sold for a decent fee.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:49 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle
It does seem a bit silly releasing a player, albeit a trouble making one like Barton, who has a year left on his contract and who could easily be sold for a decent fee.
The thing is that they were trying to sell him, but at 4mil, no one was biting. On a free, if someone picks him up, the club save 3mill on salary, so its like a transfer fee but with the added benefit of publicly embarrassing Barton.

Alot of the players currently being sold (Nolan, Enrique, Barton, Smith, Xisco etc.) were on stupid salaries of 40 to 60k per week. Ashley and co are scouting the European leagues like crazy looking for bargains to cheaply replace the inherited aging and argumentative team. What they're looking for are players like Tiote; youngish, hungry and by PL standards, relatively cheap. Kinda like outsourcing ..

I wouldn't be surprised if they start sniffing around Clyne ...
Old 01-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978
**** them, best fans in the league blah blah blah.
I remember outsinging 50 thousand of the ***** a couple of days after going into admin. and we lost, obviously.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:08 AM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
I remember outsinging 50 thousand of the ***** a couple of days after going into admin. and we lost, obviously.
There was 37K that night.

The game was always going to be irrelevant because it was just an excuse to get out on the toon for two nights.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:26 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
******* disgraceful, they've just fined him two weeks wages.

Scum.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
******* disgraceful, they've just fined him two weeks wages.

Scum.
What for?

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 02-08-2011, 04:50 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nothing, it would seem. No idea.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Probably for gobbing off to the media I imagine.

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 02-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Haven't they just fined Jose Enrique a fortnight's wages for writing negative things about the club on Twatter? Might be the same thing.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:33 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He hasn't said anything to the media, just been tweeting which represent his views, views which NUFC can't surely expect to control.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
i'm sure that was the same day, warnock and the players were told when they got off the plane

i remember it well because SSN were loving every minute of it, *******
Old 03-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
He hasn't said anything to the media, just been tweeting which represent his views, views which NUFC can't surely expect to control.
If I were to go on my Twitter account and say that the company I work for are a bunch of wankers, at best I would get a warning and be told to delete my comments.

At worst, I could face the sack.

Footballers shouldn’t be any different.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:47 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My opinion is that he is a complete arse-hole, but also a very good footballer.
Old 13-08-2011, 06:13 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Some embarrassing behaviour from him in this game.

What a bell-end.
Old 13-08-2011, 06:17 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
****, simple as
Old 13-08-2011, 06:19 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What he do?
Old 13-08-2011, 06:20 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Deserves to be sent of just for that dodgy haricut!
Old 13-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Le Bon Homme

The Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals
What did he do?
Old 13-08-2011, 06:21 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Barton should have a straight red. You can't just man handle someone like that