Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 28-07-2011, 12:23 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle
The cynic in me reckons it will help the book sales.......strewth I have to agree with PK there is as much evidence to suggest they were as there is to suggest they were not.........
there is no evidence either way. Surley the bed she was taken from would have some evidence on it?

If she was dead before and they wanted to make it seem like a missing case, then the other kids would surely have noticed? Were they younger?
Old 28-07-2011, 12:27 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We'll be right back after the break with the results of the DNA test....
Old 28-07-2011, 12:31 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i will probably get negged for this but...

Am i the only one who still thinks her parents may have killed her? i dont mean premeditated murdered her but perhpas something went on when they left her alone or gave her something to help her sleep and it went wrong? probably just bullshit but as i said earlier it just doesn;t sit right with me.
Old 28-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stick them both on Jeremy Kyle and make them take the lie detector test. That will sort this once and for all.
On a more serious note, if it did ever surface that the parents were involved, it would be astonishing.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 28-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE
Stick them both on Jeremy Kyle and make them take the lie detector test. That will sort this once and for all.
On a more serious note, if it did ever surface that the parents were involved, it would be astonishing.
Polygraphs are easily fooled.

Even more easily fooled than Jeremy Kyle.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 28-07-2011, 12:35 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE
If they were involved, how long do they have to keep searching to make their story seem more probable? Not this long. They would have quietly dropped it by now surely?

Having said that, who know. Stranger things have happened.
Old 28-07-2011, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
Polygraphs are easily fooled.

Even more easily fooled than Jeremy Kyle.
Take that back
Old 28-07-2011, 12:36 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Oh and cynic that I am I checked....... the story was originally in the Indian newspapers 4 days ago I would guess by now its been sorted and what therefore is the point of the article and what does it bring to the case........

Edit Link To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by N Herts Eagle; 28-07-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 28-07-2011, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle
Oh and cynic that I am I checked....... the story was originally in the Indian newspapers 4 days ago I would guess by now its been sorted and what therefore is the point of the article and what does it bring to the case........
Slow news day. Just add fuel to the fire of reporting stories that are unproven / guesswork.
Old 28-07-2011, 12:39 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone
there is no evidence either way. Surley the bed she was taken from would have some evidence on it?

If she was dead before and they wanted to make it seem like a missing case, then the other kids would surely have noticed? Were they younger?
Its unfair for me to comment as I wil give you my view research it on the net there are enough sites to give you a positive or negative view on the Mc Canns...
Old 28-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckenham Boy
ITV Central News UPDATE - We have been reporting on articles which have already been published in the Daily Mail and the Indian Tribune suggesting that they might have found Madeleine. We now understand's there's been no official request to Kate and Gerry McCann for DNA samples, so the reports in the newspapers may be false.
I was suspicious that no large news websites (BBC, Sky, Reuters etc) seem to be covering this
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 28-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Christian

CallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Shh, you're not allowed to talk about that because her parents are "respectable professionals". Everyone knows that only the lower classes are capable of abusing their kids.
Exactly.
The middle/ upper classes send their kids to Catholic/ Boarding schools instead. They wouldn't dream of abusing their own kids when they can get professionals to do it for them.

One prefers to use its head, while the other relies on tales.
Old 28-07-2011, 01:01 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
i am still of the opinion that the parents know more than they have let on. something just doesn't sit right with the whole saga. one day the truth will out.
People I know say this. They also think Diana was murdered, 911 was an inside job and Michael Jackson is still alive.
Old 28-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
It wont be her.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 28-07-2011, 01:08 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
i am still of the opinion that the parents know more than they have let on. something just doesn't sit right with the whole saga. one day the truth will out.
^^

I am not comfortable with the brand that has developed (by the parents) out of this.
Old 28-07-2011, 01:20 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Walking through the quaint picturesque villages near Rothley in Leicestershire you can still see the odd photo of little Madeline on missing posters wrapped around lamposts....i can't begin to imagine the emotions that each different sighting brings up for the family and close friends.
Old 28-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Penguin Liberation Front

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1
Walking through the quaint picturesque villages near Rothley in Leicestershire you can still see the odd photo of little Madeline on missing posters wrapped around lamposts........
Which is odd as she went missing in Portugal.
Old 28-07-2011, 01:27 PM

THB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone
If they were involved, how long do they have to keep searching to make their story seem more probable? Not this long. They would have quietly dropped it by now surely?

Having said that, who know. Stranger things have happened.
They need more donations for the mortgage!
Old 28-07-2011, 01:30 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wedge...i suppose its to keep the incident in the public eye.....but you knew that.
Old 28-07-2011, 01:33 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef
People I know say this. They also think Diana was murdered, 911 was an inside job and Michael Jackson is still alive.
well thats where I differ as I refute most conspiracy theories (search for the thread started by marky1919 about the twin towers were blown up by controlled explosions and you will see I was arguing against it) but nice try.

(edit: thread wasnt started by marky1919 To view the link you have to Register or Login)

they parents either know more or they accidently killed her. thats just my opinion. now I am off to look for chemtrails

Last edited by FraserH; 28-07-2011 at 01:38 PM.