Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 16-10-2018, 01:46 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Talk Talk

Great show by Huey Morgan on 6Music to mark National Album Day where he celebrates Spirit of Eden.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-10-2018, 01:51 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Customer service is shit.
Old 16-10-2018, 01:52 PM
9dw

Roadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betray
Good spot, made two of my favourite 80s albums
Old 16-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
not wanting to name drop but i've played football with Mark Hollis for the past 10 years or so. He tends to avoid chat about his music but when i heard Guy Garveys show dedicated to Spirit of Eden i had to mention it to to him and said what fantastic legacy he's left in that album, he answered with 'i suppose so'. For Mark it's all about the music and nothing else, a very humble man, dry witted, likes random non-league football and off road trips on motor bikes across america. At 63 he is pretty fit as well with a good left foot. He never goes in goal though to avoid damage to his hands so you never know, but dont hold your breath for any sort of come back.

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 16-10-2018, 03:28 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy64 View Post
not wanting to name drop but i've played football with Mark Hollis for the past 10 years or so. He tends to avoid chat about his music but when i heard Guy Garveys show dedicated to Spirit of Eden i had to mention it to to him and said what fantastic legacy he's left in that album, he answered with 'i suppose so'. For Mark it's all about the music and nothing else, a very humble man, dry witted, likes random non-league football and off road trips on motor bikes across america. At 63 he is pretty fit as well with a good left foot. He never goes in goal though to avoid damage to his hands so you never know, but dont hold your breath for any sort of come back.
Respect
Old 17-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I love Talk Talk
Old 17-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Great band.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 03-12-2018, 08:47 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Before their time. Lifes what you make it ..and...Its My Life ..were great