Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-11-2018, 08:14 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaterhamEagle View Post
He used to play in black and white, I don’t why
But now he plays in red and blue, Yohan Cabaye
Scoring goals for fun, and I know why
Yohan Cabaye, Yohan Cabaye, Yohan Cabaye

Very Very sadly missed
Old 28-11-2018, 10:07 PM
Opinions are not facts

SouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We'll be running around [place name] with our willies hanging out
We'll be running around [place name]

Singing I've got a bigger one than you (NO YOU AIN'T!)
Singing I've got a bigger, I've got a bigger
I've got a bigger one than you (NO YOU AIN'T!)

The place in question was usually Rothersthorpe, the service station on the M1 that the coaches used to stop at on the away trips up north.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:25 PM

Dunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaterhamEagle View Post
He used to play in black and white, I don’t why
But now he plays in red and blue, Yohan Cabaye
Scoring goals for fun, and I know why
Yohan Cabaye, Yohan Cabaye, Yohan Cabaye

Old 29-11-2018, 09:16 AM

Codman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You’ll never make the station.
Old 29-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The chants from Hillsborough in 2010

“Going down? Are we f*ck! Minus 10 and we’re staying up!”

“You’re playing Brighton next year”

“You might as well f*ck off”

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 29-11-2018, 10:32 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthLondonAP View Post

Singing I've got a bigger, I've got a bigger
I've got a bigger one than you (NO YOU AIN'T!)

The place in question was usually Rothersthorpe, the service station on the M1 that the coaches used to stop at on the away trips up north.
Rothersthorpe really doesn’t scan
Old 29-11-2018, 11:54 AM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Let's all go to Tescos
Where Geordies buy their best clothes
Old 29-11-2018, 02:24 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolmesdaleRoad View Post
we've got that terry phelan.... whoaaa that terry phelan....we've got that terry phelan he's on loan, loan, loan..
The aggressive, chest puffing songs are one thing, but this sort of quality is enough to brighten even the dullest of games and is in tragically short supply these days. Hopefully it's still around outside the PL.
Old 29-11-2018, 04:26 PM

Bresslaw Nation : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBresslaw Nation : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBresslaw Nation : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBresslaw Nation : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBresslaw Nation : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBresslaw Nation : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBresslaw Nation : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBresslaw Nation : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBresslaw Nation : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBresslaw Nation : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBresslaw Nation : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It was a bit of a one-off, but I liked "We can't see you sneaking out" when the lights went out at Upton Park
Old 29-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Opinions are not facts

SouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthLondonAP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Rothersthorpe really doesn’t scan
We didn't have any problems on Coach 2 between 87-90.
Old 29-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

Mick Karnival is just too good for youMick Karnival is just too good for youMick Karnival is just too good for youMick Karnival is just too good for youMick Karnival is just too good for youMick Karnival is just too good for youMick Karnival is just too good for youMick Karnival is just too good for youMick Karnival is just too good for youMick Karnival is just too good for youMick Karnival is just too good for you
Girlfriend from Matalan
Old 29-11-2018, 11:02 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Karnival View Post
Girlfriend from Matalan
Do you mean at Birmingham away? That was ******* hilarious!
Old 29-11-2018, 11:10 PM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At Hull having just been announced the city of culture, the chant from the Palace fans was ‘ City of culture ,you’re avin a laugh’ and the response from the the home fans was ‘ Culture,you’re only here for the culture’
Old 06-12-2018, 11:58 PM

Frisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRM the 2nd View Post
E I E I E I O up the football league we go, when we win promotion this is what we'll sing we are palace we are palace top of the football league

I do miss a promotion battle.
This for me. Best song ever - just need to get relegated.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:02 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Who's your father? Who's your father?
Who's your father, referee?

You ain't got one, you ain't got one!
You're a BASTARD, referee!