Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: What would cause Parish to sack Roy?
Now - enough’s enough! 54 28.72%
If we get thumped by Leicester 40 21.28%
Cricket score at the Etihad 5 2.66%
Lose to Colin on Boxing Day 57 30.32%
Some point in 2019 16 8.51%
Never - he’s one of his mates 16 8.51%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2018, 07:17 AM

Bobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson View Post
Our players are weak mentally and there is a lack of leadership on the pitch and off it.

Totally agree
Old 09-12-2018, 07:45 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson View Post
Our players are weak mentally and there is a lack of leadership on the pitch and off it.
Yep. 8th highest wage bill in the league. Most of the players don't give a shit. They are overpaid and massively under performing.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:32 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
im not sure parish has got the bottle to sack Roy, and he will be given time until wickham and benteke are back before thats even considered.

I do think they'll be a parting of ways at the end of the season though, Dougie should get the bullet then too
Old 09-12-2018, 08:46 AM
Banned by Moderators

CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bob Rob View Post
are you lot serious?
modern football supporters are pathetic...most clubs support are so fickle now.

i understand it..after losing to the benders and now WHU..but it was different after beating and playing well against Burnley.

Crystal Palace will be nowhere near relegation this season...and results will soon turn..youll see.
we could have fielded our under 12s against Burnley and we would've won the game, they were a truly terrible side. other than that we have been absolutely dreadful this season. just look at our other wins, Fulham we should've conceded a penalty at 1-0 and Huddersfield we were extremely fortunate to win that one. Roy said after the Burnley win that he thought we deserved more points from the way we've played, I think he's totally wrong, we're actually somewhat fortunate to have even gotten this many points so far.

it's just been totally inept tactically from Roy this season, he has to go!
Old 09-12-2018, 09:48 AM

cp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Unfortunately I feel like he has go now, Worried the atmosphere could get very toxic If we lose to Leicester next week,
Old 09-12-2018, 09:52 AM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bob Rob View Post
are you lot serious?
modern football supporters are pathetic...most clubs support are so fickle now.

i understand it..after losing to the benders and now WHU..but it was different after beating and playing well against Burnley.

Crystal Palace will be nowhere near relegation this season...and results will soon turn..youll see.
Are you sleepwalking?
Old 09-12-2018, 10:08 AM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
I just don't trust the club to have a strategy in place for if he goes.
Agree with this. The club will sack him then go sh&t we need a new manager.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:49 AM

palacenige knows where the wild roses growpalacenige knows where the wild roses growpalacenige knows where the wild roses growpalacenige knows where the wild roses growpalacenige knows where the wild roses growpalacenige knows where the wild roses growpalacenige knows where the wild roses growpalacenige knows where the wild roses growpalacenige knows where the wild roses growpalacenige knows where the wild roses growpalacenige knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_London View Post
we could have fielded our under 12s against Burnley and we would've won the game, they were a truly terrible side. other than that we have been absolutely dreadful this season. just look at our other wins, Fulham we should've conceded a penalty at 1-0 and Huddersfield we were extremely fortunate to win that one. Roy said after the Burnley win that he thought we deserved more points from the way we've played, I think he's totally wrong, we're actually somewhat fortunate to have even gotten this many points so far.

it's just been totally inept tactically from Roy this season, he has to go!
We are playing with the same personnel that arguably should have beaten Arsenal, could have nicked a win at Utd but deserved a draw and despite Burnley being a poor side we played them off the park with some great one touch football.I keep reading about not using his subs , you cannot use subs for the sake of it if it makes the team weaker. As much as everyone slagged off Benteke you can see we are a better side with him , blame Roy all you want but he has not been backed in the last two transfer windows and i won't hold my breath January will see anybody coming in .
Old 09-12-2018, 10:55 AM

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
I just don't trust the club to have a strategy in place for if he goes.
Strategy you say....

Old 09-12-2018, 11:05 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
no Wilf against Leicester so thats a write off as is the Citeh game.
That leaves the cardiff game as a must win
Big Sam, all is forgiven