Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Probationary User

christopherjohn was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlschristopherjohn was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlschristopherjohn was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlschristopherjohn was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlschristopherjohn was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlschristopherjohn was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlschristopherjohn was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlschristopherjohn was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlschristopherjohn was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlschristopherjohn was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlschristopherjohn was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Remaining 4 games in December.

I truly believe that the 2 home games against Leicester and Cardiff have now become even more crucial.
Hopefully the players can use the memory of overwhelming Leicester at home last Season.
We must believe that we can beat Neil Warnock and his side and give us all an extra Christmas present.
Manchester City game I suppose will have to be assumed as a free hit. Perhaps the early kick-off on a Sunday against Chelsea may be a potential bonus.
Let's all pull together at Selhurst even more than usual this coming Saturday !
I know that I will be behind Palace 100%
Old 08-12-2018, 09:01 PM

srh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherjohn View Post
I truly believe that the 2 home games against Leicester and Cardiff have now become even more crucial.
Hopefully the players can use the memory of overwhelming Leicester at home last Season.
We must believe that we can beat Neil Warnock and his side and give us all an extra Christmas present.
Manchester City game I suppose will have to be assumed as a free hit. Perhaps the early kick-off on a Sunday against Chelsea may be a potential bonus.
Let's all pull together at Selhurst even more than usual this coming Saturday !
I know that I will be behind Palace 100%
No Zaha for Leicester = defeat. Cardiff is massive
Old 08-12-2018, 09:08 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Cardiff are united at the moment. Fans, manager and team are all pulling in the same direction. Stark opposite to the state of Palace at the moment.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
We'll probably manage 1 point from those two. In the rain. You know how it goes.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 08-12-2018, 09:16 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by srh View Post
No Zaha for Leicester = defeat. Cardiff is massive
I’m confident that we will win both games - we are decent side and team spirit looks fine from what I saw today. Strengthen in January and we will finish top half.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:43 PM

srh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
I’m confident that we will win both games - we are decent side and team spirit looks fine from what I saw today. Strengthen in January and we will finish top half.
Confident even though we haven't won without Zaha for 14 months. You obviously watched a different game to me. Roy's BBC interview seems to suggest that he's a bit broken
Old 08-12-2018, 09:46 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Lose to Cardiff at home and we deserve to go down.

We are toilet, no ideas, no passion, nothing left of what got us to where we are now.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by srh View Post
Confident even though we haven't won without Zaha for 14 months. You obviously watched a different game to me. Roy's BBC interview seems to suggest that he's a bit broken
Just got back in from the match so haven’t seen Roy on the BBC - I imagine he was annoyed with the two yellow cards at the end?
Old 08-12-2018, 10:13 PM

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
Looking at us at the moment, Colin will fancy it on Boxing Day.

He'll have them rattling into us. Will we match the fight in our current state, given we are likely to have just had a hiding from Man City?
Old 08-12-2018, 10:28 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Nil points
Old 08-12-2018, 10:39 PM

2bob Rob was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls2bob Rob was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls2bob Rob was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls2bob Rob was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls2bob Rob was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls2bob Rob was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls2bob Rob was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls2bob Rob was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls2bob Rob was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls2bob Rob was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls2bob Rob was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
you"kk beat Leicester and Cardiff City
Old 09-12-2018, 11:19 AM

Seanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The way we are ala mo can’t see us getting owt - maybe a scrappy drawer against cardiff?
Psychologically I think we look defeated as soon as we concede and not having a striker of any quality is really starting to tell...
Old 09-12-2018, 11:30 AM

Cube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by newish eagle View Post
Looking at us at the moment, Colin will fancy it on Boxing Day.

Boxing Day 2014, Palace 0-3 down to Southampton, our fans stopped singing and I seem to remember some chants of ‘you don’t know what you’re doing!’ being directed at Warnock. You just know Cardiff will smash us on Boxing Day
Old 09-12-2018, 11:35 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
I think we will win all 4 remaining December games and possibly without conceding.
I also think that bacon is vegan, that Diane Abbott is a looker, Crocs and socks look good, that Croydon is the cultural capital of the world, that sparrows are mice in the nighttime, that I can escape through the back of my wardrobe and all other manner of weird sht
Old 09-12-2018, 11:37 AM

Danny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cube72 View Post
Boxing Day 2014, Palace 0-3 down to Southampton, our fans stopped singing and I seem to remember some chants of ‘you don’t know what you’re doing!’ being directed at Warnock. You just know Cardiff will smash us on Boxing Day
I was at that game. One of the worst Palace performances I’ve ever seen.

Kismet? Ironic? Call it what you like. You just know Warnock will have his team charged up to get one over Parish.

Lose that and it could be 12pts on New Year’s Day.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:42 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Expect the stats to be rammed down our throats about Zaha missing over the next week. The actual stat becomes larger than the problem as it gets seared into our brains.
Old 22-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Newbury Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Old 22-12-2018, 08:13 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
I think we will win all 4 remaining December games.
I also think that Diane Abbott is a looker

Hmm.....
Old 22-12-2018, 09:24 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
6 very big points in the last two matches
Old 23-12-2018, 12:54 AM

Reg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They were a massive six points