Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-12-2018, 09:41 PM

palace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
West Ham never looked like scoring until Snodgrass got lucky with a strike that rarely goes in like it did.

Palace looked comfortable until that happened which is typical of the luck that we are having summed up by Luka hitting the bar and it bouncing to safety with Fabianski nowhere near saving it and that would have given us a 2-0 lead to take into the second half.

Palace ran an in-form West Ham side very close and deserved something for their efforts.

COYP
I just got back from travelling so missed the hand. Tried to watch it when I got in. I fell asleep at half time due to jet lag, 10 hours of travel and it was 5am!

However thought we did well at half time, couldn’t understand how we went on to lose this!