Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-12-2018, 09:23 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
He's never played as a winger. He's definitely a centre mid.

U18 games are more competitive and fast paced than U23 games. It's weird.
I think I got confused. Sure in that Asian Tournament last pre season he came on on the wing.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:55 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I think I got confused. Sure in that Asian Tournament last pre season he came on on the wing.
That was probably because DeBoer just randomly played anyone anywhere.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:14 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God View Post
Lumeka looked decent on the highlights.
He sidefooted all his shots to the keeper. Finishing not good enough. Seems familiar at the moment
Old 10-12-2018, 11:55 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
He's never played as a winger. He's definitely a centre mid.

U18 games are more competitive and fast paced than U23 games. It's weird.
How do you rate Francis Baptiste these days ?
He looks as though he has bulked up nicely but was a bit all over the place today.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:56 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Thought they'd have taken him off soon after the goal, would have been a perfect day for him, he behaved rather stupidly though.

Maybe Roy wanted him to be kept on for 90 minutes?
Yes because Roy is stuck in the 70s where it was one sub and players played 90 mins ?
Old 11-12-2018, 03:20 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Yes because Roy is stuck in the 70s where it was one sub and players played 90 mins ?
You do know that Richard Shaw is U-23 manager, don't you?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:29 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
How do you rate Francis Baptiste these days ?
He looks as though he has bulked up nicely but was a bit all over the place today.
I've always liked Baptiste, he's scored goals at 18s and worked really well in the position. But his Palace career will be over in the summer. I guess his role as a sort of number 9 is no longer in vogue either and when you've got the excellent Rob Street coming through there's no place for him.

Have heard that he may be going on loan to a Swedish club in January, but previously heard last season that he was considering dropping into non-league and trying to work his way up playing senior football.

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere
Old 11-12-2018, 06:46 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
You do know that Richard Shaw is U-23 manager, don't you?
Watched a few games at training ground Roy stands very near shaw wouldn't be hard to give instructions to shaw Freeman usually stands on his own behind goal .
Old 11-12-2018, 07:27 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've always liked Baptiste, he's scored goals at 18s and worked really well in the position. But his Palace career will be over in the summer. I guess his role as a sort of number 9 is no longer in vogue either and when you've got the excellent Rob Street coming through there's no place for him.

Have heard that he may be going on loan to a Swedish club in January, but previously heard last season that he was considering dropping into non-league and trying to work his way up playing senior football.

I watched Street play a game for U23s (might have been U18s) the commentator said he was youngest on the pitch by a few years... he seemed to put himself about a bit. Looked like he enjoys the physical side of the game. How old is he... and how far away is he from playing 1st team football?

TIA
Old 11-12-2018, 07:29 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Out of the youngsters, I thought McGregor looked the best of the bunch. Kirby looked out of sorts again.

Agreed
Old 11-12-2018, 07:29 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
What a ridiculous sending off. He must have wanted it.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:04 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I watched Street play a game for U23s (might have been U18s) the commentator said he was youngest on the pitch by a few years... he seemed to put himself about a bit. Looked like he enjoys the physical side of the game. How old is he... and how far away is he from playing 1st team football?

TIA
He's not long turned 17, still only a first-year scholar. At least a season away from any kind of senior football at any level.

Very much an old school type of centre forward.

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere
Old 11-12-2018, 11:26 PM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He's not long turned 17, still only a first-year scholar. At least a season away from any kind of senior football at any level.

Very much an old school type of centre forward.
We certainly need one of those, so let's hope he keeps progressing