Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-12-2018, 06:52 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Could we save face by moving Ray upstairs to replace the pointless Weegie?

Swap them round .....
Old 08-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Well he will have to play a striker on Saturday - or at least Ayew - with Wilf's suspension.

He needs to rotate a bit now, it is a month full of matches and he has shown too much loyalty to the same XI for 3 consecutive matches.

I don't think getting rid of him is the answer. How many other managers could manage a team with no forwards.
OMG. No forwards. Well Sorloth is one. If Roy had been using him then id say you had a point. The fact is he hasnt really. Sorloth played well against Arsenal and okay v Spurs and has had one more shot on target than Ayew

Last edited by Lombardo's hair; 08-12-2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:06 PM

M3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Pardew has been at the last couple of home games, be careful what you wish for
Anyone that's seen many of my posts knows I'd have Al back in a heartbeat
Old 08-12-2018, 07:16 PM

CamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is here
The refreshments stall in the Arthur always seems to be short of staff so you could be on to something there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Eagle View Post
Old 08-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
OMG. No forwards. Well Sorloth is one. If Roy had been using him then id say you had a point. The fact is he hasnt really. Sorloth played well against Arsenal and okay v Spurs and has had one more shot on target than Ayew
That is my point - I didn't phrase it too well. He has NO choice BUT to try something different. Unless he puts Punch up there!
Old 08-12-2018, 07:22 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Eagle View Post
Really?
You don’t think his break up of the squad has anything to do with the current shit situation we are in
Old 08-12-2018, 07:25 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Really?
You don’t think his break up of the squad has anything to do with the current shit situation we are in
No. The fact that we spent almost £50 million on that hero Allardyce does though.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
That is my point - I didn't phrase it too well. He has NO choice BUT to try something different. Unless he puts Punch up there!
The Puncheon that has been poor for 2 years. Yes I know he was injured
Old 08-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
I wouldn't start him but Roy might.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:46 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Pardew has been at the last couple of home games, be careful what you wish for
Checking out the wives of players signed after he left?
Old 08-12-2018, 07:57 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
The Puncheon that has been poor for 2 years. Yes I know he was injured
Old 08-12-2018, 07:58 PM
Banned by Moderators

Had he gone yet?
Old 08-12-2018, 07:58 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
Had he gone yet?
Hope so
Old 08-12-2018, 08:07 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Leave it any longer and we could well and truely cermented in the bottom 3, good time a change as sad as it would be
Old 10-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Lovely stuff

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
I’d still like Dyche to be honest. He’s taken Burnley as far as they can go. Hodgson can’t do it anymore. We are far too weak under him
Couldn't see Dyche coming here.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 10-12-2018, 06:01 PM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Kick him upstairs. Make him "honorary president of football operations" or something similarly pointless.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:10 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanet Eagle View Post
Of course he won't. Why would he leave a comparatively well run club to join this basketcase?
Old 12-12-2018, 08:26 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanet Eagle View Post
Not now no, Burnley are well run and I don't think the same applies with us, certainly won't appear to be by others.
Old 16-12-2018, 01:22 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Is he losing it? In the post match interview on the Palace TV site, he is talking about seeing the game through Red and Blue or Claret and Blue glasses, then rambles on about Wilf getting sent off last week (or was it Tomkins he was talking about?).

I maybe doing him a disservice, but either way... not making himself very clear what he was on about.
Old 16-12-2018, 01:46 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Is he losing it? In the post match interview on the Palace TV site, he is talking about seeing the game through Red and Blue or Claret and Blue glasses, then rambles on about Wilf getting sent off last week (or was it Tomkins he was talking about?).

I maybe doing him a disservice, but either way... not making himself very clear what he was on about.
Claret and blue isn’t that daft is it, it’s not like he forgot the red and blue is it.