Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-12-2018, 12:03 AM

Wayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is here
This bloke is nothing on Dougie_87 for bullshit posts. Atleast his are half crazy seeming that someone mentally handicapped could believe it. This is just obvious.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:49 AM
Associate member of AWM

Buglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My team for Leicester:

-------------------Hennessy-----------------------
------------------Tomkins-------------------------
--------------------Luca---------------------------
AWB--Ward--Kelly--Sakho--Dann--Souare--PVH--Schlupp

Oops, wrong thread.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:55 AM

dougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Superb innotive idea. We need to be flexible in our approach and I agree wan bissaka is destined to play further forward and could well end up like bale. But next stage is to play on wing then transition to forward. I’d play him out wide and schlupp up top.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Last time we put a right back up front it worked against a PL side.

But then again we were far more desperate than we are now, with huge financial problems.

Sulley Kaikai, James Daly, Rob Street. Give the academy a chance and play the system that we know works well. If they do well, it gives competition where currently we have none due to injury.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 12-12-2018, 10:34 AM
Banned by Moderators

CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London CPFC_London
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post
Superb innotive idea. We need to be flexible in our approach and I agree wan bissaka is destined to play further forward and could well end up like bale. But next stage is to play on wing then transition to forward. I’d play him out wide and schlupp up top.
shame others don't have such a forward thinking attitude
Old 12-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Palace since 1970

Gazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mabbutt View Post
Bring back Danny Butterfield
There is a racehorse called Butterfield - Owned by a group of Wolves fans. Such fame!

Norman Wisdom.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:31 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Wrong full back. In all honesty, I would genuinely be tempted to play PVA up there. He has shown he is a good finisher, he's quick, clever touches and 1-2s around the box- he'd be a far bigger threat than Sorloth and Ayew. Plus he evidently cares, so he would work hard and run the channels- something I haven't seen a CPFC centre forward do for long time now.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:36 PM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buglebob View Post
My team for Leicester:

Oops, wrong thread.
8 keepers with Hennessey up front? Worth a try.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:38 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Surely if AWB was to move anywhere would be Defensive midfield. Influence the game more and break up play.

As for a make shift forward, Martin Kelly for me. Big enough to cause trouble in the air and think he would have the beating for pace of both Morgan and Johnny Evans.

AWB at Right Mid with Ward/Kelly at Right back suits me though this would be my team assuming PVA is out

------------Hennessey---------------------------
------Ward----Kelly------Sakho------------------
--AWB--------------------------------------Schlupp--
-----------Luka---McArthur-----Meyer------------------
--------------Wickham--------Townsend--------

Last edited by aj4england; 12-12-2018 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:57 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
Wrong full back. In all honesty, I would genuinely be tempted to play PVA up there. He has shown he is a good finisher, he's quick, clever touches and 1-2s around the box- he'd be a far bigger threat than Sorloth and Ayew. Plus he evidently cares, so he would work hard and run the channels- something I haven't seen a CPFC centre forward do for long time now.
He also started his career as a striker...apparently.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Yeah, coz AWB's willingness to shoot is there for everyone to see...
Old 12-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buglebob View Post
My team for Leicester:

Oops, wrong thread.
Tomkins is suspended
Old 12-12-2018, 01:40 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Tomkins is suspended
Put Riedewald in there then

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:11 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post
Bale was already a good crosser of the ball and finisher (iirc) as a left back. AWB can't cross at all and I can't remember him ever even attempting a shot on goal.

He is however one of the best young RBs in the league, and that's where we should continue to deploy him imo.

Schlupp up top isn't the worst idea, although I'd question whether he'd be anymore effective than Ayew. I know Schlupp has scored a couple this season, but Ayew scored a good amount for Swansea last season. Hopefully Wickham is fit for a run of games.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:16 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
No good keep putting wingers at cntre forward. No doubt AWB would give it a go but we need to go where Macarthur went at West Ham and throw ourselves at crosses more to get the goals we need

Oh and Ayew hant looked like at all this seson. To be frank I dont know what he does do

Last edited by cranesparkeagle; 12-12-2018 at 08:19 PM.
Old 13-12-2018, 08:30 AM

PhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely Scotty must be back soon? He can score as we know, bring him on near the end to get touches on corners & crosses - both of which we've failed to do all bloody season.
Bah, humbug! Goodwill to all men etc.
Old 15-12-2018, 01:40 PM

stujii : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestujii : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestujii : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestujii : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestujii : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestujii : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestujii : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestujii : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestujii : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestujii : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestujii : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Trolling aside, how about playing Shlupp up front? Scored a great finish at Fulham, made a sharp header last match and there are YouTube videos where he plays as a striker and looks fast, dynamic and is scoring some great goals. If he brought even some of that to the table now, it would be better than what we have seen from anyone else so far this season. It would allow Wilf to go back to being a pure winger and give us some serious pace in counter attacks if Schlupp was leading the line.

Expecting to get slated but I think it is an option.
At least he would be less of a liability in that position, can't believe how often he passes direct to the opposition to spark a counter, PVA just as bad too