Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Adrian Durham. talented brodcaster or twat ?
Twat 213 85.89%
No, he's a font of invaluable football opinion 17 6.85%
Moo 18 7.26%
Voters: 248. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse
He is actually a very, very good broadcaster at what he does.

The fact you have cringe threads like this proves his style is working.

Honestly couldn't give a monkeys what he 'tweet's', those who care and those who respond on twatter are worse than him.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Feck Durhams twin...
Old 07-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Ok just relised we are playing Peterboro on Sat so hence the wind ups by Durham ...
Old 07-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST
When he did 'Football First in Europe' (I think that was what it was called) a few years back it was one of the best things on radio.
Yep with Marcotti.

He also did a brilliant FL show about a decade back with Ray Houghton on a Thurs evening.

Of the current schedule, Press Pass and Call Collymore are worth a listen.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep with Marcotti.

He also did a brilliant FL show about a decade back with Ray Houghton on a Thurs evening.

Of the current schedule, Press Pass and Call Collymore are worth a listen.
"Have you ever played the game? Have you ever played the game?"

Old 07-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
It's not the point whether he is on a wind up or not.

To say, over the radio, that Palace Academy teach their youngsters to dive is just wrong.

Who knows who is listening to his garbage and takes that sort of thing seriously.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:50 PM

CedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Talksports main commentator is the uneducated dogging bird beater Stan Collymore. That says more about the level of people they employ than anything.

Lest we forget for SKY idiot cast offs Gray/Keys too.

This latest idiot clearly hasn't watched us much to spout such drivel.

Is he a Seaweed or Millfilth fan?
Old 07-11-2012, 08:54 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Just got in and heard this earlier so glad I found this thread. I found it quite amusing as it goes as he was clearly on a wind up. He started by saying how an earth are we top, that all the penalties we've had this year only a couple should have been and without Zaha he honestly believes we're relegation material. In the next sentence he then said that we deserved to beat ipswich and are deservedly top of the league, so which is it Adrian?

What really round me up was the Arscum plank before hand. He said that they'll just replace Walcott with Zaha for between £5-10m then sell him on in a couple of years time. Arsenal fans ALL seem to think they have the right just to take him for whatever they want. I absolutely detest them
Old 07-11-2012, 08:55 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
Depends if they are real supporters or plastics,you do generalise a lot Phil,do you do that with everything ?

We could be part of that next year,will you still support Palace in the money league ?
Not in a bar watching chelsea les?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Can't like him for the fact that he said that the Palace players had no class at Hillsborough and caused a riot.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
I wouldn't piss on Adrian Durham if he was on fire.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Jesus we have some pretentious fans don't we?

That horrible man on Talksport and twitter said some nasty things about us.

Boo hoo

Maybe Talksport are 'in it' as well with the BBC & Steve Claridge in a 'anti-Palace' agenda that some deluded CP fans seem to think these media outlets have?

We are top of the table, no shock jock and his opinions are going to change that.

Enjoy it, don't fall for his bate.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:45 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
He is actually a very, very good broadcaster at what he does.

The fact you have cringe threads like this proves his style is working.

Honestly couldn't give a monkeys what he 'tweet's', those who care and those who respond on twatter are worse than him.
cringe thread.
Get over yourself

I thought you liked Twitter ?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:45 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
He's decidedly ugly and ginger.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

It all makes perfect sense now.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:46 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Jesus we have some pretentious fans don't we?

pretentious ? Moi ?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:52 PM

ugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
West Ham, I think. I know one of them on the stupid 'show' (and I use the term loosely) do.

In the summer, one of them basically called Steve Parish a liar as he was convinced Zaha was at West Ham's ground having a medical and that terms had been agreed and everything. SP went on Twitter and told him it was a load of rubbish and not true, and he said that Steve was lying to the fans

i remember that!!!

The thoughts and opinions expressed here are MY OWN.....

#CRPS read this http://gettingtoknowmecrps.blogspot.co.uk/

to find out what #CRPS is
Old 07-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gutter journalist and an embarrassment to his profession.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 07-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Scarfer army

GeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CedarEagle
Talksports main commentator is the uneducated dogging bird beater Stan Collymore. That says more about the level of people they employ than anything.
Collymore is a fantastic broadcaster. One of the best around at the moment. He made some terrible mistakes as a young man and freely admits it. You won't find a broadcaster with more knowledge about every English league team than him. Really does his homework and is so passionate about the game.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedarEagle

Lest we forget for SKY idiot cast offs Gray/Keys too.

This latest idiot clearly hasn't watched us much to spout such drivel.

Is he a Seaweed or Millfilth fan?
how on earth did Dogger get this job. Durham is on a windup but Collywobbles believe what he says including famously saying that Liverpool were too big a club to go bust
Old 07-11-2012, 10:16 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We should rest Zaha on Saturday and tear Posh a new a-hole before bringing him on to win 3 stonewall penalties that FFS will miss, because we can.

That would show him.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:19 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How would you respond to a troll on here? Cos that's all Adrian Durham is.