Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Adrian Durham. talented brodcaster or twat ?
Twat 213 85.89%
No, he's a font of invaluable football opinion 17 6.85%
Moo 18 7.26%
Voters: 248. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2012, 10:20 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
all we need is to do is turn up and play our freeflowing attacking game and the clueless defenders who havent had players run at them with the ball , dribbling, all there life they dont know what to do they trip them up , the long lost art of dribbling is back at the palace not seen since Don Rodgers its just epic !!!
Old 07-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
The Jon Gaunt of substandard football based radio. He's the radio equivalent of an internet troll, the last thing you should do is feed him.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chav_hater
How would you respond to a troll on here? Cos that's all Adrian Durham is.
Well I'd just wait for PK to say something rational like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
The Jon Gaunt of substandard football based radio. He's the radio equivalent of an internet troll, the last thing you should do is feed him.
Errr... oh
Old 07-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
I wouldn't waste my time on him. I could call him a wanker and wish for him to come home one day and find his Dad shitting in his wife's mouth but he's not worth it.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:28 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Ignore it.

Needs the attention to keep his job.

He's a wind up merchant on loads of clubs, normally arsenal he hates them.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
I wouldn't waste my time on him. I could call him a wanker and wish for him to come home one day and find his Dad shitting in his wife's mouth but he's not worth it.
^

That
Old 07-11-2012, 10:40 PM

palaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why is anybody listening to his biased drivel , if you dont tune it in you will not be wound up , they hate Palace so hate them by not indulging then no thread on here.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I've no idea who he is. Any time I've listened to Talksport it's been awful, so don't bother any more.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Durham probably goes home after every show and googles his name with a pair of rubber gloves, a greasy broom handle, a pack of screen wipes and a large box of Kleenex on standby. Threads like this only go to encourage him.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:53 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palaceboy1
Why is anybody listening to his biased drivel , if you dont tune it in you will not be wound up , they hate Palace so hate them by not indulging then no thread on here.
is anyone wound up. I think most people are just discussing him / Dogger et al
Old 07-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Cue a Bolasie hattrick on Saturday.

Seriously, why do people get annoyed by Durham? He's so obviously paid to wind people up. The only show I'd consider listening to on TalkShit is Hawksbee and Jacobs, if they're even still going...
Old 07-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
**** this bitch ass clown
Old 08-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick
Not in a bar watching chelsea les?
Nahh I was watching Celtic on the interweb,never been in a bar watching Chelsea,whats it like ?

Only teams I have ever gone out of my way to watch (outside of the house) was Palace and England.

So... You will you or won't you be watching Palace in the Greed League if we go up Phil or will just have to swallow it again
Old 08-11-2012, 12:48 AM

Kent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I`ve never been a religious man but after twat Durham`s comments I`m gonna pray for 3 dodgy penalties and a 0-5 result on Saturday and I hope they get relegated. Durham you are a grade 1, class A C**T.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:51 AM

Kent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anybody know off hand what the Palace record is for games unbeaten ?
Old 08-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd love to hit him. Prick.

Not only to us but he's a prick to everyone, just spurts utter rubbish on the radio and when he's losing a debate with a caller he just gets personal to hide the fact he's losing.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:53 AM
Registered Snoozer

TomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse
Jesus we have some pretentious fans don't we?
Don't think you mean pretentious, precious maybe, but not pretentious.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:03 AM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
Used to like listening to the late shows (early evening in Canada) used to be this bloke Nigel that used to ring in each night with really naff songs ,talking about his mum and naff life..It was brilliant made me miss home,characters and all that.
I'd forgotten him. That was outstanding fayre!
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 08-11-2012, 03:15 AM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If it was Burnley top of the league, he would be saying Charlie Austin is overrated blah blah blah.

Some of his comments are pretty slanderous and uncalled for, but the majority are just banter which are no worse than you see on the BBS.

Still laughing...
Old 08-11-2012, 03:36 AM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse
Jesus we have some Spurs fans don't we?
efa