Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 24-11-2013, 01:06 AM

Charles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Come on hes a football legend. He tweets criticism about all clubs.

In fact he tweets about everything. Seriously have you seen how much he tweets??? Might even be a twitter addict.
Old 24-11-2013, 01:07 AM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle View Post
How much of our licence fee is going on paying Hansen and Lineker?
More than on Kilbane... looks like his mum still cuts his hair.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 24-11-2013, 01:11 AM

dubsy1 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waydubsy1 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waydubsy1 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waydubsy1 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waydubsy1 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waydubsy1 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waydubsy1 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waydubsy1 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waydubsy1 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waydubsy1 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waydubsy1 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego way
smug pricks on MOTD. refuse to watch it/participate in the collective circle jerk they have about the top 4
Old 24-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Ex-Manager

1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles1998 View Post
Come on hes a football legend. He tweets criticism about all clubs.

In fact he tweets about everything. Seriously have you seen how much he tweets??? Might even be a twitter addict.
He doesn't need comment on his personal vendettas in his football presenting though.

Sent from my iPhone using To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-11-2013, 01:15 AM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought MC had a good game both up front and in defence until he went off. No mention of McShane knockinf the bandage off MC's head with his arm!
Old 24-11-2013, 01:18 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf View Post
I thought MC had a good game both up front and in defence until he went off. No mention of McShane knockinf the bandage off MC's head with his arm!
Or that far from having Chamahk "In his pocket", he'd lost most headers to him and ultimately had to go off himself due to the same clash of heads.

Both strikers for us today had very good games.

Our physios might want to go back to bandage school tho...
Old 24-11-2013, 01:24 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf View Post
No mention of McShane knockinf the bandage off MC's head with his arm!
or even yanking it off. I thought I remembered MotD being for the fans, not for the sponsors and bleedin' football tourists. Shocking.
Old 24-11-2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered User

ChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_Neil_Warnock View Post
He also tweeted this earlier today: @GaryLineker: Early encouragement for Tony Pulis…Chamakh has gone off with an injury.

Has he shagged his wife or something?

Sent from my iPhone using To view the link you have to Register or Login
I replied to his tweet about Chamakh an hour or so ago saying 'except his general play has been good this season, but to know that would mean watching the game and not rehashing cliches'. It was my second edit after debating calling him a goggle eared scrote in capital letters.

10 mins later and he's deleted all his tweets talking about Chamakh.

You're welcome BBS.

Last edited by ChuckMcBalls; 24-11-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 24-11-2013, 01:54 AM

crenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMcBalls View Post
I replied to his tweet about Chamakh an hour or so ago saying 'except his general play has been good this season, but to know that would mean watching and game and not rehashing cliches'. It was my second edit after debating calling him a goggle eared scrote in capital letters.

10 mins later and he's deleted all his tweets talking about Chamakh.

You're welcome BBS.
Did similar with 'Lose all integrity as a show when there is such an obvious manhunt. What has he done to you/Savage?'
Old 24-11-2013, 02:06 AM
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like Lineker.

I imagine everyone talks just as much shit about players they only see on highlights, it's just it is more visible when someone like Lineker says it.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:06 AM
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
oops double post
Old 24-11-2013, 02:13 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Just caught up with MOTD what a disrespectful p*** take that was, big ears snidey comment, no mention of the ridiculous sending off and Hansen's one liner at the end which was well out of order! Whether it's true or not that's the only thing he said, completely negative and and no praise what so ever. After watching that no one should ever slag Merson off again! I caught the last 20 mins of him after work and he told Bolasie's sending off how it was and seemed quite excited that we scored and won. BBC are armatures compared to SKY, effing disgraceful public service........I don't know why I'm getting wound up about it.

We're not fashionable and we're always at our best when we're starring down the barrel of a gun. That's why I'm looking forward to Pulis' appointment. I hope we go and give these premiership luvies a good kick up in the air on our way to survival and give Hansen and co so something to really moan about!!
Old 24-11-2013, 02:32 AM

Die hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Chamakh had a decent game but instead they show him get beaten in the air twice and not bother show his great hold up play this is ******* pathetic what have they got against him
Sorry mate but I don't know how many games you've been to,
but he is shit!!
Old 24-11-2013, 03:06 AM
Unregistered User

ChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Die hard Hoj View Post
but he is shit!!
I've been to every game this season bar Hull, and no he isn't.

He isn't scoring - and thats because of a blatant lack of confidence more than anything. His hold up play, work-rate, and passing (for the most part) have been really good.

Plus he has a completely thankless task that would make most strikers look bad from a goal scoring perspective.
Old 24-11-2013, 03:13 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Jug eared crisp sellout ****
Old 24-11-2013, 03:43 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Anyone who thinks Chamakh has been "shit" either doesn't go to matches or drinks 12 pints and 5 jagerbombs beforehand.

Both him and Jerome were superb today, and both did the job that Murray did for us last season (in terms of holding it up).

When GM is back it'll be interesting to see who starts upfront.
Old 24-11-2013, 03:54 AM
Casual user

Catford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Die hard Hoj View Post
but he is shit!!
All of them for me mate. And you obviously know nothing. Hope this helps...
Old 24-11-2013, 04:07 AM
one love

AJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMcBalls View Post
I've been to every game this season bar Hull, and no he isn't.

He isn't scoring - and thats because of a blatant lack of confidence more than anything. His hold up play, work-rate, and passing (for the most part) have been really good.

Plus he has a completely thankless task that would make most strikers look bad from a goal scoring perspective.
It's embarrassing.

Been one of our best players all season.
Old 24-11-2013, 05:22 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Never like that butter wouldnt melt in his mouth tosser...I put him off from scoring a penalty you know Think he was playin for Leicester or someone, pen in front of the Homesdale...everyone went quiet in awe of the baby faced git but I didnt and shouted as loud as I could "LINEKER YOU WANKER!" just as he took it and he missed friggin botox eared sandpapered headed bum face
Old 24-11-2013, 07:42 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chamakh wanted to stay on so much he seemed to be in tears when he was brought off. Played really well.