Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 24-11-2013, 08:19 AM
No longer in Crawley

CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak View Post
Chamakh wanted to stay on so much he seemed to be in tears when he was brought off. Played really well.
I think that was cos his head was hurting lol
Old 24-11-2013, 08:25 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawleyEagle View Post
I think that was cos his head was hurting lol
Old 24-11-2013, 08:28 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
The guy wanted to play on with a hole in his head needing 8 stitches! I doubt Lineker even went for 8 headers in his career and he wants to criticise?
Old 24-11-2013, 08:38 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
The guy wanted to play on with a hole in his head needing 8 stitches! I doubt Lineker even went for 8 headers in his career and he wants to criticise?
He was never even booked was he ? I think that shows his commitment to actually doing any work on the pitch.
Old 24-11-2013, 08:40 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ8 View Post
It's embarrassing.

Been one of our best players all season.
Yes he has. Bags of effort and we simply give him nothing. If we give him a few chances and he scores a couple we will have a hell of a player here. Gayle too. They are not the problem it's the lack of chances they get.

I have never found the bbs as frustrating as now with the people bemoaning chamakh
Old 24-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Yes he has. Bags of effort and we simply give him nothing. If we give him a few chances and he scores a couple we will have a hell of a player here. Gayle too. They are not the problem it's the lack of chances they get.

I have never found the bbs as frustrating as now with the people bemoaning chamakh
My thoughts exactly
Old 24-11-2013, 08:49 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMcBalls View Post
I replied to his tweet about Chamakh an hour or so ago saying 'except his general play has been good this season, but to know that would mean watching and game and not rehashing cliches'. It was my second edit after debating calling him a goggle eared scrote in capital letters.

10 mins later and he's deleted all his tweets talking about Chamakh.

You're welcome BBS.
Old 24-11-2013, 08:54 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Exactly.
Old 24-11-2013, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
He was never even booked was he ? I think that shows his commitment to actually doing any work on the pitch.
And this.

One thought I did have after the 'even his head bandage is rubbish' is perhaps that isolated comment was more a reference to his haircut than his footballing ability? Would make a little more sense.
Old 24-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Someone at the club should make a complaint to the BBC. Joke! And to say McShane had him in his pocket was completely wrong.

The bandages comment was just unnecessary!
Old 24-11-2013, 08:57 AM

Bungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It really is a bit touchy to moan about the MOTD pundits
Old 24-11-2013, 08:59 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
That was un called for by lineker, and lacked class.
Old 24-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Gary Lineker in acting like a c*nt shocker. I am surprised.
Old 24-11-2013, 09:01 AM
Registered abuser

HorshamEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorshamEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorshamEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorshamEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorshamEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorshamEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorshamEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorshamEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorshamEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorshamEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorshamEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No real analisys of Bolasie's sending off and the play acting from Livermore

On the Chamack conversation, Jerome has looked quality and just what we need whenever he's been on the pitch from what I've seen
Old 24-11-2013, 09:04 AM

tommoboy0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetommoboy0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetommoboy0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetommoboy0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetommoboy0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetommoboy0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetommoboy0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetommoboy0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetommoboy0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetommoboy0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetommoboy0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He's just pissed off his team are a bunch of underachieving championship bottlejobs. Wouldn't worry about his comments.
Old 24-11-2013, 09:15 AM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
I thought it was funny when Kilbane was giving his opinion Hansen looked so bored, it was so easy to read his mind: "Hurry up Kevin, so I can watch a game with players I've heard of".
Old 24-11-2013, 09:22 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Quote:

well said totally agree
Old 24-11-2013, 09:22 AM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is here
The guy is a total tool, has a freak for a brother as well.
Chamakh does not deserve that and should jump all over this and tweet him back like Barton did. The pratt soon shut up when Barton said he would expose #mr squeaky clean for all the alleged allegations about his private life.
Old 24-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
I thought it was funny when Kilbane was giving his opinion Hansen looked so bored, it was so easy to read his mind: "Hurry up Kevin, so I can watch a game with players I've heard of".
Hahaha..... He's still sulking about 1990!!!
Old 24-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Very good comments.