Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 24-11-2013, 09:37 AM

jonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lineker also tweeted some sarcy comment about Pulis being worried about the good build up play to our goal yesterday.
Smug w****r.

Again, laughable punditry. No alaysis of the sending off, and Kilbane so it was a 'smash and grab' performance. Sure, Hull had more possession, but only 1 more attempt at goal than us.
Old 24-11-2013, 09:40 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalow View Post
It really is a bit touchy to moan about the MOTD pundits
When the shows host can't leave his anti Arsenal comments to one side and is unfair about a player, it needs to be commented on.
Old 24-11-2013, 09:40 AM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
I missed that Lineker comment last night, just saw it this morning. That was disgraceful.

I'm not a violent person nor do I have psychopathic tendencies but I'd like to go and buy a family bag of the worst flavoured Walkers Crisps, open the packet, do a horrible runny dump in it, seal it back closed and superglue it to baseball bat. Then walk up to him in the street and f*ck the bat and crisps across his bastard face.

Bandage that one, c*nt.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 24-11-2013, 09:43 AM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
I thought it was funny when Kilbane was giving his opinion Hansen looked so bored, it was so easy to read his mind: "Hurry up Kevin, so I can watch a game with players I've heard of".
He has never ever gotten over the 4-3.

As for his job as a pundit, he was just like someone sitting at home, slurring drunk and knackered with a mug of hot chocolate in front of him trying to stay up to watch the football, but really can't keep his eyes open.

He can have some shitty crisps as well the lazy jock prick.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 24-11-2013, 09:43 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Just use their snidely sneering comments as motivation . We love being the underdogs and getting written off that's our way we do things . We need this siege mentality and we as fans really get off on it . So in conclusion feck big ears , feck hanson, feck motd , feck sneering oppo fans and feck em all ! We're palace and we will not give in without a bloody good fight !
Old 24-11-2013, 09:47 AM

John1000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn1000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn1000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn1000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn1000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn1000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn1000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn1000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn1000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn1000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn1000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Reminds me a lot of the situation with Murray in his first season. We could all see he had bags of quality, but he just wasn't getting adequate service. As soon as he did look what happened.

Chamakh is clearly talented but he is isolated in most games we play. Unfortunatey one of the joys of the Premier League spotlight is that it seems to need a pantomine aspect to keep up the ratings. Chamakh was obviously chosen by the MOTD writers as the Palace villain for the season. The likes of Lineker - who I suspect hasn't even seen 90 minutes of Palace in total this season - then get to act out the script. I don't hold it against Lineker as it would have been the same whoever was presenting. I guess I just expected better given he also supports one of the less fashionable clubs.
Old 24-11-2013, 09:47 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Anyone who thinks Chamakh has been "shit" either doesn't go to matches or drinks 12 pints and 5 jagerbombs beforehand.

Both him and Jerome were superb today, and both did the job that Murray did for us last season (in terms of holding it up).

When GM is back it'll be interesting to see who starts upfront.
With Chamakh's hold up play and his glancing headers on, Murray will be all over those. At the moment there's no one up with him. It will be a perfect partnership.

Old 24-11-2013, 09:49 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Was more offended by Hansens total lack of professionalism, he looked so uninterested and never has a good word to say unless it's his precious Liverpool or a spunky top 4 side

**** motd and **** the lot of em we will stay up by ourselfs!!!
Old 24-11-2013, 09:51 AM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not bothered by Lineker...
As Chocky says, Hansen has never got over the 4-3 when we started the steady demise of 'Pool...
Of course he's right re a certain lack of quality for his beloved top half of the Prem, but don't tell me Hull were full of quality and invention... they were on a par with us yesterday - and came out losers. Indeed, I've seen a few teams who we can seriously think about finishing above now. Time to worry Mr Hansen
Old 24-11-2013, 09:53 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Old 24-11-2013, 10:06 AM

Expat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Time for Hansen to retire (along with Brucie).

No analysis of either the sending off nor the goal line clearance in the last couple of minutes. MOTD getting very sloppy and unprofessional. At least that knob Savage wasn't on.

Last edited by Expat Eagle; 24-11-2013 at 10:09 AM.
Old 24-11-2013, 10:08 AM

Bobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Dandruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just do what I do I record the palace game and stop record when the match highlights finish then change channel before Hansen and co talk there tripe and to think they get paid for that as well.
Old 24-11-2013, 10:21 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I think Lineker is just bantering, in the same all football fans do, so am not that concerned about his comments. Savage however is a thick twat and he did a disgusting hatchet job on Chamakh a few weeks back that the BBC should not have allowed to be aired.

As for Hansen, think of the laziest person you have worked with but who knows exactly what he can get away with not doing, yet still has his bosses thinking he is doing with his job well. This is what Hansen does so well.

Hansen's re-numeration should be investigated by the fraud squad. He is lazy, fakes knowledge and just uses cliched comment as a substitute for proper analysis.
Old 24-11-2013, 10:24 AM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
Lineker is very unprofessional behind the scenes to. From an ex-Producer of MOTD. He is a pretty unpleasant human being and I fail to see why the Beeb employs him. He is seriously lacking in on screen personality and has absolutley zero gravitas.
Old 24-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah View Post

Again, laughable punditry. No alaysis of the sending off, and Kilbane so it was a 'smash and grab' performance. Sure, Hull had more possession, but only 1 more attempt at goal than us.
Before the sending off, Palace had 8 attempts to 4 from Hull.
Old 24-11-2013, 10:40 AM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is herevegas78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's Jacket View Post
Lineker is very unprofessional behind the scenes to. From an ex-Producer of MOTD. He is a pretty unpleasant human being and I fail to see why the Beeb employs him. He is seriously lacking in on screen personality and has absolutley zero gravitas.
I had a friend who worked for a big PR company. I have herd many times that he really is not a nice guy, which is why I can't stand his smug public act.

Could not even be bothered to watch the world cup qualifier, and went to a Russell Brand stand up instead.
Old 24-11-2013, 10:40 AM

cheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't know why people get so irate about a programme that has had its day , and a bunch of arseholes ,whose comments are worthless ?
just like the programme , which is well past its sell by date
as for lineker well he is just a 1st class arse licker .....
Old 24-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Really? I quite like Lineker. I thought last week's discussion between him, Owen & Shearer (3 of the best striker's to ever play for England) about the Jerome Thomas' chance was quality.
Old 24-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
The very idea of listening into a conversation between Lineker and Shearer fills me with dread. Shearer can barely string two words together and Lineker looks for every opportunity to air one of his "oh so funny" quips
Old 24-11-2013, 11:03 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
I knew a BBC producer who did not like Jools Holland, and would tell me on a few occasions what an unpleasant person he is. Which again goes against the public persona of him. However the guy was a bit of a tight twat so maybe Jools Holland simply did not like him, which I thought was an easily understood viewpoint to hold.