Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Closed Thread

Old 30-08-2014, 07:54 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquickgame2 View Post
Saw him in the Manure v inter game in Washington in the summer and shouted out to him "Come back to Palace Wilf" he looked up,big smile with a thumbs up.

last thing I thought then that he would come on against the Toon and score the the 3rd.

I'm a happy little bunny...
I'm sure every little bit of encouragement that he's received has helped, especially if he wasn't happy there.
Old 30-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
Looks like the goal could be given to Kelly
Says who?

And from the replays Ive seen it doesnt look like it touched him anyway
Old 30-08-2014, 08:30 PM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wilf looks far more dangerous in a more central role. The guy can score
Old 30-08-2014, 08:40 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone got a picture of wilf celebrating the goal?
Need a new wallpaper

Last edited by dilem; 30-08-2014 at 08:44 PM.
Old 30-08-2014, 08:51 PM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
That's those Premiershit fans who know nothing about football that said that. I tried telling them, even last season in random pubs with random fans of other clubs but they didn't listen. Now I know when they switch on MOTD tonight the 1st installment of their embarrassment will begin.

Zaha 1
Bolasie 0

Literally

(Ps. Love Yala, before anyone thinks I'm criticising him.)

Why has enjoying one player got to be at the detriment of another FfS

Bolasie has been nothing but great for us
Old 30-08-2014, 09:42 PM

Shillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to Ollie
I bet van gaals as sick as a parrot!

Zaha should of had 2 or 3
Old 30-08-2014, 09:57 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxinthebox View Post

Bolasie has been nothing but great for us
This season he's been bloody awful, both going forward and defensively.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 30-08-2014, 10:01 PM

garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
This season he's been bloody awful, both going forward and defensively.
This season M for feck sake give him a chance
Old 30-08-2014, 10:02 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post
This season M for feck sake give him a chance
I meant so far this season, doesnt look fit at all

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 30-08-2014, 10:06 PM

andy m came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandy m came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandy m came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandy m came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandy m came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandy m came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandy m came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandy m came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandy m came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandy m came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandy m came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
So glad his first Prem goal was for the right club
Oh God! Incredible point. This +1000!
Old 30-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I don't like Man U one bit, but I have a fancy that Wilf might be a more complete player now, than when he left.
It's like we sent him to finishing school.
Old 30-08-2014, 10:20 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I don't like Man U one bit, but I have a fancy that Wilf might be a more complete player now, than when he left.
It's like we sent him to finishing school.
Surely cardiff should take the credit.
Old 30-08-2014, 10:26 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
Looks like the goal could be given to Kelly
What for a slight deflection of an on target shot, no way.

Old 30-08-2014, 10:28 PM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
What for a slight deflection of an on target shot, no way.

I was only basing what I said on tweets regarding it. it will be fine
Old 30-08-2014, 10:38 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
36 years I have followed this club, and that Wilf moment is up there with the best of them.

From the disappointment of losing him after promotion; to the disappointment of him going to Cardiff instead of us; then the will he won't he transfer summer saga with the usual know-it-alls telling us to 'move on', 'he ain't coming back'; to seeing him in the shirt again and then doing that in the last minute. Oh my....

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to the Newcastle steward I celebrated with clenched fist shoved right in his face as he tried to pull me away from my Zebedee-like bouncing screaming celebration, that involved deliriously shouting down at the Newcastle fans below me. I behaved inappropriately. But please try and understand: it wasn't my fault; it was that Wilfried Zaha's. He made me do it.
Old 30-08-2014, 10:39 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Wish it was a permanent deal. If he does well here no doubt the wankers will want him back.
Old 30-08-2014, 10:41 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Is anyone able to confirm this?

IF Wilf kicks on from this and has an unbelievable season, if we put the £7.5M bid to make it permanent at the end of the season Man United CANNOT reject that bid.

Clinton Morrison
Old 30-08-2014, 10:49 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Is anyone able to confirm this?

IF Wilf kicks on from this and has an unbelievable season, if we put the £7.5M bid to make it permanent at the end of the season Man United CANNOT reject that bid.
They probably still owe us some of the money so any future agreement could take that into account and negate a bigger fee.
Old 30-08-2014, 10:53 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The disallowed goal

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Onside for me
Old 30-08-2014, 10:53 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Said in the Live Com thread earlier 50 plus years of supporting the club. I have seen it all before or so I thought, the heros return, Johnny Bryne not the player he was, Kellard, Kember, Nicholas, through to Morrison, Hopkin. Some returns have been more successful than others most end in disappointment, time or injury have caught up with the hero.
Today we saw the hero return today I believe in the heros of my childhood Roy Race or that other great sportsman Alf Tupper (he did pick up the fish and chip wrapper and win) today the hero returned and gave us hope , today the returning hero makes me far more optimistic that this season could be as good as last.
Welcome Home Wilf.
Closed Thread