Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
his shit get rid
yep don't like his shit

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 22-08-2015, 07:37 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Nice debut, but I wouldn't be starting him ahead of Wilf or Yala anytime soon.
Old 22-08-2015, 07:39 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
OH MY GOD.

From his first touch to his goal the Australian bloke behind me would alternate between one of the three slurs.

'******* shit touch get it together sako'
'No ******* pace, take him on mate'
'SAKO JUST SCORE FOR ****S SAKE'

It was clear this guy knew very little about football.

He also proceeded to call wilf 'willy' throughout the whole first half, with very little positive to say about him either.

My favourite moments was either when Murray tried to cut the ball back to zaha to shoot, and he errupted in 'JUST ******* SHOOT MURRAY, FOR ****S SAKE I HATE IT WHEN STRIKERS DONT SHOOT, BRING DWIGHT ******* GAYLE ON MATE'. Then proceeded to do 5mins just slamming Murray.

Another special was when McCarthy was about to take a goal kick, rolled the ball forward, and i kid you not the wanker screamed at the top of his voice 'JUST KICK THE ******* BALL'.

Astonished, by far the most ridiculous fan ive ever been in the presence of.
And then of course when sako scored he went on about how great he'd been all game.

Muppet.

Oh and i thought sako was very good today, clearly a goal threat. Not sure what position he was in first half though.
Old 22-08-2015, 07:42 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Neither Wilf or Yala would of been able to score that.
Old 22-08-2015, 07:42 PM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
Very impressed with his debut! I had him as my second fave signing of the summer and today he has proved why. Offers us something different two our other two wingers.
Strong as an ox and as fast as a gazelle with a thunderbolt of a shot on him, very well suited to the Premier League. Amazing signing on a free...
Well done Bakary!

Last edited by Jordan555x; 22-08-2015 at 07:45 PM.
Old 22-08-2015, 07:46 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilem View Post
Oh and i thought sako was very good today, clearly a goal threat. Not sure what position he was in first half though.
Glad I am not alone here. He seemed to be LW, and then number 10.
Old 22-08-2015, 07:47 PM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
OH MY GOD.

From his first touch to his goal the Australian bloke behind me would alternate between one of the three slurs.

He also proceeded to call wilf 'willy' throughout the whole first half, with very little positive to say about him either.

My favourite moments was either when Murray tried to cut the ball back to zaha to shoot, and he errupted in 'JUST ******* SHOOT MURRAY, FOR ****S SAKE I HATE IT WHEN STRIKERS DONT SHOOT, BRING DWIGHT ******* GAYLE ON MATE'. Then proceeded to do 5mins just slamming Murray.

Another special was when McCarthy was about to take a goal kick, rolled the ball forward, and i kid you not the wanker screamed at the top of his voice 'JUST KICK THE ******* BALL'.

And then of course when sako scored he went on about how great he'd been all game.

Muppet.

You should have sat there like a wimp and said nothing!
Old 22-08-2015, 07:47 PM
Magnificent moustache

the elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wow, what a debut. Composed, an eye for a pass, strength and size, very direct, not to mention the shot he has on him. Not bad for a freebie.
Old 22-08-2015, 07:48 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Glad I am not alone here. He seemed to be LW, and then number 10.
I had a little peak on the wolves forum and one of their posters summed it up very well

"Palace don't seem to have any shape. Zaha primarily on the left, Puncheon left or central and Sako mainly central but has popped up on right.

Makes no sense, if they just did Sako for Bolasie like for like then all they players would be playing in their preferred positions!!?"

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 22-08-2015, 07:55 PM
Old, bald, fat

1957Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand1957Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand1957Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand1957Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand1957Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand1957Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand1957Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand1957Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand1957Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand1957Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand1957Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Going back a bit, but Cliff Holton could smack the ball when it was a heavy leather beast, particularly when wet!

I'm with you Darzet - same when he was at Arsenal (wash my mouth out!)
Old 22-08-2015, 08:03 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quality debut, I can see him pushing Yannick and Wilf hard for starting positions if he keeps this up
Old 22-08-2015, 08:08 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Looks like a great player. Very excited about the rest of his season.
Old 22-08-2015, 08:09 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
We have a real player on our hands, he looks like one of those who can change a game within a matter of seconds. You can see his performance grew with confidence.

Clinton Morrison
Old 22-08-2015, 08:13 PM

norwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looks a class player to me.
Old 22-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrophical View Post
Needs to play on the left. Looked a completely different player there. Great debut.
Scored when he was on the right though
Old 22-08-2015, 08:39 PM

Spender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He did well on his debut today

Good physique and held the ball up well. Direct and carries a goal threat . Always seemed to test the keeper and hit the target . Improved as his debut today went on. Great winning strike .
Old 22-08-2015, 08:42 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
OH MY GOD.

Muppet.

Got to love tourists
Old 22-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Just saw his post match interview. Loving this guy already.
Old 22-08-2015, 09:01 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
First half he seemed lethargic, unfit and bewildered. What was his position? However, he did hit one on target. Second half and out on the left he grew in confidence and just kept going. I thought a bit Puncheon mark II the way he went past players. And can he shoot. Everything on target. He could be our buy of the summer.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 22-08-2015, 09:07 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good debut..carries a goal threat which Bolasie and Zaha have lacked in previous seasons..direct, strong, great powerful shot on him what's not to like..a real threat and puts pressure on Zaha and Bolasie to score goals because he will!