Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2015, 07:15 PM

ADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineADH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Liked what a saw - remain entirely convinced that we've got a top talent on our hands
Old 16-08-2015, 07:17 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Some big twits on here!
He will score bagsfulls of goals for us...a winner and a great deal to bring him in!

Last edited by in-exile; 16-08-2015 at 07:37 PM.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:22 PM

Grumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADH View Post
Liked what a saw - remain entirely convinced that we've got a top talent on our hands
Agree 100%
A young Murray 👍
Old 16-08-2015, 07:22 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quite right. It's all about ifs but would there be so many people slating Wickham had the ball been a inch or so to the left? Ok it wasn't but he was in the right place and was bloody unlucky. He also worked his bollocks off against class defenders.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 16-08-2015, 07:29 PM

aderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
TBH I thought he had a poor game and surprised Muzza did not come on at some point.For a big lad I thought he won less in the air than Muzza would have done plus Muzza has a knack of winning us free kicks from nothing in dangerous areas. I hope he comes good but his record at Sunderland was nothing to write home about.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
I thought he was poor. Got bullied by the arsenal back four. Allowed them to push up on us. Needed mutch to come on and win headers for him. Needs ball to feet to be effective and only did that for about five minutes.

Needs masses of work for the way that we play.
I thought he had a so-so game, but don't think he was bullied - he gave Mertesacker a couple of barges and Merte didn't like it at all, but in our first attack when the ball fizzed across the goalmouth just in front of him, he hardly reacted. He will take a while to settle, I guess.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:35 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
From the TV I thought his movement was good and he looks like a decent footballer. He seemed to be very isolated first half and didn't get enough ball. I put that down to the formation and Yala having an off day. Second half he was more involved. I've been pleased with him so far but I know he'll get sh8t from the usuals.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:36 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
I thought he was poor. Got bullied by the arsenal back four. Allowed them to push up on us. Needed mutch to come on and win headers for him. Needs ball to feet to be effective and only did that for about five minutes.

Needs masses of work for the way that we play.
Exactly what most Sunderland fans said on their forum. This is what I worry about.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:38 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceboy222 View Post
I hope you're joking. One game in?

He did ok, unlucky not to score, won a lot in the air, some excellent lay offs, one of which we scored from.

What he needs to learn off Murray is how to get in the bloody middle after winning it out wide. Time will tell if he can do it but lots of positives.
Seen him play in roughly 10 games for Sunderland, and several for Ipswich. Not up to the required standard...especially touch and strength. Granted he is young and MIGHT improve.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:39 PM
COYP!

Mad...he was smashing into their centerbacks.... FFS! Looked strong unlike the northern twats told us!
Old 16-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He won a fair amount of headers in the second half, but he looks good with the ball at his feet so I hope we continue to play him like that.

We didn't create that many clear chances today so it's hard to judge, but I can see him doing well when we get going against other teams.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:42 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Seen him play in roughly 10 games for Sunderland, and several for Ipswich. Not up to the required standard...especially touch and strength. Granted he is young and MIGHT improve.
See this in your face at the end of the season! Clownface! after he's banged in loads!

Last edited by in-exile; 16-08-2015 at 07:51 PM.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:42 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did really well in my opinion and will only get better. Excellent signing.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:43 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
Quite right. It's all about ifs but would there be so many people slating Wickham had the ball been a inch or so to the left? Ok it wasn't but he was in the right place and was bloody unlucky. He also worked his bollocks off against class defenders.
Yup
Old 16-08-2015, 07:46 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
Absolutely spot on. Did well today and will get more chances against other teams, think he will score goals for us and work ethic was good.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:49 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He did well. Better than Murray last week.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:49 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Not for me, sorry. Bad signing.
Idiot. Writing off a player after on game clueless.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:51 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono14 View Post
Idiot. Writing off a player after on game clueless.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:53 PM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is here
Think we might see him more involved next sat in a totally winnable game
Old 16-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Didn't play well and didn't play badly.
Closed Thread