Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 27-12-2017, 12:20 PM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
He doesn't give a shit. It's obvious.
I held back in my initial post, but have been told he isn't the most popular at the club.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:20 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Finch View Post
I think if a £10m+ offer came in for PVA it would change things and Souare wouldn't go on loan.

Schlupp
Souare
Ward
Riedewald

All more than capable of playing left back
And TFM can play there too.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:22 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Christ someone is going to say Kelly soon ...
Old 27-12-2017, 12:24 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think if a £10m+ offer came in for PVA it would change things and Souare wouldn't go on loan.

Schlupp
Souare
Ward
Riedewald

All more than capable of playing left back
Souare is going in loan mate

Reidewald isn’t a left back and I never want to see ward play there again.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:30 PM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Souare is going in loan mate

Reidewald isn’t a left back and I never want to see ward play there again.
I still think if a sizeable offer came in from an EPL club we would take it.
He's probably on decent wages too, contrary to what some think, the club is still run on a comparatively modest budget.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:33 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
I still think if a sizeable offer came in from an EPL club we would take it.
He's probably on decent wages too, contrary to what some think, the club is still run on a comparatively modest budget.
And then we would have to buy another left back. He won’t go in January unless it financially worth it and we have a replacement.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:37 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shithouse scumbag
Old 27-12-2017, 12:46 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Not my cup of tea.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:48 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
If we are after McCarthy (injury concern for me) I'd love to see PVA in trade deal - too much of a football mercenary who has been overpaid for his level of talent
Old 27-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Literally pennies.
do you know what literally means?

Anyway, I think he's bang average. Would hope we have a replacement though or have tried Souare or Riedewald at LB before he goes. Maybe that will happen over the coming 3 games.
Till they're knocking on the door of your homes
Old 27-12-2017, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
If we are after McCarthy (injury concern for me) I'd love to see PVA in trade deal - too much of a football mercenary who has been overpaid for his level of talent
Based on what?
Old 27-12-2017, 12:52 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
And then we would have to buy another left back. He won’t go in January unless it financially worth it and we have a replacement.
Targett, or maybe this is just press rumours because of the PVA rumours.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:53 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Shithouse scumbag
You are not a fan then.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:53 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
His Rolls Royce take up too much space in the car park.

Cricket wanker.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:54 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I held back in my initial post, but have been told he isn't the most popular at the club.
That doesn't surprise me at all. There's something very unlikeable about him.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:59 PM

CamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is here
He's definitely talented but the general flashness makes him hard to warm to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
His Rolls Royce take up too much space in the car park.
Old 27-12-2017, 01:01 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I actually hate him, such a light weight defender

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 27-12-2017, 01:04 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Based on what?
Ex Chelsea (attitude), smoking the high nicotine shite, laziness on the field, poor performances on the field,......

So what is good about him for the money spent???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
He's definitely talented but the general flashness makes him hard to warm to.
He is no different to any other footballer. Wilf does it, Sako does it, sakho does it, wick Ham does it...

Is he arrogant? Yes.. but so are the majority. He is on par with schlupp imo.. think pva is better going forward, schlupp has surprised me and is better defensively and improving.

Pva played a big role in us staying up last year and is rated by SA.. who lets be honest, knows his shit. Pva has done nothing bad since he’s been here so I don’t get the Vitoral.
It’s the same as Benteke, cabaye etc.. they got/get shit for absolutely no reason.. Pva seems to fall in their bracket.

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
His attitude at the beginning of the season really annoyed me, I know it was a difficult time for most of the players but he really looked like he didn't give two tosses. Last couple of weeks his effort is definitely back but don't know if I would trust him to be there when things get tough. Doesn't seem to have the fight that we have come to expect