Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-12-2018, 09:02 PM

ForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He may have "saved us three times" as a player, but he has shafted us once as a manager and seems to be on the way of doing it a second time as a DofF - if the last 12 months of transfer activities are anything to go by.

So - it's a rather large NO from me.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:06 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Freedman has replaced Coppell now as the blast from the past Manager when things go tits
I'd prefer Coppell, at least he is currently a manager.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:07 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
I can see a rather large financial carrot being dangled in front of BFS if we lose the next 2 games....
Old 08-12-2018, 10:09 PM

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Id rather cut out my liver with a spoon and eat it, than have that **** back in charge.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
I can see a rather large financial carrot being dangled in front of BFS if we lose the next 2 games....
I reckon it's between BFS and Freedman as to who gets the job .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 08-12-2018 at 10:22 PM.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:18 PM

dougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we had to change we need a motivator and that man is Chris Kamara.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestGateEagle View Post
He may have "saved us three times" as a player, but he has shafted us once as a manager and seems to be on the way of doing it a second time as a DofF - if the last 12 months of transfer activities are anything to go by.

So - it's a rather large NO from me.
A no from me too.

"He's ****ed off three times,
Why still employ him?
He's ****ed off three times"
Old 08-12-2018, 10:26 PM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
No thanks
Old 08-12-2018, 10:27 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Any decent championship managers ?
Old 08-12-2018, 10:29 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Any decent championship managers ?

Chris Wilder
Old 08-12-2018, 10:31 PM
Banned by Moderators

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would be a ******* appalling appointment.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:36 PM

The12thman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe12thman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe12thman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe12thman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe12thman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe12thman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe12thman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe12thman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe12thman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe12thman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe12thman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Almost certain we would go down with him in charge.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:40 PM

Mark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
Chris Wilder
Great shout.

Didn't BFS recommend him when he 'retired'?
Old 08-12-2018, 10:42 PM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
If I had a choice between spreading jam on the inside of my eyelids and walking through a wasp nursery and Freedman being anywhere near our club, pass the jam
Old 08-12-2018, 10:42 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
No.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:43 PM

fanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think we should get Slavisa Jokanovic - plus cheapskate Parish would be happy with no compensation to pay
Old 08-12-2018, 10:48 PM

Kosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We’d be fighting relegation to League One within a year with Judas in charge.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanny farm View Post
Think we should get Slavisa Jokanovic - plus cheapskate Parish would be happy with no compensation to pay
Then slavsia would miss out on his comp.
I imagine we would need to pay out something.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:51 AM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
As for Freedman I'd rather cut my spleen out than see that total wanker in charge. It still irks me that we gave him the DoF role! The bloke is a total Judas. Why our chairmen give him the time of day after what he did to us in the promotion season, I'll never know!
Old 09-12-2018, 12:55 AM
mikeb

mikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
If I had a choice between spreading jam on the inside of my eyelids and walking through a wasp nursery and Freedman being anywhere near our club, pass the jam
Agreed don't want freedman in the club let alone manager