Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
CPLFC BBS Player Sponsorship 2017/18

This season, as part of our efforts to help the talented and ambitious players at our club succeed in their football, we are seeking equally ambitious partners and supporters to become a player sponsor.

By its nature, Crystal Palace Ladies FC is a membership subscription club (standard club fees of £400 per season), and whilst all aspects of the women’s game are getting stronger, we are still needing to think creatively in terms of helping our players in respect of covering this financial commitment. Where at all possible, we seek to ensure that those players representing us in The FA Women’s Premier League do not do so at their own cost. This has been helped to a growing extent by Crystal Palace FC and our sponsors, all of whom are showing unprecedented levels of support this season. However, in order that we provide the very best for our players, we are looking for additional support.

Our solution to this, is to invite sponsorship of a player or player(s) for the season from forward thinking supporters of not only our players and club, but also the wider realms of promoting the abilities and strengths of women in sport.

The basic fee for this is £250 although can be as much as desired. Our guarantee is that the £250 will ensure that the player is not subject to any incurrence of cost, and anything over and above that sum will benefit the player directly.

Whilst we anticipate a strong response to the scheme, we appreciate that we should be ensuring that we are able to give a return for this kindness and support. To this end, we will provide the following as a minimum and work, where requested, with the sponsor on any tailored opportunities.

- A live link from the player profile on the Palace Ladies website to the website or contact point of the sponsor. This will last for the entire season on a site that receives thousands of hits a week. Social media notification of the news of the sponsorship of every player

- A complimentary ticket to every Palace Ladies FAWPL home game of the 2017-18 season

- Complimentary access for the sponsor and a guest at a Palace Ladies sponsors event during the season. An opportunity for sponsors to meet and discuss/promote their businesses and support for their sponsored player

- Access to exclusive opportunities for Palace Ladies player appearances (subject to other CPLFC commitments).

- Unique signed colour photo of the sponsored player

- Recognition of the sponsorship within every CPLFC home game match programme

- Publicity within CPFC Selhurst Park Premier League match day programme when sponsored player has their profile published

- Access through CPLFC to opportunities within the wider CPFC business and club community

- A first option to extend the sponsorship for the following season

We believe that, as a forward thinking and proactive club, we are providing some unparalleled opportunities for some very talented young women. Our belief is, that with the support and belief from other, equally as progressive and supportive parties, we can not only achieve our ambitions, but exceed them, whilst delivering a rare and unique return for those who join us.

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to consider this opportunity and very much look forward to welcoming you to the Palace Ladies family. If any further information is required, please do not hesitate in asking.

Warmest regards

Richard Spokes

Crystal Palace Ladies FC

Chairman

I …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… (print name) undertake the

opportunity to sponsor ………………………………………………………………………..(player name) whilst playing

for Crystal Palace Ladies FC in the 2017-18 season.

This sponsorship is for the sum of ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….(sum in figures and words)

I acknowledge that this sponsorship is a personal pledge to the player and as such the non-binding agreement is with that player and the club cannot be held liable for the player failing to complete the season for Crystal Palace Ladies FC.

However, in return for this support, I recognise the offer made by Crystal Palace Ladies FC in respect of the following, all the time that the player is a member of Crystal Palace Ladies FC during the 2017-18 season :-

- A live link from the player profile on the Palace Ladies website to the website or contact point of the sponsor. This will last for the entire season on a site that receives thousands of hits a week. Social media notification of the news of the sponsorship of every player

- A complimentary ticket to every Palace Ladies FAWPL home game of the 2017-18 season

- Complimentary access for the sponsor and a guest at a Palace Ladies sponsors event during the season. An opportunity for sponsors to meet and discuss/promote their businesses and support for their sponsored player

- Access to exclusive opportunities for Palace Ladies player appearances (subject to other CPLFC commitments).

- Unique signed colour photo of the sponsored player

- Recognition of the sponsorship within every CPLFC home game match programme

- Publicity within CPFC Selhurst Park Premier League match day programme when sponsored player has their profile published

- Access through CPLFC to opportunities within the wider CPFC business and club community

- A first option to extend the sponsorship for the following season

I would like the following website link/email address used within the Crystal Palace Ladies FC website to promote my support

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… (hyperlink details)

Signed………………………………………………………………………….(signature)

Name…………………………………………………………………………...(print)

Date………………………………………………………………..

Payment details:- BACS:- Crystal Palace Ladies FC - Sort code 40-15-05 Account number 52301520

Cheques payable to Crystal Palace Ladies FC

Reference number ……………………………………………………………….........................( player surname+SPONS)
Old 06-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Players ans staff that still need sponsorship, £250

Megen Lynch

Roschelle Shakes
Tia Forman
Hannah Samuels
Megan Chandler

Fran Ali
Mary Robinson
Lydia Huntley
Lauren Allen
Leesa Haydock

Management

Dean Davenport 1st team manager

Richie Callaghan 1st team
assistant manager

Kirk Stoneham 1st team coach

Lee Haywood 1st yeam goalkeeper coach

Paudie Horgan 1st team strength & Conditioning coach

Last edited by waddoneagle; 28-09-2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:06 PM
Palace/Panionios

I hope this helps, Payment details are on the first post, Up to the BBS to pick what player/Management they want, It would be nice if the Mods could make this a sticky.
Along with PTID and the HF it would be great to have CPFC BBS as one of the clubs sponsors and on all CPLFC Publicity, Its what makes our club different to all the others, One Club
Old 06-09-2017, 10:21 PM

ugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineugly and fat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
inc me there would be 7 people who have come forward for this....

18 to go!!!

as far as who to sponsor unless anyone has a better idea id suggest once the money is guarenteeed we put all those who arent sponsored into a hat a pull a name out?

The thoughts and opinions expressed here are MY OWN.....

#CRPS read this http://gettingtoknowmecrps.blogspot.co.uk/

to find out what #CRPS is
Old 06-09-2017, 10:24 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly and fat View Post
inc me there would be 7 people who have come forward for this....

18 to go!!!

as far as who to sponsor unless anyone has a better idea id suggest once the money is guarenteeed we put all those who arent sponsored into a hat a pull a name out?
Sounds good to me, saying that even if some people paid a £1 it really does help
Old 06-09-2017, 10:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle View Post
I hope this helps, Payment details are on the first post, Up to the BBS to pick what player/Management they want, It would be nice if the Mods could make this a sticky.
Along with PTID and the HF it would be great to have CPFC BBS as one of the clubs sponsors and on all CPLFC Publicity, Its what makes our club different to all the others, One Club
Don't make it a sticky FFS. Nothing screams 'ignore me, I'm a sticky' more than a sticky.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:45 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
I am happy to sponsor any of the players.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
I am happy to sponsor any of the players.
Quality, Chairman will let me know when we hit £250
Old 07-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
I vote Leesa Haydock.

Mainly because I tried to do a Patrick Swayze lift with her in a club in Leicester Sq after the Palace POTY awards in 2016, dropped her & messed her shoulder up, meaning she missed a kick about vs the men's team in training a few days later because her arm was in a sling.

If anyone can give a better reason than that, then we should definitely sponsor someone else.

I'll put a tenner in as well.

Last edited by gilesy14; 07-09-2017 at 12:31 PM.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:05 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
I happy to join, let me know when and how you want the money.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
I happy to join, let me know when and how you want the money.
Payment details:- BACS:- Crystal Palace Ladies FC - Sort code 40-15-05 Account number 52301520

Old 07-09-2017, 01:26 PM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Also happy to chip in a tenner like I did for Ellie Stennings sponsorship.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Donated to the fund. Happy to go with which ever player is chosen.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Probationary User

Randybsc is playing for a contract
This is a great idea. Is it possible for people in the US to sponsor a player? Can donation be made with cc or just check?
Old 07-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Probationary User

Randybsc is playing for a contract
Is this open to residents of the US? Is there a way to pay besides check, like credit card?

Love the idea, women's football deserve more support.
Old 07-09-2017, 06:28 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Donated to the fund. Happy to go with which ever player is chosen.
Nice one, we are getting there, be good to see a player sponsored by the BBS
Old 07-09-2017, 07:44 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Done .
Old 07-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Can a pay pal account or go fund me/credit card/ be put up so we overseas lot can easily chip in?
If not I am over next month and I will arrange to give it at the West Spam game.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:55 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:

Thanks, I've paid the money in. This is the first time I have transferred money from my bank account online so if there are any problems please let me know but it seems everything is fine.

Regarding who we should sponsor I'm happy to go with any of them.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:45 AM
Palace/Panionios

The day after the HF and PTID money was in, they were on all social media as sponsors