Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is here
Loan Watch 2018/2019

(I tend to merely state facts as I do not pretend to know as much about these players as other BBS devotees do)
As far as I know the following Palace players are out on loan.

Jaroslaw Jach - Çaykur Rizespor (Turkey Super Lig - their top League)
So far CayRiz have played 4, drawn 2 and are 16th of 18.
Jach was an Unused sub in games 1 & 2. Game 3 - Subbed on, on 36th min.
4th game - an unused sub

Jason Lokilo - Lorient (France) Ligue 2
Lorient are 2nd in a league of 20 after 7 games.
Lokilo did not feature until the 6th game when he was an unplayed sub

Ryan Iniss - Dundee - Scottish Premiership
Dundee are bottom of the league.
Did not feature games 1&2. Game 3 - Inniss subbed on at half time. Unfortunately Motherwell scored 3 in the 2nd half. Game 4 did not feature.

Levi Lumeka - Leyton Orient - National League.
Currently, after 11 games, Orient are 3rd. Game 8 - an unused sub. Game 9 Lumeka was subbed on, on the 92 min.

James Daly & Tyler Brown - Kingstonian Bostick League. This is a part time league and both players come back to Palace to train.
Kings are 17th of 22. I am struggling to find a decent, up-to-date, source for Kingstonian teamsheets, match reports
Old 15-09-2018, 09:20 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Going well then haha
Old 15-09-2018, 09:22 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
(I tend to merely state facts as I do not pretend to know as much about these players as other BBS devotees do)

4th game - an unused sub

Did not feature games 1&2. Game 3 - Inniss subbed on at half time. Unfortunately Motherwell scored 3 in the 2nd half. Game 4 did not feature.

Currently, after 11 games, Orient are 3rd. Game 8 - an unused sub. Game 9 Lumeka was subbed on, on the 92 min.

James Daly & Tyler Brown - Kingstonian Bostick League. This is a part time league and both players come back to Palace to train.
Kings are 17th of 22. I am struggling to find a decent, up-to-date, source for Kingstonian teamsheets, match reports
Informative, many thanks
Old 18-09-2018, 08:22 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is hereEagle's Away Sam the man is here

Rizespor 1:1 Bursaspor. Jach played all 90 mins in central defence

Red Star 0:3 Lorient - Lokilo did not feature

James Daly & Tyler Brown - Kingstonian Bostick League. This is a part time league and both players come back to Palace to train & play - see the excellent 'Academy' thread.
Kings 3:2 Bishop's Stortford. A much needed win for Kings but more importantly, both Daly & Brown played all 90 mins. With Daly providing the assist for the 2nd goal.

.....and who could forget Jordan Mutch? (Vancouver Whitecaps) Apparently he has just recovered from a foot injury. Looking at his stats for the season. Of the 32 games, he has been injured for 18 of them with 3 different problems. Of the other 14. He has scored 1 goal and appeared x 12. Although he has only made one 90 minute appearance.
Old 18-09-2018, 09:56 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
I keep bloody trying to forget Jordon Mutch, then I stumble across this thread and it all comes flooding back!
Old 19-09-2018, 12:15 PM
Palace since 1970

Gazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

4th game - an unused sub

Excellent work! Thank you!

Norman Wisdom.
Old 24-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Supporting Palace away

24/9/18

Yeni Malatyaspor 1:0 CR. Although CR lost Jach again played all 90 mins.

Lorient 0:0 Clermont - Lokilo did not feature

Inniss started for the first time and played all 90 mins. Unfortunately Dundee lost again. Dundee 0:3 Hibs

Harrogate 0:3 L.Orient, who now move top of the League. Lumeka did not feature, although Palace old boy Job McAnuff scored 2.

James Daly & Tyler Brown - Kingstonian Bostick League.
Kingstonian did not play this weekend.

Jordan Mutch - Vancouver Whitecaps
Vancouver 1:2 Dallas. The mighty Mutch was a 64th min sub.
Old 24-09-2018, 04:27 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
I keep bloody trying to forget Jordon Mutch, then I stumble across this thread and it all comes flooding back!
As he probably will on 1st Jan.
Old 24-09-2018, 04:56 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace4me View Post
As he probably will on 1st Jan.
And straight back into the team in place of Meyer

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Supporting Palace away

2/10/18

~ (A cup game) - Rizespor 2:0 Tarsus Idman Yurdu - Jach was subbed off in the 87th min
~ Rizespor 3:0 Fenerbahce - on the bench, subbed on in the 62nd minute
(interestingly Andre Ayew was playing for Fenerbahce, as was Islam Slimani, ex Leicester)

Orleans 2:0 Lorient - Lokilo appeared as a 78th min sub

Hamilton Accies 0:2 Dundee (Dundee's win was their first points, let alone win, of the season. Dundee remain bottom of the league)
Inniss again started and played all 90 mins.

Braintree 1:5 L.Orient & Orient 0:1 Sutton. Lumeka did not feature.

James Daly & Tyler Brown - Kingstonian Bostick League
Whitehawk 1:1 Kingstonian - Both Brown and Daly again started. Brown played all 90 mins and Daly (playing as a 'floating No 10') subbed off on 70 mins

LA Galaxy 3:0 Vancouver (for whom a certain Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored twice) - The mighty Mutch was an 80th min sub.

Last edited by Eagle's Away; 04-10-2018 at 01:44 PM.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:01 AM
Supporting Palace away

9/10/18

Kayserispor 2:2 Rizespor - An unplayed substitute

Lorient 4:1 Nancy - Lokilo did not feature

Dundee 1:2 Kilmarnock - Inniss again started and played all 90 mins.

Maidenhead 0:2 L.Orient - again Lumeka did not feature.

Kingstonian 4:1 Folkestone - Tyler Brown again started and played all 90 mins. James Daly subbed in on 70 mins and scored in injury time

Toronto 1:2 Vancouver - The mighty Mutch was a 77th min sub.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:24 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
It's a bit confusing having Lokilo at Lorient and Lumeka at L.Orient.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 10-10-2018, 10:30 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
It's a bit confusing having Lokilo at Lorient and Lumeka at L.Orient.
Luka’s signing for L’Oreal later.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:15 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Informative, many thanks

Yep, many thanks Eagles Away
Old 10-10-2018, 11:18 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Just reading the Dundee forum and they seem to rate Innis and think as he plays more games he will get even better. I hope he does really well there the fans seem to have warmed to his hunger and desire to be there which must be hard for Ryan living in Dundee.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 10-10-2018, 12:26 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Just reading the Dundee forum and they seem to rate Innis and think as he plays more games he will get even better. I hope he does really well there the fans seem to have warmed to his hunger and desire to be there which must be hard for Ryan living in Dundee.

I thought Innes looked decent for us at Swansea and was surprised we let him go out on loan when IMHO there were other players in the squad who are less likely to appear this year, especially with our fragile central defenders.
Old 16-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Supporting Palace away

14/10/18 - almost nothing to report due to the international break

Rizespor 3:1 Dinamo Batumi - It was just a friendly and I could not find the teams. Interestingly, Rizespor sacked their previous manager on 21st Sept 2018 so it might be the arrival of the new manager which explains why Jach is now not a regular starter

no game - international break

International break

L.Orient 0:0 Hartlepool - again Lumeka did not feature.

Worthing 3:1 Kinstonian - no report as yet

An international break.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:21 AM

Wayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is here
International week is even boring for updates on who is out on loan.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:36 AM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Luka’s signing for L’Oreal later.
Don't do it Luka, their over the top health and safety obsession will affect his tackling. On the other hand if he works in the animal testing labs his song would be appropriate.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:38 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
14/10/18 - almost nothing to report due to the international break

Rizespor 3:1 Dinamo Batumi - It was just a friendly and I could not find the teams. Interestingly, Rizespor sacked their previous manager on 21st Sept 2018 so it might be the arrival of the new manager which explains why Jach is now not a regular starter
I thought it was the other way round, under the old manager he wasn't playing but since the sacking he has played more.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.