Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-10-2018, 11:57 PM

Wayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
All of those have been sung by B/C/A of the Holmesdale recently, except come on palace
I should rephrase my original post, Im not saying these are not sung, but am saying maybe we can rally with the classics in the absence of the HF. Further to that I listed the classics, and wanted to remember ones I had couldnt quite recall.

Like Sarf London, la la la.... Classic! Always by a 20 stone man holding a pie.

And, We are Palace, from Selhurst.

Love it. Good old days.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:23 AM

Madden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We hate Nottingham Forest!!
Old 12-10-2018, 12:30 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Everybody Danns now!!!
Old 12-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Scott Dann is a goal machine....

Please.

Cricket wanker.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:45 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
If I was ever in hospital with a potentially terminal disease, you're going home in an f-ing ambulance would be a positive message from a doctor
Old 12-10-2018, 12:54 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
If I was ever in hospital with a potentially terminal disease, you're going home in an f-ing ambulance would be a positive message from a doctor
We can make this happen, without the ternminal disease
Old 12-10-2018, 12:57 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Come on Palace, repeat etc.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:57 AM

Wayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is here
When I used to sit in the family stand (when it was at the right of the Main Stand) some large man would always shout ‘roll him off the pitch’ if anyone went down injured. Still say it time to time with a smile remembering...

Havent heard “let him die” in awhile either.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:12 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Steve Coppells skinhead army used to amuse me. Especially when it was just sung by one lone skinhead
Old 12-10-2018, 01:38 AM

Die hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
��
Old 12-10-2018, 02:09 AM

dougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Super super matt super Matty Jansen
Old 12-10-2018, 02:47 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen
Arsenal seem to have adopted this as their one and only song. Best avoided.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:48 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
We are Palace, we are Super Palace, we are Palace, from Selhurst.
Was always really a Millwall song, although I guess Rod Stewart might have something to say about that.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:50 AM
Time is running out

Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Feck 'em all, feck 'em all,
Tottenham, West Ham and Millwall *
We are the Palace and we are the best
We are the Palace, so feck all the rest........

(* teams changed over the years)
Another Millwall song
Old 12-10-2018, 02:52 AM
Time is running out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
Sing, sing, wherever we may be, we are the famous CPFC.

I heard this while watching the Palace-Brighton game from 1989, the one with the pens, on Youtube. I'd previously thought it was introduced by Chelsea fans in 1990 high jacking our cup final, or by fans whose mates or family were Chelsea.
What? It was fight, fight, not sing, sing. Unfortunately we did nick it off Chelsea.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:50 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
"You're gonna get your f***ing heads kicked in"
Old 12-10-2018, 05:21 AM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Haven't heard the Great escape theme at selhurst in years, starting to feel like I imagined it.

Wise men say...
Old 12-10-2018, 05:25 AM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One I don't miss is "stand up if you love palace", which it felt like someone started every twenty minutes when were last in the championship. Did quite like it when we last sung it though (Swansea at home, last game of the season 2015?)
Old 12-10-2018, 07:16 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
I miss the really old eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea
gles
The speeded up version eeeeeaaagglleess eeeeaagglleess is good too but this original was best. Selhurst sounded like there was a huge bees nest somewhere.

Seeing the traditional sash kit last night reminded me that i also miss the white bar scarfs everybody used to have with the red/blue/red bands in them. Probably for another thread though.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:41 AM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Aye, Yi, YI Yi
Jackson is better then Yashin
and Birchenal's better than Eusebio
and (add team) are in for a thrashin'

Who's that copper with the helmet on
Dixon, Dixon
Dixon of Dock Green.
On the beat all day
On the wife all night
Dixon of Dock Green.

(or Dick Green if you prefer)

Last edited by T.C.; 12-10-2018 at 08:10 AM.