Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-10-2018, 01:11 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 12-10-2018, 01:14 PM
Afferte mihi cervisiam

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
"Where the **** is Speroni" next time we have foggy weather
Old 12-10-2018, 01:18 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Wayne Carlisle, my Lord, Wayne Carlisle

Oh Lord! Wayne Carlisle!
Old 12-10-2018, 02:10 PM

stevepea is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsstevepea is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsstevepea is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsstevepea is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsstevepea is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsstevepea is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsstevepea is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsstevepea is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsstevepea is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsstevepea is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsstevepea is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Going back a few years I did like. E..about five hand claps..then gles, can't remember the last time I heard it,p but it was a long time ago.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All time favourite/great.and it is still sung
The famous Alan mullery
Old 12-10-2018, 03:48 PM

lee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ooo Jamie pollock, ooo Jamie pollock
Old 12-10-2018, 04:25 PM

palacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
" going down are we F**K minus 10 and we are staying up" ringing around Hillsborough. Still gives me Goosebumps!
Old 12-10-2018, 05:43 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Alan Mullery walks on water - everybody knows that dog shit floats.

We had sun, we had fun, we had Brighton on the run
But the fun didn't last, cos the bastards ran too fast

Give me a coconut - COCONUT!
Give me another coconut - COCONUT!
Put em all together and what ave you got?

I've got a luverly bunch of coconuts.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Eagles

NRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
E I E I E I O up the football league we go, when we win promotion this is what we'll sing we are palace we are palace top of the football league

I do miss a promotion battle.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:22 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
"Where the **** is Speroni" next time we have foggy weather
This game you mean?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 93A294AB-F2F1-40DF-BA4C-96C76C46AD0E.jpeg (195.1 KB, 41 views)
Old 12-10-2018, 07:25 PM
Keep St George

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg FA341941-E2E6-4F64-A185-FF748A5AAAC5.jpeg (226.7 KB, 31 views)
Old 12-10-2018, 07:43 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh Palace you're the one for me
Old 12-10-2018, 07:55 PM
B@nned by M0derators

Del Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is here
I found an old handbag
And filled it with lead
Old 12-10-2018, 08:06 PM

Panther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is here
“How crap must you be, we’re winning at home.” Now that would be nice.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:10 AM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
I found an old handbag
And filled it with lead
.... I met a policeman,
he asked me my name,
I gave him the answer,
with a bicycle chain ....

( showing my age!)
Old 13-10-2018, 12:13 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Maybe its a big horse i'm a Londoner...and hit him on the head(x3) with a baseball bat oh yeah oh yeah!...and good old EAGLES! EAGLES!

Last edited by audreytatou; 13-10-2018 at 12:16 AM.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:16 AM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by audreytatou View Post
Maybe its a big horse i'm a Londoner...and hit him on the head(x3) with a baseball bat oh yeah oh yeah!
As inspired by The Ramones of course
Old 13-10-2018, 01:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In around '87 - '89 when we played Leeds home or away and when Loadsa Money, the Harry Enfield character was really popular, we all used to get our wallets out, wave them at Leeds fans chanting 'Loads and loadsa money...'

It was around the time of yet another recession and they used to go mental at.

N'yuck n'yuck n'yuck.
Old 13-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What those morons didn't realise was that all of us didn't have much either.
Old 15-10-2018, 11:22 PM
23 years for 6174 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is here
Oooh it's a corner..it's a corner
Oooh it's a corner..it's a corner.