Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-12-2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
One man went to War...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-12-2018, 06:30 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf73 View Post
Just picked up my ticket at the ground, a lot of police around.
Heading back to Lewes for a pint. 7 mins on the train.
Quicker than Br*ght*n then
Old 04-12-2018, 06:36 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
I like the buzz of this game and what it creates but I personally don’t get it and it’s just another match to me.

We’re god knows how many miles away from Brighton so it’s not a derby. I just can’t understand the fuss of it all.

I think we’ll beat them tonight though.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:42 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Ha! Just talking to a security guard at work who is stewarding at the game tonight. He's a West Ham fan and supports West Ham when they play Brighton. But when Brighton are playing... guess what...! Yep. Yet another plastic uncovered.

The other Brighton fan I work with started supporting Brighton but now supports Chelsea first and Brighton second.

They really are a bunch of pathetic wankers.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:43 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post
I like the buzz of this game and what it creates but I personally don’t get it and it’s just another match to me.

We’re god knows how many miles away from Brighton so it’s not a derby. I just can’t understand the fuss of it all.

I guess your age means you missed the era when it all developed. We aren't local to Man United but beating them will still feel pretty fecking sweet (when it happens).

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon View Post
I’m on the 8.25 flight from Gatwick to Dubai on way to Brisbane. What’s going to be the best way to follow it?
Using the Tardis?
Old 04-12-2018, 06:49 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I guess your age means you missed the era when it all developed. We aren't local to Man United but beating them will still feel pretty fecking sweet (when it happens).
I remember it but it always seemed a bit of a weird one. So in my time it was Millwall or Charlton at different times and then Brighton popped up with Mullery being the plonker he always was. Charlton was centred on the ground share and so instinctively to me it's always been Millwall that I feel as the rival.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:53 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
So looking forward to this, so we know what that means.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:53 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
A win over these amoebas trumps them all . Millwall, Charlton, Chelsea, are just minor irritants. The weed are like a heat rash while your rolling in stinging nettles . Our youngsters won't have been ambushed while you're outnumbered 10 to 1 , like we used to be.

In an abusive relationship with the cost of living.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:55 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Sweet Jaysus...North Stand Chat is chock full of clickbait and ads...what a crock of shit!
Old 04-12-2018, 06:58 PM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
Quote:
Only team we have failed to beat in the PL. Nuts, especially considering how shit they have been since we came up.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:58 PM

dmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
John Harvey Tavern...for the best pint
Ended up in the Rights of Man. Very friendly staff and punters.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:02 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At the Amex. Nowhere as hostile as last season..... thus far!
Old 04-12-2018, 07:02 PM

ceeby Sam the man is hereceeby Sam the man is hereceeby Sam the man is hereceeby Sam the man is hereceeby Sam the man is hereceeby Sam the man is hereceeby Sam the man is hereceeby Sam the man is hereceeby Sam the man is hereceeby Sam the man is hereceeby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon View Post
I’m on the 8.25 flight from Gatwick to Dubai on way to Brisbane. What’s going to be the best way to follow it?
Hope for a 08 departure sit on the right hand side and look out and down about 11 minutes after take off
Old 04-12-2018, 07:13 PM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here
COYP.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:14 PM

dan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post

I think by this point it's almost a self-fuelling thing. Who cares why it started really - it's THE game to win for both sides which only makes every passing game against them more important.

It could have been better.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:17 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I might be able to catch first 30 mins. Is it on radio anywhere?
Old 04-12-2018, 07:18 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan27 View Post
I think by this point it's almost a self-fuelling thing. Who cares why it started really - it's THE game to win for both sides which only makes every passing game against them more important.
It’s their big game of the year. They’ve almost sold out.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:20 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
I remember it but it always seemed a bit of a weird one. So in my time it was Millwall or Charlton at different times and then Brighton popped up with Mullery being the plonker he always was. Charlton was centred on the ground share and so instinctively to me it's always been Millwall that I feel as the rival.
Yep the two fellow south London clubs first ( agree Millwall are our main rivals)then this lot. Still hate em though due to those crazy 80’s away days .
Old 04-12-2018, 07:21 PM

SamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf73 View Post
Ended up in the Rights of Man. Very friendly staff and punters.
The best pint of Harvey’s you’ll ever have!