Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-12-2018, 11:28 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
He was absolutely shocking and bordering on cheating for the decisions he made. However, we should have rose to the challenge, had the mind set that ‘this c—t is against us’ so let’s beat them and him and we didn’t. They wanted it more than us, they fought for everything and chased everything. Whilst we can blame that cheating bastard, we sat there and accepted it, which was bang out of order. When the chips are down, you fight - we didn’t.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:30 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Leave it out. He might not have seen stuff, but a cheat? I don't think so. The players are the cheats.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:33 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
Leave it out. He might not have seen stuff, but a cheat? I don't think so. The players are the cheats.
What about the Bournemouth game and numerous others? Poor in all of them, majority of decisions going against us.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:41 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
Guys you can play shit and be robbed by the officials. The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

Yes, our performance was a problem but the effect of an unjust penalty followed by a goal from a non-corner absolutely cements the complexion of the game.

We were growing into it when the pen was given.
This sums it up for me.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:23 AM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shocking refereeing performance, you wonder how the match would have ended up without the gift non penalty. Useless.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:02 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
Guys you can play shit and be robbed by the officials. The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

Yes, our performance was a problem but the effect of an unjust penalty followed by a goal from a non-corner absolutely cements the complexion of the game.

We were growing into it when the pen was given.
Spot on, sadly when an inept referee is combined with an inept performance you get tonight
Old 05-12-2018, 01:06 AM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aderuk1 View Post
It should have been a pen.
Not in a million years. Murray had already turned to face Tomkins before he had any involvement so as to be able.to stubble backwards and make it more believable.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:18 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shocking refereeing. I’ve not seen the game back yet but it was clear the penalty was a good tackle. The second shout looked a pen to me but interesting to hear people saying that it wasn’t. Thought Brighton had a right to feel aggrieved there, especially as Duffy got sent off in the aftermath.

We were really poor for the first 15 minutes or so but started to take control before the penalty. Going 1 down at the Amex against an up for it Brighton side was always going to make things difficult.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:23 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
He was absolutely shocking and bordering on cheating for the decisions he made. However, we should have rose to the challenge, had the mind set that ‘this c—t is against us’ so let’s beat them and him and we didn’t. They wanted it more than us, they fought for everything and chased everything. Whilst we can blame that cheating bastard, we sat there and accepted it, which was bang out of order. When the chips are down, you fight - we didn’t.
Pretty much. Although he does score extra marks for standing in front of Luka and trying to put him off before the stonewall one of the two penalties. C*nt.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:25 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Hope he breaks his leg
Old 05-12-2018, 01:27 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Hurry up V.A.R, FFS.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:32 AM

Cjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Never has a refereeing performance shown how much VAR is needed in the Premier League than this one tonight, one of the worst refereeing displays I have ever seen.
Not blaming the result on this though as we were abysmal!
Old 05-12-2018, 01:36 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Think Duffy had money on a red card too.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:00 AM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really looking forward to VAR.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:03 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Kevin Friend is a ****.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:40 AM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
He will be getting demoted for that, so many shocking decisions, not that the assistants helped him at any point.
Unfortunately, referees extremely seldom get demoted no matter what they do. They get away with performances like this week in week out and the worst that happens to them is the "forensic examination" that Will^H^H^H^H Trolley keeps assuring us they are subject to. Do these improve standards? No they do not.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:50 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Summed up by that challenge on Zaha who was hacked to the ground still tried to continue and run on but couldn't get to the ball before it went out so was worthy of a goal kick

Add in a yellow card when he then tripped over and caught his player a few minutes later... Yet the same player who had been on a final warning in the first half got away with no less than 3 further offences and yet escaped a card!
Old 05-12-2018, 03:58 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Incidentally we have had the **** 12 times since promotion and won just once, drawn three and lost 8!

He has cautioned 31 of our players compared to 20 opponents in that time.

In contrast he has reffed Brighton 6 times since their promotion during which period they have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 2.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:59 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Not sure who the co-commentator was on the feed I was watching (had an Irish accent), but he was all over him most of the game.

He thought his "little chats" with the captains on more than one occasion were over the top.
Old 05-12-2018, 05:10 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
Shocking refereeing. I’ve not seen the game back yet but it was clear the penalty was a good tackle. The second shout looked a pen to me but interesting to hear people saying that it wasn’t. Thought Brighton had a right to feel aggrieved there, especially as Duffy got sent off in the aftermath.

We were really poor for the first 15 minutes or so but started to take control before the penalty. Going 1 down at the Amex against an up for it Brighton side was always going to make things difficult.
Yep and your last sentence is why I think the witch hunt for Roy is utterly undeserved.