Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-12-2018, 10:47 AM

lombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by winners View Post
Come on stevek, your better than lombardo7, don’t stoop to his level.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:53 AM

dmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I didn’t understand when we were chasing the game why some of our fans decided it was a good idea not to give the ball back. Madness.
Also, wasn’t impressed by the throwing of beer around the concourse pre-match. Not everyone want to behave like a five year old.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:55 AM

lombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf73 View Post
I didn’t understand when we were chasing the game why some of our fans decided it was a good idea not to give the ball back. Madness.
Also, wasn’t impressed by the throwing of beer around the concourse pre-match. Not everyone want to behave like a five year old.
But they are very (self) important 5 year olds
Old 05-12-2018, 11:00 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousone View Post
Oh **** off. How can you blame that shit on us, players on unbelievable sums but it's our fault. The players are not good enough and the board don't have a clue.
And that makes fighting with police and homophobic chanting (if they did indeed happen) ok? Strange logic.

[Disclaimer - I wasn't there: I wouldn't be at all surprised if the 'trouble' is being blown out of all proportion. But posts like this and the one from Eagles #1 make no sense.]

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 05-12-2018, 11:07 AM

bonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
A few more spaces available in the singing section?
You're a disgrace, done the whole BLOCK E campaign no favours throughout.
No wonder most have now lost all sympathy. Step down.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:08 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
Lol. 'Step down' from what, exactly? (And when did you ever have any sympathy?)

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 05-12-2018, 11:09 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by churley1988 View Post
Most of our fans seemed more content funding their club by eating their pies and drinking their beers 2 mins before the game than supporting the team - incredibly flat atmosphere at KO and continued throughout.
how shocking............

Obviously the result didn't help but I won't be doing Brighton away anymore. Can't stand all the aggression, the kettling and the atmosphere that quite frankly seems to make some of our fans act like complete knobheads *

*one such example being the twat behind screaming you **** continously at PVA when he was trying to stand up after getting injured
Old 05-12-2018, 11:10 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
So many of the 'fans' (hooligans) who do Brighton away I swear I don't see at any other away game. I honestly don't know where all these ***** come from. Not going again until we get a proper allocation and these wankers are diluted into becoming the minority by the real fans.

The ratio of idiots to normal fans at Brighton away is way too high, unfortunately.
yep
Old 05-12-2018, 11:10 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I was directly in front of the "fight" with the police. It wasn't even a fight it was a brief scuffle that ended with one of the kids taking a slap from one of the police followed by a load of pushing and shoving. It was hardly a massive kick off. I think the old bill just decided they'd had enough of people screaming in their faces "liars"

For a cracking piece of sensationalism check out the report in the Evening Argus, as you read it you can hear the media graduate salivating as he's typing
Old 05-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
I was directly in front of the "fight" with the police. It wasn't even a fight it was a brief scuffle that ended with one of the kids taking a slap from one of the police followed by a load of pushing and shoving. It was hardly a massive kick off. I think the old bill just decided they'd had enough of people screaming in their faces "liars"

For a cracking piece of sensationalism check out the report in the Evening Argus, as you read it you can hear the media graduate salivating as he's typing
I was right behind a 'fight' with the police, which was essentially one of our fans leaning over the railing and punching a copper square in the face. All a bit odd, seeing as the police were generally handling the situation very well.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:16 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
There did see, to be an unusually high amount of faux hardman bellends in amongst our lot last night.

One twat spent the game calling Hodgson an old ****.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Digitally Remastered

What? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf73 View Post
The ball appeared to genuinely go missing. Funnily enough as soon as a second ball was on the pitch and the game about to be restarted the original ball miraculously appeared and was chucked on the pitch by Steward 593 who it would appear was hiding it all along.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
And that makes fighting with police and homophobic chanting (if they did indeed happen) ok? Strange logic.

[Disclaimer - I wasn't there: I wouldn't be at all surprised if the 'trouble' is being blown out of all proportion. But posts like this and the one from Eagles #1 make no sense.]
It was a small minority. Most of our fans were fine, but I personally witnessed arguing between two small groups of Palace fans (2 or 3 on each side) during the match that nearly came to blows, and was stupid, at least one homophobic chant sung by a small group, a Palace fan punching a copper and another Palace fan calling a Brighton player a 'coon'.

I'm certain all clubs have their idiots, and clearly we are no different.

I also witnessed friendly banter between fans and police, some proper support and a lot of bemused Palace fans post match pissed off with the performance and result.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:18 AM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
how shocking............

Obviously the result didn't help but I won't be doing Brighton away anymore. Can't stand all the aggression, the kettling and the atmosphere that quite frankly seems to make some of our fans act like complete knobheads *

*one such example being the twat behind screaming you **** continously at PVA when he was trying to stand up after getting injured

Agreed, although I live in Brighton and have done most of my life so I almost feel obliged to go.

Not sure if I can be bothered next season if we stay up, the whole situation is piss poor. Takes an age to get there, rubbish derby day atmosphere and the knobs that support us spend the whole game pretending they're cockney wideboys.

Still laughing...
Old 05-12-2018, 11:19 AM

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
I was in front of the fight. However up to that point the police were taking a grin and bear it approach to the many songs about us having knuckle duster's and knives or you lied about us or the simple liars liars. If somebody then punched a copper he deserves what he gets.

Last edited by Eaglefoz; 05-12-2018 at 11:21 AM.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:20 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
Most have lost all sympathy? You reckon? I think the E400 have been admirably restrained, considering how appallingly they have been treated by the club and their fellow fans. It's been an awful episode.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:23 AM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post
Agreed, although I live in Brighton and have done most of my life so I almost feel obliged to go.

Not sure if I can be bothered next season if we stay up, the whole situation is piss poor. Takes an age to get there, rubbish derby day atmosphere and the knobs that support us spend the whole game pretending they're cockney wideboys.
It really is a shit away day, not helped by the fact we always have to play there mid week in the height of winter (is this intentional? Any reason? If so why do Brighton always get their away match 3pm in spring?)
Old 05-12-2018, 11:24 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

I wouldn’t expect you to understand as you seem quite a passive, benign gentleman. But performances like that are a disgrace away at your rivals and people, understandably after a few beers, get very ****ed off and struggle to keep their emotions in tact in front of goading old bill and Brighton wankers.

Players and management need to be made aware that this gutless performance away to Brighton is unacceptable and can’t happen again. No fight or desire. Feeble as ****. Disgrace.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:25 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
I was right behind a 'fight' with the police, which was essentially one of our fans leaning over the railing and punching a copper square in the face. All a bit odd, seeing as the police were generally handling the situation very well.
If one of them actually punched a copper the that's a fair enough response really. Like I say, I was in front of it so only saw the kid holding his face after, not the trigger for it
Old 05-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_cpfc View Post
Nothing short of an embarrassment
Well done you.

I believe you have completed the set of starting negative threads slagging off everyone and everything.