Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Who is worse?
Alex Sorloth 42 31.11%
Calvin Andrew 57 42.22%
You are you rancid swine! 36 26.67%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2018, 09:19 PM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorloth
Old 07-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
I actually think taking a punt on one or two ' Sorloth types' is worth doing.

The problem is we should have paid 600k for Sorloth not 10 million.

How the **** did that happen?
Answers on a postcard to Mr D Freedman
Old 07-12-2018, 09:36 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Voted 'rancid swine'.

Calvin whilst very limited worked his bollocks off for this club.

Alex appears to be completely overawed by the standard and expectation. Is that good for us? No. Does it mean he is crap? I'd say no.

Luka aside (and perhaps Pape pre-injury) we have an awful record integrating foreign players into our squad. Alarm bells should be ringing all over the club that yet another signing from abroad has flopped. What are we doing so wrong and others so right? Is it simply we don't identify the right temperaments, or don't support them enough in a new country or a mixture of both?
Old 07-12-2018, 11:14 PM
23 years for 6174 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post

Luka aside (and perhaps Pape pre-injury) we have an awful record integrating foreign players into our squad. Alarm bells should be ringing all over the club that yet another signing from abroad has flopped.
PVA, Jedi, Sakho, Benteke..awful integration ?
Probably loads more..but I'm dreadful at digging this stuff up
Old 07-12-2018, 11:27 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post

PVA, Sakho and Benteke had all been Premier League players for several years.

Jedinak took a full season to settle on the pitch. Off it, I’d imagine it was fairly easy for him as there is no language barrier and English & Australian culture is pretty similar.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:38 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People writing off sorloth at 22 when he’s only had minutes here or there.......really
Old 08-12-2018, 12:24 AM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post
PVA, Sakho and Benteke had all been Premier League players for several years.

Jedinak took a full season to settle on the pitch. Off it, I’d imagine it was fairly easy for him as there is no language barrier and English & Australian culture is pretty similar.
^
Old 08-12-2018, 12:51 AM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
FFS. Sorloth has had few opportunities for us. Very few minutes and people make denigrating ignorant comments. Shameful. If he started 6 or 7 games and produced nothing then maybe just maybe people can then make judgement. Meyer was being criticised as being a waste of space only 3 games ago.....now some are creaming themselves over him.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:20 AM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpingtoneagle View Post
People writing off sorloth at 22 when he’s only had minutes here or there.......really

I think the point has been made before (possibly by me) thet longevity’s Glenn Murray was plying his trade at non-league Carlisle at about the same time in his career.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:53 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
In cricket parlance, Sorloth is a county trundler.

If he was at Walsall or Wycombe he'd be tearing it up.

A flat track bully
Old 08-12-2018, 10:39 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
In cricket parlance, Sorloth is a county trundler.

If he was at Walsall or Wycombe he'd be tearing it up.

A flat track bully
We have no idea if any of that is true, as despite our issue sup front, he hasn't bene given a decent opportunity to see exactly what he is capable of

Even Ayew was given a few consecutive starts

Give Sorloth the same opportunities and then judge
Old 08-12-2018, 10:59 AM
Banned by Moderators

bigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Either start him to give him a full game, or loan him to a Championship club.
He wouldn't improve a single championship side. I think he needs to go to someone like Bromley or Sutton Utd. Either way get shot asap.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:59 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
We have no idea if any of that is true, as despite our issue sup front, he hasn't bene given a decent opportunity to see exactly what he is capable of

^ 100%.

He may well end up being shit, but we have to give him a run of games.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:06 AM

steve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is a terrible poll.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:04 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Is the Rancid Swine ready to play yet? I think he is probably worth a go on the balance of what I've seen so far.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:12 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
He will come good ...
Old 08-12-2018, 12:22 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
Is the Rancid Swine ready to play yet? I think he is probably worth a go on the balance of what I've seen so far.
This will become a BBS meme, won't it?

I can see someone making a "Suggestion: Rancid Swine" thread...
Old 08-12-2018, 12:50 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post

Sense.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:37 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
Sakho should be capable of integrating with a team on Mars for 30M.

I still can't get my head around the amount we paid for Sorloth. Madness.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:40 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
^ 100%.

He may well end up being shit, but we have to give him a run of games.
We're in far too precarious a position for that. Roy and Ray see him in training, so they must know how up to it he is. He's only on the bench because he is the only option. If he becomes a regular first team player I'd be astonished.