Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: MOM
Hennessey 3 1.96%
PVA 2 1.31%
Sakho 3 1.96%
Tomkins 4 2.61%
AWB 13 8.50%
Meyer 7 4.58%
Kouyate 10 6.54%
Luka 2 1.31%
McArthur 73 47.71%
Zaha 5 3.27%
Townsend 16 10.46%
Schlupp 5 3.27%
Ayew 3 1.96%
Puncheon 7 4.58%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2018, 08:01 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
You think he's going to push for a move in Jan? No-one will want him based on current form!
Rather puts to bed the idea that he's our greatest player then doesn't it.

Personally I don't think the top clubs will want him but he's going nowhere with Palace.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:09 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Or maybe its already done? It would account for a lot of it.
People read way too much in to imaginary signs. He's just playing shite
Old 08-12-2018, 08:10 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasbroad View Post
AWB torn apart by Anderson?

Anderson was great, but AWB wasn't at fault at all and I thought he was on of our best players!
Anderson was MOM, scored and went by him with ease. AWB couldn’t handle him today.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Well if the finances are as tight as been muted as heartbreaking as it would be it might be the only solution to get some new players in. Just surmising
Old 08-12-2018, 08:13 PM

Beneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't give anyone more then a 3.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:19 PM

CamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is here
He's driving the minibus.

Quote:
Is Wickham going to play for U23s on Monday?
Old 08-12-2018, 08:20 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I’m still numb from Tuesday. I feel nothing at the moment.
This and we all didn't expect to go on and win after taking the lead ....
Old 08-12-2018, 08:21 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Anderson was MOM, scored and went by him with ease. AWB couldn’t handle him today.
Time to give him a rest and put Ward back in.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:23 PM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
First game in a while I haven’t watched. It’s a bit boring and predictable and not something worth waking up at 4am for.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:24 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
You think he's going to push for a move in Jan? No-one will want him based on current form!
Plenty of clubs will want Wilf - he has nothing to prove - just curious to know what the dip in form is due to? We could really do with him at his brilliant best - I’m putting it down to confidence but I worry it is something else.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:29 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
He's driving the minibus.
Hope it's an automatic, otherwise hell probably do his hamstring changing gear.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:29 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Time to give him a rest and put Ward back in.
I suggested this a few weeks ago and got slated. AWB is improving defensively but is no where near as reliable as Wardy. Great in the tackle but I would also question his ability to cross a ball - needs working on and I would take him out the firing line - Roy knows what he’s doing so I expect a return of Wardy sometime soon.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:34 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
Hard to find a man of match but I voted Schlupp, good header

Could (and would like to) write an unconstructive rambling ranting essay but that won't help us win next week so instead I'll send invent a happy song only slightly fueled by £5.10 bottles of Heineken

Jeffrey Schlupp, Schlupp, Schlupp
His goals will keep us up
Jeffrey Schlupp, Schlupp, Schlupp
And we'll win the FA Cup
Old 08-12-2018, 08:35 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Plenty of clubs will want Wilf - he has nothing to prove - just curious to know what the dip in form is due to? We could really do with him at his brilliant best - I’m putting it down to confidence but I worry it is something else.
Probably been told he’s gotta stay in January.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:36 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Rather puts to bed the idea that he's our greatest player then doesn't it.

Personally I don't think the top clubs will want him but he's going nowhere with Palace.
Not for the money we will want. Parish is shrewder than Noades; SP wouldn't have given Ian Wright away.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:40 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is Wickham going to play for U23s on Monday?
And Dann suposedly. Both had minor setbacks last time but fingers crossed
Old 08-12-2018, 08:42 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
First goal was caused by Sackhos pathetic clearing header

Second all started from Sackho giving the ball to wham when he had an easy pass to a team mate

He has directly or indirectly cost us a lot of goals this season
Yes he has. The soldier has gone awol this season
Old 08-12-2018, 08:46 PM

Since 1968 Sam the man is hereSince 1968 Sam the man is hereSince 1968 Sam the man is hereSince 1968 Sam the man is hereSince 1968 Sam the man is hereSince 1968 Sam the man is hereSince 1968 Sam the man is hereSince 1968 Sam the man is hereSince 1968 Sam the man is hereSince 1968 Sam the man is hereSince 1968 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasbroad View Post
AWB torn apart by Anderson?

Anderson was great, but AWB wasn't at fault at all and I thought he was on of our best players!
AWB was in Andersons pocket, he had some much time to tee up his goal with AWB nowhere in sight.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:55 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
No changes to our starting 11 despite 3rd game in a week ( doubt if any other team have not made any changes ) . This confirms to me that RH really doesn't have much faith in our bench , let alone KaiKai , Williams , Riedawald and Souare ) . Don't think we played well in first half despite being one up ( RH confirmed this view ) Think it was more to do with West Ham being lethargic .
We all new West Ham would start 2nd half firing but we collapsed again which is a concern . Our rigid way of playing is not working and we are becoming an easy team to defend against . Zaha looks lost up front , barely in game and his body language suggests he doesn't like playing there . Why not start with Sorloth / Ayew - cant be worse and at least allows Zaha to run at defences where he is best .
Was listening to the FYP podcast where Kevin Day was saying that despite RH pleasant manner , he has been in Football for 50 years and is hardened to its ways . He has a habit of diverting criticism ( as in indicating lack of quality on bench / lack of funds etc ) However he is a stubborn Manager and tends to react only when we are losing ) No way can I see SP sacking him as I believe he is hoping that Benteke will somehow score again or that Wickham will get and stay fit . Also don't see much activity in January Window as I feel SP thinks there are 3 worse teams than us - I am not so sure !

Hennessey 5 Perhaps could do better with 2nd but where were defenders
AWB 5 Caught out position too often - maybe needs a rest
PVA 6 Decent hope injury not serious
Tomkins 5 Dived in too much and ridiculous booking
Sakho 5 Constantly gave possession away with poor passes and was at fault in first and second goals
Luka 5 Looked tired and slow
Kouyate 5 As above
McArthur 7 Only player on his game
Meyer 5 Looked lightweight
Zaha 4 Looks lost up front but doesn't justify lack of effort and silly booking
Townsend 5 Worked hard but looks unsure of his role

Schlupp 5 Scored but hope PVA isn't injured for long
Ayew 5 Hardly touched ball but we rarely create much

RH Too stubborn and games seem to pass him by

The worry is that our Defence has started to look soft , our midfield is functional at best and we have non existent forwards

10 defeats in 15 games , 1 win in 11 games , 6 points out of last 33 ? We should be doing better with players we have

Last edited by exiledeagle; 08-12-2018 at 09:06 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:29 AM

davo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Really poor from the team as a whole once they got their first goal.
AWB was a beaten man for the first time
Zaha has lost his mojo
MacArthur was very good MOM, Kouyate and Townsend OK
Please send Ayew away, he is clueless and useless