Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-12-2018, 08:11 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
15 out of our last 19 signings have been made from the UK market? If true that pretty much sums up our scouting and recruitment team. 3 of the 4 were sorloth, rakip and Jach.....
Old 14-12-2018, 08:59 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
15 out of our last 19 signings have been made from the UK market? If true that pretty much sums up our scouting and recruitment team. 3 of the 4 were sorloth, rakip and Jach.....
Meyer and Guita make 5. Luka makes 6. Pap ?

Last edited by thefox; 14-12-2018 at 09:02 AM.
Old 14-12-2018, 09:35 AM

Mr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Yes he was.

For me I'm a bit protected from the pain due to my girl of 29 years, wife for 22 years, separating and divorcing. This season I don't give much of a toss.
Sorry to hear that mate. I'm going through a separation myself. Not much fun. Just go to grind through I guess..
Old 14-12-2018, 09:37 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Iguana View Post
Sorry to hear that mate. I'm going through a separation myself. Not much fun. Just go to grind through I guess..
Keep your head up mate.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.