Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: What would cause Parish to sack Roy?
Now - enough’s enough! 54 28.72%
If we get thumped by Leicester 40 21.28%
Cricket score at the Etihad 5 2.66%
Lose to Colin on Boxing Day 57 30.32%
Some point in 2019 16 8.51%
Never - he’s one of his mates 16 8.51%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2018, 09:06 PM

bolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How long has Roy got?

When will Parish lose patience with Roy?
Old 08-12-2018, 09:31 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Not this season and we will stay up. I think Roy will leave at his own accord at the end of this season, he doesn't need the stress that comes with a badly managed club.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 08-12-2018, 09:32 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
I just don't trust the club to have a strategy in place for if he goes.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:38 PM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Parish will stick with him and I think he should. Give him some strikers in January and we will get up that table, I've no doubt.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:40 PM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolabolabola View Post
When will Parish lose patience with Roy?
I'm a fan of Roy, and think he's done a great job overall, but something isn't working at the moment. We're obviously hamstrung by the striker situation, but the 4-4-2 just isn't working. I think if he's insistent on sticking with that with the current personnel, then we will have a problem. And if that happens, a decision may need to be made sooner rather than later.

But, I hope and believe that Roy will tweak how we play and get things moving again. He's always done well with clubs of our size, including with us last season. On blanace I'm still confident that he'll turn it around. But after this week, for the first time I am not 100% sure of that view.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:42 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
The Americans will really start to panic soon. If we lose the next two games (Leicester and Man City) we then have Cardiff followed by Chelsea. If we lose our next two, then Cardiff would be a must win - 3 more consecutive defeats and I think Hodgson will be gone.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:42 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Parish will stick with him and I think he should. Give him some strikers in January and we will get up that table, I've no doubt.
I agree. It is not his fault he has no strikers. Hopefully we will put that right in Jan. Whatever I still see us staying up this season. No progress though. Look at our bench.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:46 PM

Gazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is here
A loss on Sat v Leicester and he'll be relieved of his duties om the Monday. A caretaker manager will be in charge for the Man City game. A new manager will be appointed just before Xmas day and will be allowed to sign 2 players in Jan.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:46 PM

M3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is here
Tonight hopefully
Old 08-12-2018, 09:48 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
I agree. It is not his fault he has no strikers. Hopefully we will put that right in Jan. Whatever I still see us staying up this season. No progress though. Look at our bench.
It's his fault he stubbornly refuses to try and play Sorloth, who is a striker

Whether he is good enough or not, we'll never find out if he won't play him
Old 08-12-2018, 09:54 PM

M3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is here
He's probably not good enough but like playing an out of form Benteke it would give us some shape and just maybe he would hold the ball up giving our overworked midfield and defence a breather.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:56 PM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
A loss on Sat v Leicester and he'll be relieved of his duties om the Monday. A caretaker manager will be in charge for the Man City game. A new manager will be appointed just before Xmas day and will be allowed to sign 2 players in Jan.
Is that pure guessing or inside Intel?
Old 08-12-2018, 10:03 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
Hodgson might quit.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:04 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
He’ll get the Leicester game

Beat them and he’ll hold on to atleast Cardiff as Man City is a write off anyway.

Lose to Leicester and I think Parish will pull the plug, Dougie Freedman as caretaker for Man City whilst Parish narrows down the list.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:06 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
How can he have anymore time ..

1 point from; Southampton, Wolves, Watford, Everton, Bournemouth, Brighton and West Ham and Newcastle
Old 08-12-2018, 10:06 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Things have gone wrong since the Millwall fella left.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:08 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Honestly don't think parish will even contemplate sacking him.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:10 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
I fear you are right.. but it’ll end in our relegation
Old 08-12-2018, 10:13 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Parish tends to bin managers when he hears things arent right on the trading ground. Why have we fallen apart in 7 days with likes of Tomkins clearly unhappy and Wilf looking like he wants to be anywhere but here?
Old 08-12-2018, 10:14 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
He got rid of Pardew which didn’t look likely at the time

Parish is not as ‘matey’ with these people as some make out, he won’t let the club drift to a relegation. 100 million pounds at stake, his own wealth plus he has to answer to the Americans.