Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 17-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Eubank Jnr v Callum Smith would be a cracker.
Could well be the final come May
Old 17-07-2017, 03:47 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I love Groves but he can get very ragged and that's how he got stopped in the first Froch fight. I think he will need to carry significantly more power than Eubank has previously been tested by or he will lose.

I find it significantly harder to imagine scenarios that result in groves (or degale for that matter) beating Eubank than I do the other way around.
For me Degale is still the no.1, how much his shoulder surgery will affect him remains to be seen..
Old 17-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Keeping The Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
This. Advertising etc is set up for 12 rounds so 12 rounds it'll be with Mayweather winning easily on points. Personally I wouldn't gave then £17 for it.
I will have to find a late night club that will show it, there's no way I'm forking out..

Not much news on the undercard either as yet

Jack vs Cleverly still not been confirmed

Brit Ashley Theophane, has said he is on the card

Ditto Gevonta tank Davis, who caramelized Liam Walsh last time out
Old 18-07-2017, 08:12 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
For me Degale is still the no.1, how much his shoulder surgery will affect him remains to be seen..
Never really been a fan. He's achieved more than i ever thought he would but i think both Groves and Eubank are preferred for me.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

What is Degale going to do whilst this tournament is going on? I think Callum Smith beats him now by the way.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 18-07-2017, 11:49 AM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I love Groves but he can get very ragged and that's how he got stopped in the first Froch fight. I think he will need to carry significantly more power than Eubank has previously been tested by or he will lose.

I find it significantly harder to imagine scenarios that result in groves (or degale for that matter) beating Eubank than I do the other way around.
Cheers. Must spread rep etc
Old 18-07-2017, 12:36 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:

What is Degale going to do whilst this tournament is going on? I think Callum Smith beats him now by the way.
Callum Smith is no value considering the fact he hasn't achieved much of note so far. I know he is rated very highly but i recall being rather underwhelmed the last couple of times i have watched him. He might be the best but there is little to suggest he should be favourite.

Mind you betting on this tournaments overall winner is fantasy stuff. Bunce and Costello were pointing out in a recent pod how the time frames are just not realistic and the likes of eubank and groves will need to negotiate deals on tv rights etc. seperately from the tournament for the match ups to be viable. There seems alot to hold together for this to complete in the way the organisers hope.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:11 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
nah degale is a bit toothless.

SaulAlinsky
Old 18-07-2017, 09:59 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Decent interview with Anthony Joshua on Sky Sports tonight. AJ: History in the making. A decent analysis of his fight with Klitchko.
Old 19-07-2017, 08:25 AM
Keeping The Faith

Quote:

Possibly the Dirrell brothers?

Andre Dirrell, who he beat, one his eliminator in controversial fashion, although may have to face Uzcateguai again.

Then perhaps Anthony Dirrell, who is fighting for the WBC strap soon..
Old 19-07-2017, 08:27 AM
Keeping The Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
nah degale is a bit toothless.
Lol he showed Grand Cojones in his last fight with Jack, lost a tooth a got dropped with a punch that would have slayed a horse.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Lol he showed Grand Cojones in his last fight with Jack, lost a tooth a got dropped with a punch that would have slayed a horse.
True, but he wasn't great. I think he has regressed a bit.

www.bensheroestrust.org

Old 19-07-2017, 05:16 PM
Keeping The Faith

Smith vs Skoglund set for September 16th in Liverpool
Old 20-07-2017, 06:31 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
That was a good fight, proper grit shown by Degale there
Old 20-07-2017, 06:33 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
Decent interview with Anthony Joshua on Sky Sports tonight. AJ: History in the making. A decent analysis of his fight with Klitchko.
I did record this, agree, he has a good head above on his shoulders
Old 23-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Keeping The Faith

Dave Allen, marmelized the rather shot Tom Dallas last night
Old 23-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Vive La Revolution

I just watched the Tyson v Buster Douglas fight for the first time in years. Awesome! Not sure Buster Douglas gets the credit he deserves for that performance. Granted Tyson was below par but still...

www.bensheroestrust.org

Old 23-07-2017, 12:56 PM
Keeping The Faith

Was there a long count though?

Should Tyson have won by ko..
Old 23-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Vive La Revolution

Quote:
Was there a long count though?

Should Tyson have won by ko..
I thought maybe, he certainly wasn't up by 8 with his gloves up!

www.bensheroestrust.org

Old 24-07-2017, 03:39 PM
Vive La Revolution

Luke Campbell v Linares To view the link you have to Register or Login

I'm afraid that is probably another UK scalp for Linares. Campbell is decent but obviously choked against Mendy, who should probably have this shot ahead of him.

www.bensheroestrust.org