Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 08:14 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam_Palace View Post
Everton reported to Ajax on Tuesday at Jairo Riedewald, but Ronald Koeman's club seems to be late. The player would in principle have dropped his choice at Crystal Palace. This is a reunion with Frank de Boer next, unless another megabod for club and player comes.
Crystal Palace, who also officially reported to Ajax Marc Overmars of Ajax, would be willing to table the transfer fee (just over 8 million euros, excluding bonuses) that Ajax wants. Crystal Palace has a lot to spend on the huge revenues of the TV money, which means that the deal can be quickly seized. De Boer made Riedewald debut at Ajax and became international. Peter Bosz praised the product of his own education, seeing him as the only defensive midfielder, but did not seem to need him anymore.
With the forthcoming transfer to Crystal Palace, Riedewald will get his dream transfer to the Premier League. His previous Forza observers were almost in the winter break with Tottenham Hotspur, but the player decided to stay in Amsterdam. His new SEG management came up with Crystal Palace.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Sounds promising. And for 8m. Bargain in today's market.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:17 AM

ChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Everton are like a dog with two cocks.

Surely a recipe for disaster.
They seem to be aping Spurs with the Bale cash...
Old 12-07-2017, 08:20 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Just had a quick butchers and it's being reported in holland via numerous outlets that he's coming to us for €8m
Old 12-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Small Twanger

FrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Everton reported to Ajax on Tuesday at Jairo Riedewald, but Ronald Koeman's club seems to be late. The player would in principle have dropped his choice at Crystal Palace. This is a reunion with Frank de Boer next, unless another megabod for club and player comes.
Crystal Palace, who also officially reported to Ajax Marc Overmars of Ajax, would be willing to table the transfer fee (just over 8 million euros, excluding bonuses) that Ajax wants. Crystal Palace has a lot to spend on the huge revenues of the TV money, which means that the deal can be quickly seized. De Boer made Riedewald debut at Ajax and became international. Peter Bosz praised the product of his own education, seeing him as the only defensive midfielder, but did not seem to need him anymore.
With the forthcoming transfer to Crystal Palace, Riedewald will get his dream transfer to the Premier League. His previous Forza observers were almost in the winter break with Tottenham Hotspur, but the player decided to stay in Amsterdam. His new SEG management came up with Crystal Palace.

Also of course.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:22 AM

If anyone speaks Dutch
Old 12-07-2017, 08:23 AM

nicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Permission to start getting excited.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:24 AM

thomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Ajax defender Jaro Riedewald will become Frank de Boer's first permanent signing at Crystal Palace. Fee of €8m excl bonuses via @telegraaf.
Don't want to get too excited, too quickly, but...
Old 12-07-2017, 08:26 AM

Oooo... it's been tweeted by the official ajax museum.. followed by FDB himself..

Therefore it must be true

(Typed sarcastically)
Old 12-07-2017, 08:30 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Appears to be right footed.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:30 AM

Sceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Joining us over Everton. Good lad.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:31 AM

BillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If this is true it shows why FDB could be such a great appointment. 20 years old, plenty of games for Ajax and capped by Holland for about 7m. If he was English it would be 25m.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:34 AM

thomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Can play CB/LB/DM, 20 and a full Netherlands international...
Old 12-07-2017, 08:35 AM

Den Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post

If anyone speaks Dutch
it says he has chosen to join us .. but it also says another 'mega bid' could make it interesting
Old 12-07-2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
If this is true it shows why FDB could be such a great appointment. 20 years old, plenty of games for Ajax and capped by Holland for about 7m. If he was English it would be 25m.
Agree with this.

For the price of Sakho (and I want him back) we could get 3/4 gems. And the thing to add is that if/when players like this succeed they will inevitably be sold for big profit.. much more sustainable model.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:42 AM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cracking signing if true.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:42 AM

Mitcham 74 is game warden to the rep rhinoMitcham 74 is game warden to the rep rhinoMitcham 74 is game warden to the rep rhinoMitcham 74 is game warden to the rep rhinoMitcham 74 is game warden to the rep rhinoMitcham 74 is game warden to the rep rhinoMitcham 74 is game warden to the rep rhinoMitcham 74 is game warden to the rep rhinoMitcham 74 is game warden to the rep rhinoMitcham 74 is game warden to the rep rhinoMitcham 74 is game warden to the rep rhino
Old 12-07-2017, 08:45 AM

Thinking this may have been the one they were working on that excited FDB
Old 12-07-2017, 08:47 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den Haag Eagle View Post
it says he has chosen to join us .. but it also says another 'mega bid' could make it interesting
I think you'll find the original article said megabod.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:55 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Hup Palace hup!
Old 12-07-2017, 08:59 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Closed Thread