Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2018, 11:52 PM
Probationary User

Jamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Is this mistaken identity? Nobody I can think of.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Probationary User

Jamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJamesey is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Nobody I can think of...is this mistaken identity? Please carry on drinking. It's bedtime for me after unfreezing after Burnley game!
Old 14-01-2018, 12:01 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingsays View Post
It's nice how you can ignore posters that you don't wish to see.

But this is hypocrisy on your part......On Hol you wouldn't stop posting to posters who had directly asked you not to post at them a few months back though eh.

One rule for you but another for those you don't like.

If you directly ask me to stop posting at you and I will stop. I won't just make a joke about it and carry on like you did.

Hello Stirling, my favourite keyboard warrior ever, just so you know as I also liked you very much as a poster that I haven't left The Hol but won't return until the no platformesque hierarchy that oversee the site desist from their control freak nature. My thread for myself and others to say goodbye to Jaime was deleted within seconds. He, nor I, did not deserve that.

Word Up, Jaime, myself, Legal and Nick. That's not a flounce. That's a statement.
You are better than the idiot right-wingers on Hol so i am hoping you may come over here yourself?
Old 14-01-2018, 12:03 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesey View Post
Nobody I can think of...is this mistaken identity? Please carry on drinking. It's bedtime for me after unfreezing after Burnley game!
No worries. Sleep well.
Old 14-01-2018, 03:59 AM
Banned by Moderators

Stirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Hello Stirling, my favourite keyboard warrior ever, just so you know as I also liked you very much as a poster that I haven't left The Hol but won't return until the no platformesque hierarchy that oversee the site desist from their control freak nature. My thread for myself and others to say goodbye to Jaime was deleted within seconds. He, nor I, did not deserve that.

Word Up, Jaime, myself, Legal and Nick. That's not a flounce. That's a statement.
You are better than the idiot right-wingers on Hol so i am hoping you may come over here yourself?
It's all a but tribal this exodus, don't get me wrong, I understand a tribal 'flounce'.

Hol is pretty much ingrained in me, the bbs does seem quite impressive in some ways but I guess I'd only find myself here permanently if I did what you guys did and had some fit over a mod. From what I can tell Nick pushed things too far behind the scenes.....I don't get that involved with what's going on behind the scenes.....those guys put the work in voluntarily and I respect that. I believe that mods are mods and unless you want to be a mod you let them get on with it. In other words, don't continually hassle them all the time......If you want to be that involved....become a mod.

I would say that it's better that 'flounce' posts aren't deleted. It's like a prisoner's last words and I would have liked to have read them, because I only saw legal's....and that was because he was very determined that they were seen.

However, I've seen many a poster be red carded that I liked. I've moaned about it on forums over the years.....but I only ever made a back channel representation to a mod over Nick....because of 2014 and the fact that his post wasn't worthy of a card....but we have since found out that he wasn't banned over that post.

I was miffed when Hedgehog went....annoyed even over Bubble, despite him giving the BBC a stick to beat us with. But I never considered leaving the site.

I'm in favour of 'timed reds' for people and I know that this is a possible in the future. Anyway I would prefer it if some of you guys came back at a later date when everyone has cooled off.....Getting angry over things I can't do anything about isn't as much fun without an opponent. You get to know posters over the forum years and that's kind of cool.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:59 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingsays View Post
I was miffed when Hedgehog went....annoyed even over Bubble, despite him giving the BBC a stick to beat us with. But I never considered leaving the site.
This is the second time an HOL member has mentioned Hedgehog.

I'm beginning to think they must have there own Hedgehog as I am not a member over there, and have never posted on there.

Apparently their one flounced or something... I want to make it clear I am not the same Hedgehog. Promise.
Old 14-01-2018, 07:49 AM
Banned by Moderators

bomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

I'm beginning to think they must have there own Hedgehog as I am not a member over there, and have never posted on there.

Apparently their one flounced or something... I want to make it clear I am not the same Hedgehog. Promise.
The Hedgehog on HOL was hit over the head with a big red stick.
Old 14-01-2018, 07:50 AM
Banned by Moderators

bomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Am Phinian - like a frog you mean - a frog called kermit?
Old 14-01-2018, 08:22 AM
Probationary User

Quote:
No worries. Sleep well.
Am Phibian - Frog - Kermit. Ah, becomng clear now. One drunken night many years ago. Only time ever and I did apologise sincerely!!

Last edited by Jamesey; 14-01-2018 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Slip of the finger
Old 14-01-2018, 08:22 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberdear View Post
The Hedgehog on HOL was hit over the head with a big red stick.

Makes a change from getting run over on a country lane.
Old 14-01-2018, 08:28 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Is there some kind of exodus from Hol going on?
Old 14-01-2018, 08:39 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Wow
Old 14-01-2018, 08:43 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Wow
Wow what?
Old 14-01-2018, 10:00 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Wow what?
Hedgehog = Hedgehog

He's squared the circle.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.
Old 14-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
This is all giving me a headache

I think I may defect to HOL.
Old 14-01-2018, 10:08 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

Bit of a flimsy defence that, Hedgehog.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Old 14-01-2018, 10:13 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

I think you should start up a 'what's up at BBS' thread on HOL and we can slag off bottler and red pen on there. It sounds a bit northern so you better do it, NotWorksop Palace.

Pretty obvious really.

Old 14-01-2018, 11:06 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

ts time for a Holxit thread.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 14-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
ts time for a Holxit thread.
Where certain BBSers can say how they do not like the BBS’s open door policy and how the HOLers are sticking to themselves and not properly integrating, and not learning the language / in-jokes?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-01-2018, 12:08 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Where certain BBSers can say how they do not like the BBS’s open door policy and how the HOLers are sticking to themselves and not properly integrating, and not learning the language / in-jokes?
Bloody immigrants...
Closed Thread