Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-04-2018, 02:57 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Maybe he doesn't fancy you.
Who could resist???
Old 13-04-2018, 03:04 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Hope the Guinness is still good in the Pawsons tomorrow.

If they’re open.
Have you tried calling them?
Old 13-04-2018, 03:05 PM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Three pages in and no mention in a) Brighton in the home ends and b) Millwall fans in transit vans

Heard Brighton have got 250 mobbed handed in Cronx bar tomorrow
Old 13-04-2018, 03:06 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Three pages in and no mention in a) Brighton in the home ends and b) Millwall fans in transit vans

I was thinking about this earlier. It's not the same is it?

(For the keen pub guide watchers, we're in the George now. It might open tomorrow for familiar faces.)
Old 13-04-2018, 03:07 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
What time are we all meeting in the Pawsons?
Old 13-04-2018, 03:13 PM

big bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was intending to fly over for this match, but in between the main news topic over here, of Don getting peed on in Russia there was a small paragraph tucked away on Page 83 of the NY Times informing the world that the Pawson's might be closed, pre- Brighton. It's caused huge debate over here, with many saying the Pawson's being closed is FAKE News. As it's part of my pre-match ritual, I promptly cancelled. Can some reliable, informed, source like Smoll please update me, so that I might be able to re-activate my flight. Cheers.
Old 13-04-2018, 03:16 PM

bbJ, we can have a pint in the Victory as per your last trip over perhaps? I'll tone down the reefer intake this time too.
Old 13-04-2018, 03:17 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 13-04-2018, 03:18 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
What time are we all meeting in the Pawsons?
4pm
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Won't Dicks be open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
4pm
Old 13-04-2018, 03:23 PM

Bubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is here
Quote:

250 in the Cronx bar, now that would be a lot of men in a tight squeeze just how they like it.
Old 13-04-2018, 03:29 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoll View Post
Chris K...You're a sensible fella. Is the Pawsons open tomorrow or not?
Sensible?? Did you see the state of me when we got back from Bournemouth?!

Yes as far as I know it's open. I'm going up very early tomorrow so if it's not I can text you. (Pm me your number)
Old 13-04-2018, 03:33 PM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
They turned up in Penge a few years ago and intimidated loads of geriatrics in Wetherspoons. Mongol warriors they ain't.
That was the clowns. Remember it well. They then got marched up the road to Penge West station.
Old 13-04-2018, 03:38 PM

Archiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
I was intending to fly over for this match, but in between the main news topic over here, of Don getting peed on in Russia there was a small paragraph tucked away on Page 83 of the NY Times informing the world that the Pawson's might be closed, pre- Brighton. It's caused huge debate over here, with many saying the Pawson's being closed is FAKE News. As it's part of my pre-match ritual, I promptly cancelled. Can some reliable, informed, source like Smoll please update me, so that I might be able to re-activate my flight. Cheers.
Brigstock at 11 then..
Old 13-04-2018, 03:40 PM

Parchmore Tavern & McKenzies will be open for BHA fans only.
Old 13-04-2018, 03:45 PM

Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
bbJ, we can have a pint in the Victory as per your last trip over perhaps? I'll tone down the reefer intake this time too.

Victory is shut tomorrow
Old 13-04-2018, 03:49 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe1905 View Post
Victory is shut tomorrow
Not that I'm going to the alternative but pm me if your not aware
Old 13-04-2018, 03:52 PM

Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Joe1905 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCoach View Post
Not that I'm going to the alternative but pm me if your not aware

Thanks mate all aware cheers
Old 13-04-2018, 03:58 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Have you tried calling them?
They’ve never heard of you.