Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-11-2018, 05:12 PM

Mick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Grenfell Tower bonfire effigy

Bet this lot love a bit of Yaxley.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Horrible bastards.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Fvck me sideways

Scum
Old 05-11-2018, 05:33 PM

Mick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Fvck me sideways

Scum
I still can't quite believe it, but unsurprised.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:34 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Hmm : I thought I was quite inured to this sort of stuff, but that's stomach-churning.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Same sort of shit with the twin towers,it gets a raised eyebrow from me now anymore and they get the attention they want.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:49 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I might be going out on a limb here, but I’ve got a sense they’re not the brightest bunch that’s ever walked this Earth.

Judging by the media furore, Karma is about to hit them in a very big way.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 05-11-2018, 07:05 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Faces clearly visable on C4 news just now

See you later
Old 05-11-2018, 07:20 PM
Into the fray...

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Normally I am against police investigation and prison sentences for ill-judged posts on social media, but for those scumbags, an exception should be made.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:41 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Anyone know where that was filmed ? One of those voices is very familiar ?
Old 05-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Semper Idem

The newspapers will find them.

And then their lives will be ruined.

Oh dear.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-11-2018, 09:16 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
The newspapers will find them.

And then their lives will be ruined.

Oh dear.
What a shame

Never mind
Old 05-11-2018, 09:39 PM
Woody McWoodface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
And yet Prince Harry can wear a swastika and dress as a Nazi?

Trial by social media and phone clips becoming stories on every national news outlet is all a bit Black Mirror for my liking.

I'd sooner go after the money grabbing c***s that enabled the Grenfell disaster to happen in the first place than a few thick chavs.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I don’t see any basis for comparison.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-11-2018, 09:46 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:

Trial by social media and phone clips becoming stories on every national news outlet is all a bit Black Mirror for my liking.

I'd sooner go after the money grabbing c***s that enabled the Grenfell disaster to happen in the first place than a few thick chavs.
You make an excellent third point.

But **** it, let’s send those wankers to prison too.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:56 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Totally agree.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:06 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

I’m far from sure they’ve committed an offence.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-11-2018, 10:06 PM

lee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They haven’t broken any laws have they?
Old 05-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I’m far from sure they’ve committed an offence.
Meh.

Lock em up anyway. Utter, utter c~nts.

Alternatively send some Grenfell chaps up to see them.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:13 PM
Woody McWoodface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

Perhaps they could visit the real Grenfell carcass and spend time with the families and victims. I have enough faith in humanity to think that, at that age, they can't be lost causes and would surely see the stupidity of what they have done, especially when faced with the reality of the situation.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Perhaps they could visit the real Grenfell carcass and spend time with the families and victims. I have enough faith in humanity to think that, at that age, they can't be lost causes and would surely see the stupidity of what they have done, especially when faced with the reality of the situation.
I think they’re beyond that sort of redemption