Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Nice Marmit

Voldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Ok, brace yourselves, there are many revelations in this post..

Whilst at the good food show a couple of weeks back (the shame) i saw 2 ZZ listers and 2 chefs..

A girl formerly of Byker Grove lust/fame was helping out on a stall (her career clearly took off) - i don't know her name and i can't find a picture so this post is really exciting isn't it.

I also saw KÚllÚ Bryan of girlband Eternal fame, (picture supplied is from page 9 of Google, Kelle Dobson)

she had a family stoll selling a very alcoholic fruit cake under the title 'like mumma used to make...' here is the real beauty

I'm bored now, so i also saw John Torode and Rankin the irish guy, not called Ian.

I bet you're glad you read this drivel...
Old 27-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
just saw Justin Lee Collins outside my work in Covent Garden GOOD TIMES
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 27-11-2008, 02:34 PM
On probation

jookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle
Avram Grant playing roulette on same table as me at Les Ambassadeurs last night - he seem concerned by my rate of alcohol intake..
That's where his CFC pay off is going?
Old 27-11-2008, 02:43 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
the guy whos in joseph and the technicolour dreamcoat.
Old 27-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar
the guy whos in joseph and the technicolour dreamcoat.
Lee Mead or gggggareth ggggates

i might just bad rep myself for knowing that
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 27-11-2008, 03:58 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807
Lee Mead or gggggareth ggggates

i might just bad rep myself for knowing that
yeah, lee mead i think. walked past the adelphi last week and he came out and got a cheer from a crowd of loud ladies. thought they were cheering at me!

Last edited by macstar; 27-11-2008 at 04:01 PM.
Old 27-11-2008, 05:30 PM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
I dined with the Today programme's Jim Naughtie the other night.

Most interesting.
In the same vein that you dined with David Bowie on the QE2?
Old 27-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicksSis
In the same vein that you dined with David Bowie on the QE2?
No ; this was sitting next to me actually.

Bowie was a few tables away on QE.

Ner!

(And well remembered!)

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-11-2008, 05:53 PM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
No ; this was sitting next to me actually.

Bowie was a few tables away on QE.

Ner!

(And well remembered!)
Like an elephant - me.
Old 29-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Over the hill.

Hilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Oh Lord, just been reminded we had drinks and chatted to Lee Otway (Bombhead in Hollyoaks) last night. Covered him in Dior rouge lippy kisses - at his request.
Old 29-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilltop Meggie
Obviously, he had more clothes on but here you go girls:
I him.
Old 29-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Oh Lord, just been reminded we had drinks and chatted to Lee Otway (Bombhead in Hollyoaks) last night. Covered him in Dior rouge lippy kisses - at his request.
Were you out in Leeds by any chance?
Old 29-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I never see anyone famous. Why are half the cast/ex cast up your way?
Old 29-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Over the hill.

Hilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
Were you out in Leeds by any chance?
No, Cleethorpes, he's our panto star!
I usually have the pantocast/crew in the flats but his year - no room
Old 29-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
No, Cleethorpes, he's our panto star!
I usually have the pantocast/crew in the flats but his year - no room

When my daughter was at Uni in Leeds, she regularly saw him out and about. Clocked up a few snogs with him I think
Old 29-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Over the hill.

I've probably put him off women for life!
Old 29-11-2008, 07:11 PM

peter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Skeletal former Big Brothel person Nikki on my train back to Brighton after todays game. On her way to see the Kooks apparently.
Old 29-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyrazor
I him.
That is just wrong

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 29-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003

When my daughter was at Uni in Leeds, she regularly saw him out and about. Clocked up a few snogs with him I think
He used to be very friendly with his co-star from Hollyoaks, the one who's now playing the same character in Emmerdale. Story was they used to take a girl back and then get it on, making her watch.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 29-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Out Here In The Fields

petertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hilary Swank and err, goalkeeping legend Craig Forrest