Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-07-2007, 07:45 PM

Herr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't know if you count them as famous but I saw the Royal Family at Buckingham Palace this afternoon

Lizzie spoke to my wife
Old 10-07-2007, 08:01 PM

howard is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Bryn Terfel, he's the only tenor in our village!
Old 11-07-2007, 05:30 PM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are Palace players famous?
If so, I saw Danny Butterfield with his wife and young daughter - who he was chasing around Tescos's early this evening.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:40 PM

embryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravity
As I said on another thread, Steve Sidwell in Mcdonalds in Croydon a few weeks ago
Old 11-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Herr Colonpharter
I don't know if you count them as famous but I saw the Royal Family at Buckingham Palace this afternoon

Lizzie spoke to my wife
So Kev & his bird are the official BBS monarchs eh? I imagine Dave & Teaser turned down the calling out of political principal.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:04 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Adlerhorst
Today i saw the guy who presented the FA Cup last season and the guy who will present the FA Cup this season.
You are having us E.On
Old 11-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Went to see Joseph & His Technicolour Dreamcoat last night at the Adelphi Theatre, Graham Norton was sitting immediately in front of us. There were a couple of other celebs there as well ( someone from Emmerdale and someone from Strictly Come Dancing - so I was told.)

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 11-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not sure if standing 12 feet away from Paul McCartney last week when he was on stage counts ?

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 11-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
I'm not sure how many people on here would know Bowling For Soup, but they're one of my favourite bands. On a work trip to Chicago last month I bumped into the lead singer as he got out of the lift of the W hotel, where we were staying.

Naturally I went straight into journo mode, yapping away about the band's recent tour and making sure to get a photo with him. (See below.) Stupidly, however, I failed to ask why he was in town - and later found out it was to play a free gig at a bowling alley next to the House of Blues, just too late for me to trek down there. Eejit!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg benbfs.jpg (42.5 KB, 76 views)

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 11-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Benzhiyi Great pic

Shook Matt Lucas' hand and said hello in Virgin Megastore, Oxford St today. I think it's the first famous person I've ever seen in real life Made my day.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

Resident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineResident Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A couple of years ago I saw all of Bowling For Soup standing around looking lost in the middle of Truro. They were playing a gig that night and probably wondering how on Earth they were going to kill time there, though a couple of them look as if they're no strangers to the pasty shops.

I didn't know Mark Twain had been on here.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:21 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by howard
Bryn Terfel, he's the only tenor in our village!
He maybe in your village( Caernarfon), but he is one of the top Bass-Baritones in the world. Will be attending To view the link you have to Register or Login to see him perform.
Old 15-07-2007, 07:34 PM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was just in a BP petrol station close to Hanger Lane and Mr. Paul Daniels was in the queue at about 6.30 tonight..

What did he say? Not a lot
PS, I did actually see him, I didnt just use him to make a poor joke!
Old 15-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Erm, Lily Allen I think.
Old 15-07-2007, 09:07 PM
Sky full of stars!

Princess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
John Salako, spent all day with him on Friday!

Officially other mother to Jonny Williams!
Old 15-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Today,Was running in the same race as David Seaman in the Run for Moore Race
Old 15-07-2007, 09:15 PM

Eaglette lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnEaglette lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnEaglette lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnEaglette lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnEaglette lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnEaglette lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnEaglette lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnEaglette lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnEaglette lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnEaglette lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnEaglette lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Two guys off Masterchef having breakfast on the next table in Roast, Borough Market Friday morning
Old 15-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Quote:
Originally posted by Eaglette
Two guys off Masterchef having breakfast on the next table in Roast, Borough Market Friday morning
Aw, it's nice that they're mates, I really like that show for all its stupidity. But please STOP SHOUTING GREG YOU VEG EXPERT YOU.
Old 15-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Basil Fawlty

Jay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
David Baddiel in sainsburys Sittingbourne.

Dallas cowboys fan.
You shouldn't drink on a empty head.
Friday Night Lights, the best book/TV show/Film combo ever!

follow me on Twitter HarlingJ add me!
Old 16-07-2007, 08:29 AM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Rod Stewart landed in an Air Harrods helicopter yesterday afternoon at my Health Club. Suspect he was off to see QPR-Celtic. Extraordinary the effect he had on the yummy mummies...