Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I didn't think Stebbing was all that bad. A decent squad player.
Old 25-05-2017, 05:30 PM

blanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for you
in terms of excitement to disappointment in the quickest time, Edgar Davids. In terms of money obviously not.
Old 25-05-2017, 05:35 PM

blanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I put him in the same category as Chris martin, in that they both had talent, but as
Loanees, were lazy feckers
Wasn'y Martin our joint top scorer one season?
Old 25-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Possibly, but despite his talent and I recall a decent double he hit at selhurst, he was still a lazy beggar!
Old 25-05-2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksf View Post
This is my worst every Palace squad so I guess you could say worst signings. There is no formation, just woeful players:

GK: Wayne Hennessy

FW: Jermaine Easter
these two are harsh
Old 25-05-2017, 07:08 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Jerome Thomas is a good shout. The bloke was also a prick.
Old 25-05-2017, 07:10 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Harsh on Adebola. While he was limited, he gave everything on the pitch. Could hold the ball up well.

Flinders was a rubbish signing. So too Chris Day. He's on the bench in my worst eleven. Hennessey first.

Christian Edwards rivals Amir Karic in the worst loan signings stakes but it shouldn't be forgotten how bad Stuart Taylor and Matthew Upson were.

Damian Matthew was rubbish.
Old 25-05-2017, 07:17 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Jason Crowe, Gordan Petric (except that goal), David Amsalem, Jamie Fullarton, Craig Foster, Nicky Rizzo (think we only signed him because he came from Liverpool), Noel Whelan, Trevor Benjamin,
Old 25-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Possibly, but despite his talent and I recall a decent double he hit at selhurst, he was still a lazy beggar!
You're right - he had talent, but was lazy.

Cardiff away in the League Cup, he barely broke a sweat
Old 25-05-2017, 08:10 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Trying to think of the Russian or Ukranian Winger we signed for around 2 Million during Alan Smith's second spell at the club?

A lot of money at the time and no value for money.
Old 25-05-2017, 08:12 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Harsh on Adebola. While he was limited, he gave everything on the pitch. Could hold the ball up well.

Flinders was a rubbish signing. So too Chris Day. He's on the bench in my worst eleven. Hennessey first.

Christian Edwards rivals Amir Karic in the worst loan signings stakes but it shouldn't be forgotten how bad Stuart Taylor and Matthew Upson were.

Damian Matthew was rubbish.
Damian Matthew wasn't rubbish. Played a few games to help us get up. No great shakes but not rubbish.
Old 25-05-2017, 08:13 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
Trying to think of the Russian or Ukranian Winger we signed for around 2 Million during Alan Smith's second spell at the club?

Rubins.

And scored 2 amazing goals. Not much else but they were brilliant.
Old 25-05-2017, 08:14 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post

Rubins? Latvian?

I thought he was alright just didn't click fully.
Old 25-05-2017, 08:28 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh yes Andrejs Rubins from Latvia!

Not one of the more disastrous ones but not great value for money.
Old 25-05-2017, 08:47 PM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pedroza
Old 25-05-2017, 08:53 PM

Enfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Padavano. Sponsored by a hairdressers if I recall rightly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness
Old 27-05-2017, 02:25 PM

Sheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If you had asked me in the pre-Mutch era who my least favourite ever Palace player/signing was, I would have instantly replied "Gareth Taylor". I can't really remember what he did to upset me; this was around the time my Dad started taking me to games semi-regularly, so he was probably the first player I saw miss chances.
Old 27-05-2017, 04:27 PM

Lee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mabbutt View Post
An almost amateur league start

I'll be back when we get to Price, Strong, Bason, Aylott, Lacey, McCulloch, Brown, Langley & Mahoney
I remember all them but want to add AkinByi Paul Barron and Paul Mortimer to the list
Old 27-05-2017, 04:30 PM

Lee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRS View Post
Lee Badbuy was absolutely horrendous! Jordon Mutch takes some beating though when you take the fee into account.
Why do you think his real name was Lee Badbuy
Old 27-05-2017, 04:41 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
How about the Holloway era duo of Florian Marange and Jose Campana